剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
But, to make up for it,
我有一个支持Brooke的想法
I have a very pro-Brooke idea.
我在听
I'm listening.
你在这里组织一些现场音乐表演怎么样
What if you organize some live music here
就像以前一样?
like back in the day?
你可以邀请一个我们现在的顾客
You could ask one of our current patrons...
不是 Chase
not chase.
这个帮助怎么样?
How's that for help?
很好
Pretty good.
我需要你在一个小时之内把双胞胎带来
I'm gonna need you to pick the twins up in an hour.
额
Ugh.
你在干什么 小伙子?
What you got there, little man?
这是一些爸爸从欧洲发给我的录像
Some videos dad sent me from Europe.
无论我离开多远 Jamie Scott
It doesn't matter how far I go, Jamie Scott,
-你永远陪着我 -当我放着这些
- you're always with me. - When I play this,
就感觉他就在这里和我讲话
it feels like he's right here talking to me.
但是如果这是我最后一次看见他怎么办?
But what if it's the last time I see him?
不会的 好吗?
It's not going to be. Okay?
想想你♥爸♥爸经历过的所有事
Think of all the things your dad's come back from...
车祸 他的背 你的疯子保姆
the car crash, his back, your crazy nanny.
那个绑♥架♥我的疯子保姆
Our crazy nanny who kidnapped me.
没错 但是你就在这里
Exactly. But here you are.
因为你是Scott家的一员
'Cause you're a Scott,
没有人比Scott家的人更坚强更聪明
and no one is tougher or smarter than a Scott.
我喜欢这个游戏
I love this game.
你怎么 你在哪里弄到这个的?
How did you... where did you come by this?
一个本地的朋友 他叫它们"骨头"
A local friend. He calls them "bones."
就像他将成为的 骨头
Like he'll be... bones.
嘿 你究竟在等什么?
Hey, what are you waiting for, anyway?
嗯? 你把我抓到这里 你在等什么?
Huh? You got me here. What are you waiting for?
"他们没有耐心是多么可悲?"
"How poor are they that they have no patience?"
他们叫我们等 我们就等
They tell us to wait, we wait.
好吧 他们是谁?
Well, who's they?
嘿
Hey
你知道我有一个老婆和两个孩子 是吧?
You know I have a wife and two kids, right?
我有两个老婆
I have two wives.
和六个小孩
And six kids.
我以前在NBA打过球
I also used to play in the NBA.
我能付给你们很多钱
I can pay you a lot of money.
这和钱无关
It's not about money.
没错
Right.
这和因为一个篮球运动员而杀了我有关
It's about killing me over a basketball player.
太有意义了
That makes sense.
我们签过合同的
We entered into contract.
你 作为一个经纪人 应该懂的
You, as agent, should understand it.
你听说过坚持抵抗吗?
Have you ever heard of a holdout?
两个老婆? 六个孩子?
Two wives? Six kids?
我会榨取所得的每一分钱
I'd milk every penny I could get.
你到底 哦!
What are you... ohh!
闭嘴!
No talking!
你听说过小偷中的荣耀吗?
Have you not heard of honor among thieves?
Nathan Scott 我保证你一定会死的
We gave our word, Nathan Scott, that you would die.
那么你就必死无疑
And so you will.
♪"Restless" - Switchfoot♪
当 当 有空没?
Knock, knock. You got a sec?
Mouth 最近怎么样啊 伙计? 嘿
Mouth. What's up, man? Hey.
我该请你喝一杯的
I'd offer you a drink,
不过现在可不是喝果汁的时间
but juice time is not for another half-hour.
我挺好的
I'm good.
我只是... 我想过来看看 说声抱歉
I just... I wanted to come by and say I'm really sorry.
好吧 谢谢
Well, thanks.
但幸好我很快就可以摆脱这个牢笼了
Cuckoo有"布谷鸟"的意思 俚语里也有"傻子"的含义
But hopefully I'll be flying this cuckoo's nest soon.
哦 当然 但我指的是Nathan 的事
Well, of course, but I meant about Nathan.
他怎么了?
What about him?
他们没告诉你啊
They didn't tell you.
Clay Nate 失踪了
Clay, Nate's missing.
他两天前飞抵Tree Hill
He landed in Tree Hill two days ago,
却一直没回家
and he never came home.
警♥察♥现在也介入这件事了
The police are involved now.
我... 我很抱歉 我以为你已经知道了
I'm... I'm sorry. I thought you knew.
你最后一次有他消息是什么时候?
When's the last time you heard from him?
呃... 是一通语♥音♥留言
Uh... A voice-mail.
他在欧洲训练营那边发掘新星 他还说
He was scouting the euro camps and said,
"我要不走寻常路了"
"I'm gonna be going off the beaten path."
到底为什么 这事都过去两天了我才知道?
Why the hell did it take two days for me to hear about this?
我们都是才得知此事
We're all just learning about it.
听着 我会试着调查一些事情
Listen, I'm gonna look into some things
看看我能不能弄清楚
and see what I can find out.
如果你想到任何相关的事情 一定要告诉我 好吗?
If you think of anything else, you let me know, okay?
好的
Yeah.
那回见
I'll see you.
Mouth
Mouth.
随时告诉我最新消息
Keep me in the loop.
我会的
I will.
♪ I run like the ocean to find your shore ♪
♪ I'm looking for you♪
哦 好吧
okay. All right.
♪ I am the one that you left behind ♪
是Colvin打来的电♥话♥
That was Detective Colvin.
恩...
Um...
- Haley 这听起来会很糟 但... - 怎么了?
- Haley, this is gonna sound bad, but... - What?
呃... 他们搜寻了机场旁的树林
Um... They're searching the woods by the airport.
今晚告示就会张贴出来
Posters will be up by this evening,
而且 你看 外面真的有很多好人都在
and, look, there's a lot off really good people out there
帮忙找他
looking for him.
他一定会回家的
He's gonna come home.
我不该应允Dan 回到我们的生活里来的
I never should have let Dan back into our life.
你看 我知道你和Dan 发生了很多事情
Look, I know you have a lot of history with Dan
而且多数时间 并不愉快
and that most of it is bad,
但当我和Katie 有问题的时候 去找过他
but I went and saw him when I had problems with Katie,
而他说服我没去做那非常愚蠢的事情
and he talked me out of doing something really stupid.
你在说你相信他吗?
Are you saying that you trust him?
不 我只是...
No, I just...
Haley 有很多差劲的人都想着
there's a lot worse people to have in your corner
趁人之危
in a crisis, Haley.
他了解这些人
He knows people.
是啊 这正是
Yeah, which is exactly why
我不想让他们靠近我家人的原因
I don't want him anywhere near my family,
而你也不应该靠近他
and neither should you.
♪ looking for you♪
♪ I can hear you breathing♪
我只是想看看你需不需要什么
I just wanted to see if you needed anything.
哦 好啊
Yeah.
我只需要完整的隐私权
The completely privacy that I paid for.
还有一个记事本
And another notepad.
- 那是什么? - 把我当成敌人的人的名单
- What is that? - A list of my enemies.
最好拿两个记事本
Better make that two notepads.
你是在找 Nathan 吧?
Looking for Nathan, aren't you?
你确定是你引起的吗?
You sure it's about you?
我不知道 但我会弄清楚的
I don't know, but I'm gonna find out.
我能帮上什么吗?
Can I help?
你的脸怎么了?
What happened to your face?
呃...
Um...
我那天过得很糟 所以我挑事打架
I was having a bad day, so I picked a fight.
你明显选错了打架对象
Apparently you picked the wrong guy.
我没还手
I didn't fight back.
为什么不?
Why not?
因为我很气自己
Because I was angry at myself
我把我还是婴儿的儿子留在高温车厢里
for leaving one of my infant sons in a hot car.
所以你就让自己挨揍
So you let yourself get beat up.
如果我每次做蠢事
If I let someone kick my ass
都让人揍我一顿的话 我会面目全非的
every time I did something stupid, I'd be unrecognizable.
很生动的教材 Dan
Great pep talk, Dan.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表