剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
Previously on One Tree Hill
One Tree Hill 前情提要
I had a fire at the diner.
我的那间餐厅遭遇了火灾
I lost everything.
我现在一无所有了
Please, Haley. I just need a little help.
拜托 Haley 我只是需要一点援助
It's just for a night or two.
你只能在这睡一两个晚上
You're gonna have to make other arrangements.
然后你就得做其他安排了
Of course.
当然
-Clay, I'm worried. -A lot of people sleepwalk.
-Clay 我很担心 -很多人都梦游好不好
They don't get dressed, grab their phone,
他们不会穿戴整齐 带上手♥机♥
然后跑到公园睡觉
and go sleep in a park.
I'm gonna go meet the guy
我要去见那位
that's gonna run red bedroom.
新来的“Red Bedroom”经理了
Well, well.
哇哦 哇哦
Well, I've called the golf courses, the bars,
好吧 我给高尔夫球场 酒吧
and the strip clubs.
还有脱衣舞俱乐部都打了电♥话♥
I don't think your father's in town.
我想你父亲不在镇上
Daddy!
爸爸!
You're worried about the sound stage.
你在担心摄影棚的事吧
The movie that was going to rent our stage
要租用我们摄影棚拍摄的电影
fell through.
停拍了
It's gonna work out, right?
会有办法解决的 对吧?
一定有的
It's gonna work out.
你好 儿子
Hello, son.
♪"Where You Are" - The Submarines♪
Julian
Julian…
Julian 醒醒
Julian, wake up.
怎么了 亲爱的?
What's wrong, baby?
没什么
Nothing.
那就好
That's good.
不对
Not good.
孩子们
The babies.
他们怎么了?
What about them?
他们没有哭 而我们还在睡
They're not crying, and we're sleeping.
♪ Wait for sunrise♪
♪ I'm worlds away…♪
孩子们不见了 有人把他们偷走了!
They're gone… someone stole them!
啊!!哦!!
Aah! Ooh!
早上好
Good morning!
妈?
Mom?
我一定在做梦 快 煽我一下
I must be dreaming. Quick, slap me.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ Even if my mind's wandering ♪
她还在这
She's still here.
你什么时候进来的?
When did you get in?
怎么进来的?
How did you get in?
用草坪石头下的那把钥匙
The key under the lawn gnome.
谁都知道那草坪石头下面有备用钥匙吗?
Does everybody know about the key under the lawn gnome?
显然是的 孩子们还好吗?
Apparently, yes. Are the boys okay?
他们当然没事了
Of course they're okay.
我以前照看过小孩子 你知道的
I've done this before, you know.
才怪
Barely.
早餐有咖啡和酥饼
There's coffee and pastries,
而你父亲是绝对不可能做这些事的
and you don't see your father doing things like this.
哦 老爸
Dad.
我和他约好一起吃早餐的
I told him I'd meet him for breakfast.
但是我们有早餐吃啊
But we have breakfast here.
但是我和老爸还有正事要谈
But we have business to discuss.
什么正事?
What business?
我的天啊 这咖啡蛋糕真好吃
Oh, my God. I love coffee cake.
他要帮我一起打造"Baker宝贝"
He's gonna help me with Baker man.
安静的宝宝们 咖啡蛋糕棒极了!
Quiet babies, coffee cake… amazing!
但我们说好要一起创建服装品牌的
But we were gonna do the clothing line together.
是的 妈妈 我们谈过 但你说了不
Yes, mother. We were until you said no.
而爸爸说了可以
Daddy said yes.
这蛋糕太好吃了 Victoria
This is so good, Victoria.
这可一点都不好 Hales
This is not good, hales.
我一回家就看到我爸正抱着Lydia
I-I come home to find my father holding Lydia.
我知道
I know.
但是他说他的餐厅被烧毁了
But he said his diner burned down,
而我们当时在教堂里
and we were standing in a church.
-我还能怎么做? -给他一笔钱
What was I supposed to do? Give him money.
我问过了 他说他不想要我们的钱
I offered him money. He said he didn't want our money.
他需要一个能暂时栖身的地方
He needed a place to stay for a little while.
亲爱的 我也想事先和你讨论一下
Honey, I would love to have talked to you
再做决定
before I made this decision.
但是我做不到
But I couldn't.
我不知道怎么开口
What do you want me to say?
我很抱歉
I'm… I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
别跟我道歉
Don't… don't be sorry.
我最爱你的一点就是你的善解人意
One of the things I love about you is how caring you are.
只是这事有点吓着我了
It just… just caught me by surprise.
Jamie肯定特别兴奋吧
I suppose Jamie's thrilled.
是啊
Yeah, he is.
我告诉过Dan如果你让他走
You know, I did tell Dan that if you said he has to go,
他就必须走
he has to go.
所以 你怎么想的?
So…What do you think?
你得离开我家
You have to go.
起床穿衣服吧
Get dressed.
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, sweetness.
你确定你想重新录这段吉他伴奏?
You sure you want to re-record these guitar parts?
因为一旦人们发现Chris Keller
Because once people find out Chris Keller
为你伴奏
played on your track…
你懂我意思的
I'm just saying.
你这人到底怎么回事?
What happened to you, anyway?
医生说是因为我童年不美好
My therapist said I wasn't held enough as a child.
显然的 但是这不是我要问的
Clearly, but that's not what I'm talking about.
你当了艺人后发生了什么?
What happened to you as an artist?
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我去年可是有一首在所有电视台热播的歌♥
I had a song all over TV last year.
What song?
哪首?
♪ Toaster pastry, you look so good and yummy ♪
♪ toaster pastry, get into my tummy ♪
The toaster pastry song? That was you?
那首酥饼面包机的歌♥? 是你唱的?
I thought Quinn made that up.
我还以为是Quinn瞎编的
That song pays my rent.
我靠那首歌♥付房♥租来着
But you were kind of a big deal.
但是你看起来像是做更大事的人
Whoa.
哇哦
Chris Keller现在也在做大事
Chris Keller's still a big deal.
我只是
I just…
我只是错失了一些机会
I just missed some opportunities back then.
我把有些东西想当然了
Took some things for granted.
有时我真希望有人能跟我谈谈心
Sometimes I wish somebody would have talked to me.
总得有人和他谈谈
Somebody's got to talk to him.
收视率史无前例的高
The ratings are better than ever.
人们喜欢烹饪的部分
They love the cooking segments,
还有他对餐馆的评论
his restaurant reviews.
Jerry 拜托
Jerry, come on.
你不能只考虑节目
You cannot make this about the show.
我们在讨论他的健康问题
We're talking about his health.
我试着和他商量过这事
I've tried discussing it with him,
但我总是到最后就退却了
but I always chicken out.
而他的情况越来越糟
And he's getting worse.
好吧 我来处理这事
Okay. I'll do it.
不 我会处理这事
No, I'll do it.
但是如果效果不明显 你得帮帮我
But if it goes poorly, I need you to back me up.
没问题
Of course.
而且 咱们都进过戒毒所
Besides, we've both been there.
是啊
Yeah.
Marvin?
Marvin?
亲爱的?
Honey?
我在这
I'm in here.
我能跟你聊两句吗?
Can I talk to you for a second?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表