剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
为一个失败的摄影棚投资?
in a failing sound stage, too?
这还没有失败
It isn't failing.
这只是刚刚开始
It's just starting out.
我为你感到高兴
Well, I'm happy for you.
而且这一定会让你妈妈发狂的
And it's gonna make your mom insane.
是啊
Yeah.
有可能会
Probably so.
不是有可能 是一定会的
No, not probably. Definitely.
她一整个上午
She spent the entire morning
都在乱耙你♥爸♥爸的糗事
raking your dad over the coals
而且还想收买♥♥我
and trying to recruit me.
她怎么说?
Like, what did she say?
她说我很不负责任
She said it was irresponsible of me
竟然放心他和你在一起
to trust him with you
并且我应该试着把你们俩分开
and that I should be trying to break you two up.
是这样吗?
Is that right?
你真的为了不受我爸威胁
Are you really so threatened
而完全不顾我福利了吗?
that my well-being means nothing to you?
你好像生气了
You sound upset.
我确实生气了
I am upset.
嗯 太好了
Well, good.
那我们俩都在生气了
That makes two of us.
你有什么好生气的?
What do you have to be upset about?
好吧 我不再年轻了
Well, I'm not getting any younger.
我也没有再经历床事
I'm not having any sex.
并且我那居心叵测的前夫到了镇上
And my conniving ex-husband comes into town
夺走了我的女儿和她的时尚品牌
to steal my daughter and my daughter's fashion line from me.
首先 恶心
First of all, ew.
其次 爸爸没有偷走任何东西
Second of all, daddy didn't steal anything.
是你自己不要的 妈
You said no, mom.
我说的是"没到时候"
I said, "not yet."
而且爸爸? 真的吗?
And really? Daddy?
他什么时候尽到父亲的责任了?
When has he ever been a father to you?
人是会变的 妈妈
People change, mother.
他不会
Not him.
还有你为什么需要他的认可或者感情?
And why do you need his approval or his affection anyway?
因为他是我父亲
Because he's my father.
这是一个很烂的理由
And a poor excuse for one at that.
而且你也完全漠视我的感想
And yet you completely disregard my feelings
而竭尽全力的去让他爱你
in some desperate attempt to get him to love you…
更加地爱你
More.
让他更加地爱你
Get him to love you more.
好吧
Okay.
你知道这有多荒唐吗?
Do you understand how ridiculous it is
我得靠设计服装来吸引父母的注意力
that I have to make clothes to get my parents' attention?
-Brooke -除非我能点石成金或者吸引到投资商
Brooke… That unless I spin the straw into gold or attract investors,
你俩顶多才愿意假日的时候呆在一起?
you two chime in on holidays at best?
然而我却依旧愿意去做 为什么?
Yet I still do it. Why?
因为我有一个疯狂的想法
Because I have some insane notion
希望有朝一日服装能够使我们靠的更近
that someday the clothes are gonna bring us closer
并且也许 只是也许
and that maybe, just maybe,
我的父母能够真正花时间陪我
my parents will actually want to spend time with me.
你是对的
You're right.
你是对的
You're right.
你想和你♥爸♥一起做什么事就去做吧
You should be able to do whatever you like with your father.
我应该由衷的祝福你们
And I should be able to wish you the best
并且希望这样你们能获得最大的快乐
and hope that it brings every great happiness.
但是我做不到
But I can't.
妈
Mom…
妈!
Mom!
♪ That's what I love about your love ♪
♪ that's what I love about your love ♪
♪ that's what I love about your love ♪
好吧 尽管我非常讨厌这么说
Okay, as much as I hate to say it…
相信我 我真的很讨厌这么说 但你是正确的
and, trust me, I really hate to say it… you were right.
我当然是正确的
Of course I was right.
之后这首歌♥将会成为电台的大热门
And that song's a hit with a little bit of radio,
一点好运 还会有大量的巡演
some luck, and a lot of touring.
我愿意接受那些好运和上电台
I'm gonna take the luck and the radio.
这还不够 你需要巡演
It's not enough. You got to tour.
从东海岸巡演到西海岸
You got to go from east coast to west coast.
每晚都得演出
You play every night,
然后 小妞 你回来再巡演一次
and, girl, you turn around and do it again.
不过有一个好消息
But here's the good news.
有一个很棒的巡演 开场表演还是空缺的
There's an opening slot on a great tour,
我可以为你争取到这机会
and I can get it for you.
哦 你好?
Um, hello?
我在这儿有个男友 而且还得制♥作♥专辑
I have a boyfriend here, and I'm mixing my album.
我可以来做专辑
I can mix the record.
而且这次巡演比你男友更重要
And this tour is more important than your boyfriend.
不要这么说
Don't say that.
何况如果巡演真这么好
And, besides, if it's so great,
那么你为什么不去呢?
then why don't you take the tour?
哼
Pbht!
Chris Keller不到幕前的
Chris Keller doesn't open.
Chris Keller绝对是头条新闻
Chris Keller headlines.
是啊 你的“酥饼烤面包机巡演”
Yeah. The toaster pastry tour.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
No.
很公平
That's fair.
听着 你问我我的事业怎么了
Look, you asked me what happened to my career,
那我告诉你我犯了一些错
and I told you I made some mistakes.
绝大部分的过错
Most of them had to do
都是因为我没有意识到自己所拥有的机会
with not realizing the opportunities I had…
没有聪明到
Not being smart enough
能够感受这些机会有多么的脆弱
to understand how fragile they were.
这次巡演是你的一次机会
This tour is one of those opportunities for you.
从前的我可能会放弃
The younger version of me might have passed.
现在的我不会
This version wouldn't.
♪"Following Footsteps" - Greg Holden♪
♪ Following steps like water in lines ♪
需要一些演员或者编剧吗?
Don't you need some actors or maybe a writer?
我曾经遇到一个两者都会的人
I had both of those things,
但是她却想成为音乐家
and she wanted to be a musician…
和一个好人
And a good one.
-嗨 -嗨
Hi. Hi.
快告诉我你是来租用我的摄影棚
So, tell me you came to rent out my sound stage.
哦
Oh.
我也希望是
I wish.
我只是需要一些建议
I just need some advice.
好啊 你租了我的摄影棚后就给你免费建议
Great. It's free when you rent out my sound stage.
好吧 怎么了?
All right. What's up?
我有一个机会能够去巡演
I have the chance to go on a tour,
但是上一次我离开 差点就失去了Chase
but the last time I left town, I almost lost chase.
但是你们俩现在相处甚欢
But you guys are in better place now.
对啊 但是
We are, but…
难道你不想念那感觉吗?
Don't you miss it?
到一个全新的城市去述说故事
Being in a new city and telling stories
并且盛装打扮
and playing dress-up
参与这一切?
and just being a part of it all?
是啊 我想念
Yeah, I do.
但是我现在有家庭了 Alex
But I have a family now, Alex.
并且我想陪着他们 看着他们成长
And I want to be around to watch them grow.
不过我懂
But I get it.
我们就好像逃离了平常的生活
You know, what we do is like running away
加入一个马戏团
and joining the circus,
并且对我们大多数人而言 都很难放弃这种机会
and for a lot of us, it's hard to give that up.
我就是个吉普赛人(热情奔放 热爱流浪)
I'm such a gypsy.
我喜欢带着一个手提箱四处漫游
I love roaming about and living out of a suitcase.
那么 或许Chase能够谅解
So, maybe chase will understand that.
如果不能的话 你们就要有一个人妥协
If not, one of you is gonna have to change.
♪ …What history hides♪
嘿 我准备去跑步 你想去吗?
Hey, I'm going for a run. Do you want to go?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表