剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
"我需要你到家里来 尽快
"I need you at the house asap.
Haley"
Haley."
我怎么解释这个?
How am I gonna explain this one?
不
No.
等等 等等 不要害怕 我只是想谈谈
Wait, wait, wait. Don't be afraid. I just want to talk.
我没有因为你叫了警♥察♥而生气
I'm not upset with you for calling the police.
我不在乎 Dan
I don't care, Dan.
我只是想一起找Nathan
I just want to look for Nathan together.
他是我儿子
He's my son.
我爱他 我爱Jamie
I love him. I love Jamie.
我爱你
I love you.
我永远不会伤害我的家人
I would never hurt my family.
这是我的家人 而且你已经伤害他们了
It's my family, and you have.
我和这件事无关 你必须相信我
I had nothing to do with it. You have to believe me.
我不相信你 Dan
I don't believe you, Dan,
因为如果不是你直接造成的伤害
because if it wasn't you directly,
也是因为你做过的一些事情
it was because of something you've done.
你对我爸爸做了什么?!
What did you do to my dad?!
Jamie 不是那样的
Jamie, it's not like that.
不 你是个骗子! 快把他带回来!
No. You're a liar! Just bring him back!
所以 现在怎样?
So, what now?
你想让我告诉我儿子你不是怪兽?
You want me to tell my son that you're not a monster?
-我很抱歉 -没错 你应该抱歉
I'm sorry. Yeah, you are.
我要你远离我的房♥子
I want you to stay away from my house
远离我们的生活!
and stay out of our lives!
♪"Too Little Too Late" - Paul McLinden♪
Julian Baker
Julian Baker.
你在找他
You're looking at him.
随你怎么说吧
I'll take your word for it.
你的脸怎么了? 你老婆打的?
What happened to your face? Your wife beat you up?
Brooke是一只母老虎 是不是?
That Brooke's a feisty one, huh?
Dan Scott 你想怎样?
Dan Scott. What do you want?
直入主题 很好
Right to the point. Good.
我需要一个工作的地方
I need a work space.
我每个月给你三千美元
I'll give you 3 grand a month
但你要拒绝其他客户
to get rid of the rest of your clients.
我没有其他客户
I don't have any other clients.
正如我说的 我一个月给你两千美元
Like I said, I'll give you 2 grand a month.
我需要一辆拖车和完全的隐私
I'll need a trailer and complete privacy.
你用来干吗?
To do what?
三千美元一个月吧
Let's make it 3 grand a month
你也别再问这个问题了
and you don't ask that question again.
不是违法的事
It's nothing illegal.
成交?
Deal?
♪ Last time I saw him, he had holes in his shoes ♪
我带你看一下拖车
I'll show you the trailers.
♪ But it was too much, too little ♪
嘿
♪ too late hey.♪
我知道你很生气 我很抱歉
I know why you're upset, and I'm really sorry.
只是Tara把纸条留在Julian的车上
It's just Tara left this note on Julian's car,
我完全气疯了!
and I totally flipped out!
Nathan不见了
Nathan's missing.
你什么意思?
What do you mean he's missing?
他的飞机着陆了 但是他没有回家
His flight landed, and he never came home.
-天哪 Hales 太抱歉了 -不
- Oh, my God, hales. I'm so sorry. - No.
我一整天都在转悠
I've been running around all day.
我 我现在在这里了 我能做点什么?
I... I'm here now. What can I do?
你能照顾咖啡馆吗? 你能
Can you watch the café? Can you...
只有这样我才能知道它被照看好了
just so I know that it's in good hands
我也不用再去想它
and I don't have to think about it.
是的 当然 任何事都可以
Yeah. Of course. Anything.
好的
Okay.
我们经历了很多 你和我
We've been through a lot, you and I.
我们能度过这一关的
We'll get through this.
嗯
Yeah.
♪"Run" - Elenowen♪
谢谢
Thank you.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我希望Tara看见我在这里
I'm just hoping Tara sees me here.
你惹她生气
Pisses her off.
你喜欢这样 因为?
And you like that because...?
我不知道 她喜欢戏剧情节
I don't know. She likes the drama.
我们称之为前戏
We call it foreplay.
所以 当我对小Keller失约的时候 我能察觉到你生气了
So, I can tell you were pissed that I stood up kid Keller.
没什么
It's fine.
不 不是的
Nah, it's not.
没错 不是的
You're right. It's not.
但是如果这能让你好受一点
But if it makes you feel any better,
他爸爸最后出现了
his dad eventually showed up.
你看到他爸爸了?
You checked on him?
这很酷 伙计
That's pretty cool, dude.
事实上 Chris Keller觉得你是一个好兄弟
In fact, Chris Keller's decided you're a good dude.
这是好事吗?
Is that a good thing?
嘿 Chris Keller可不轻易颁发这些头衔的
Hey, Chris Keller doesn't hand out those titles lightly.
事实是 我很少有朋友
Truth is, I don't have a lot of friends.
不管怎样 我只是
Anyway, I just...
我只是想说我很抱歉
I just wanted to say I'm sorry
在Alex接受巡回演出的事情里起了作用
for playing a part in Alex taking that tour.
我知道这很难应付
I know it's been hard to deal with.
Chris Keller在这里支持你
Chris Keller's here for you.
哇哦
Wow.
是的 我很感谢
Well, uh, I appreciate that.
好了
All right.
我们现在只要给你找一个像Tara一样的女孩
We just got to find you a girl like Tara now.
Logan问我为什么在这里
Logan asked me why I'm here.
你说了什么?
What did you say?
我不知道应该说什么
I did not know what to say.
嗯 这不是一件好解释的事情
Well, it's not an easy thing to explain.
你所经历的心灵创伤
The amount of trauma that you've experienced
很严重
in your life is, uh, significant.
很多人经历过很糟糕的事情
A lot of people go through crap,
但是他们并不起来神游
but they don't wake up on merry-go-rounds.
很多人也没有看着自己的妻子死在他们面前
A lot of people don't watch their wife die in front of them
然后被一个长得很像她的女人
and then get shot point blank
近距离射中
by a woman who looks like her, either.
这仍然只是心灵创伤
It's still just trauma.
你经历了很多 Clay
You've been through a lot, Clay.
我想也许你很难去承认
And I think maybe it's hard for you to admit
你比大多数人需要更多帮助
that you need more help than most people.
你认为这在某种程度上削弱了你
You think somehow it diminishes you.
这并没有
It doesn't.
♪ But if we lose all direction ♪
很难想到 Nathan
It's hard to think about it... Nathan.
我知道
I know.
当我离开Haley时
When I left Haley,
她正要去见侦探
she was just about to meet with the detectives.
我认为我的处境已经很糟了 你知道
I thought that I had it bad, you know,
Julian很认真地因为Davis的事情
with Julian literally beating himself up
惩罚了自己
over this Davis thing.
我无法想象这对Haley意味着什么
I can't imagine what this is like for Haley.
她怎么撑住的?
How is she holding up?
她遭到了很严重的打击
She's a wreck.
她还让我看管好咖啡馆
Plus she asked me to watch the café,
我不知道怎么告诉她
and I don't know how to tell her
当她回来的时候
that when she comes back here,
这里不会有咖啡馆了 因为那个贱♥人♥Tara!
there isn't gonna be a café because of that bitch Tara!
天哪 没有我的孩子在这里发诅咒感觉很好
God, it feels good to swear without my kids here.
好了 我在这里帮忙
Well, I'm here to help.
你最好在
You better be,
特别是在你今天早上赞成了Tara的话之后
especially after your little pro-Tara report this morning.
我只是念了我要播报的新闻
I was just reading the news I was given.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
但是 作为弥补
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表