剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Previously in One Tree Hill...
One Tree Hill前情提要
I'm sorry for what happened to your diner.
我很抱歉你的餐厅遭遇了那样的变故
All right, and I appreciate the way you've been with my wife and my family,
而且 我感激你与我妻子以及家人相处的方式
but when I come back, you need to be gone.
不过等我回来了 你就必须得离开
Well, well.
看看是谁回来了
Chris Keller. What are you doing here?
Chris Keller 你在这做什么
I run red bedroom records.
我在经营Red Bedroom录音室
I was wondering if you could remove the slanderous sign
我在想你们能不能把那个诽谤的标语拿下来
就是挂在你们屋子外面的那个
that's hanging outside of your building.
你不觉得这样太幼稚了吗?
Are you sure it's not too juvenile?
No. If they're not gonna play nice, then neither are we.
当然不了 如果他们不按常理出牌 咱们必须更狠
You two have 30 seconds to get off my property, or I'm calling the cops.
给你们30秒 滚出我的地盘 否则我就叫警♥察♥了
A lot of people sleepwalk.
很多人都梦游好不好
They don't get dressed, grab their phone,
他们不会穿戴整齐 带上手♥机♥
and go sleep in a park.
然后跑到公园睡觉
You said you wanted to close your eyes to me
你说过你想每天晚上和我一起入睡
and that you wanted to live your life with me.
还说你想和我共度余生
I'm gonna get help.
我去找医生帮忙看看
It's gonna happen.
这些都会实现的
I left my number in your phone.
我把我的电♥话♥号♥码存在你的手♥机♥里了
It's under "N" for "not Alex."
"n"开头的名字 "不是Alex"
Well, how's Chris Keller's lady doing?
Chris Keller的女友怎么样啊?
Look what daddy got you, Lydia... Mirna Moose.
看爸爸给你买♥♥了什么 Lydia 是Mirna moose
Just calling to make sure everything's okay.
我只是想打个电♥话♥确认下你那边一切还好吗?
Just call me when you get this, okay?
收到留言后给我回电♥话♥ 好吗?
What happened?
怎么了?
Julian: I forgot.
我忘了
I just... Forgot.
我只是 忘了
It was at least 101 when I left Davis.
我离开Davis的时候至少101度 (38摄氏度)
I can't forgive myself for this.
我无法原谅自己
I can't forgive myself for being so careless.
我无法原谅自己竟然会如此粗心
♪"Where I Can't Follow" - Amy Kuney♪
Hi, Nathan.
嗨 Nathan
I'm, uh, really sorry to leave you like 20 messages, babe,
亲爱的 我真的很抱歉给你留了差不多20条留言了
but I'm... I'm starting to get worried,
我只是 开始有点担心了
and, uh, hopefully you took a later flight
还有就是 希望你搭乘了晚一班飞机
and you're in the air right now,
现在已经在空中了
but please just call me as soon you get this, okay?
不过还是请你一收到留言就回我电♥话♥ 好吗
Okay, I love you. Bye.
就这样吧 我爱你 拜
Good morning, Haley.
Haley 早上好
Oh, good morning.
哦 早上好
Everything okay?
一切都好吧?
Actually, would you mind watching the kids today?
那个 你介意今天照看下孩子们吗?
I have to be away from the house for a while today.
我今天有事要出去一段时间
I'm sorry.
非常抱歉
Okay.
没关系的
You're sure everything's okay?
你确定一切都好吗?
Things are fine.
一切都好
♪ Can't make you choose between your heart and your head ♪
♪ I'll walk you through the parts I understand ♪
♪oh, it takes you to another place ♪
Babe, something's up with Haley.
亲爱的 Haley有些事情走不开
I got to run to the café to cover for her.
我得去帮忙经营咖啡馆了
I think she's just trying to avoid that Tree Hill café bitch.
我猜她只是想躲那个Tree Hill咖啡馆的贱女人
Can you believe they had the nerve
你相信吗? 她们居然胆敢挂出
to put up a murderer banner?
反对杀人犯的标语?
I mean, who does that?
我是说 谁敢那么做?
Julian, are you okay?
Julian 你还好吗?
The police station called.
警♥察♥局来电♥话♥了
They're not gonna press charges against me.
他们不会对我提出控告
That's great, but of course they're not.
那很好啊 不过他们当然不会对你提出控告了
♪You know, it breaks my heart ♪
Hey.
嘿
We need to move past this, too. Davis is fine.
我们得迈过这个槛了 Davis他很好
So, can you drop the kids at the sitter for me
所以 你今天去上班的路上
on your way to work today?
能帮我把孩子们送到看护那去吗?
Do you need me to tell you
还需要我告诉你
that I think you're an incredible dad and I love you?
我认为你是个非常出色的父亲 还有我爱你吗?
I do.
我的确这么认为
Both.
你很出色 我很爱你
We're gonna be fine.
我们会好起来的
I trust you, okay?
我很信任你 好吗?
You just...
你只是
you need to learn to trust yourself.
你要学会相信你自己
♪Why do you go where I can't follow? ♪
♪ I hate to watch you fall apart ♪
♪oh, why must you bear this burden alone? ♪
♪oh, you know it breaks my heart ♪
♪oh, you know it breaks my heart ♪
♪ oh, oh ♪
♪you know it breaks my heart ♪
Naughty, naughty.
淘气包驾到
Who is that?
那是谁啊?
Chuck, say hello to Tara.
Chuck 快向Tara问好
Did you have a sleepover?
她昨天睡在你这吗?
Sort of.
可以这么说吧
How did you get in here?
你怎么进来的?
Took Alex's key. She didn't want it.
我拿了Alex的钥匙 反正她也不想要了
What are you doing here?
你来干什么?
Just came by to tell you I can't go to the movies
就是过来告诉你声我不能去看电影了
'cause my dad's coming home today.
因为今天我老爸回来啦
♪Oh, you know it breaks my heart ♪
哦
Ohh.
别那么沮丧嘛
Don't look so sad.
你可以带我一起去看电影
You can take me to the movies.
或者还有更好的主意
Or, better yet,
我们可以呆在家里拍摄属于我们的电影
we can stay home and make our own movie.
♪Oh, you know it breaks my heart ♪
他老爸?
His dad?
♪"Litost" - Ambassadors ♪
How'd you sleep last night?
你昨晚睡得怎么样?
Not great. I already miss my bed.
不太好 我已经开始想念我的床了
And Quinn.
还有Quinn
But at least I woke up in the same bed,
不过至少我醒来的时候还在同一张床上
so... Maybe I'm good.
所以 或许我还算好
I don't think you're good just yet.
我并不认为你还算好
Clay, you have what's called a dissociative fugue disorder.
Clay 你患有分离性神游症
A fugue disorder?
神游症?
In short, you temporarily become someone else.
简而言之 你会暂时性地变成另外一个人
People can function normally.
这种病患依旧能正常活动
They walk,
行走
drive, even have a conversation,
驾驶 甚至谈话
but when they come to, they can't remember anything.
但当他们苏醒时 却记不起任何东西
Why? I mean, why me? Why now?
为什么? 为什么会发生在我身上? 为什么是现在?
Sometimes a traumatic incident
有时是因为创伤性事件
can trigger the mind's circuit breaker,
会触发大脑的断路器
causing the lights to go out.
使它不灵光
Now, my guess is that at some point in your life,
所以 我的判断是 在你生命中的某个时刻
you repressed something in order to cope,
你为了妥善处理一些事而压抑自己
and now that truth is trying to resurface.
现在 真♥相♥正试图浮出水面
So I'm like Jason Bourne,
所以我就像Jason Bourne一样
except I wake up on merry-go-rounds?
Jason Bourne为电影《谍影重重》的男主角
只不过是在旋转木马上醒来?
Yeah, without all the shooting and chasing.
没错 只是没有经历那些枪战和追逐
Well, a little shooting and chasing.
或许也有一些枪战和追逐
So what do I do now?
所以我现在要怎么做?
We dig a little bit.
我们再深入地挖掘一下
I help you discover that missing information.
我帮助你寻找那些丢失的信息
Once we figure out what it is, the wandering should stop.
一旦我们找到了 你的梦游就该停止了
That sounds really, uh, not fun.
这些听起来真是 无趣
But, see, here's the thing, doc.
不过 这样吧 医生
Whatever it is I repressed...
不管我压抑的是什么
I-if I repressed it... I don't want to know what it is.
如果我的确压抑了的话 我也不想知道那是什么
So, I think I'm gonna go.
所以 我想我要走了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I didn't mean to waste your time.
我不是故意浪费你的时间的
I'm afraid you can't leave, Clay.
Clay 恐怕你无法离开
You checked yourself in,
你自己登记了的
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表