剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
The last thing I said to Sara before she died.
Sara去世之前我对她说的最后一句话
She went to grab a drink,
她去拿饮料
and I was babbling about the pen I was using.
我在喋喋不休正用的那支钢笔
And then she was gone.
然后她突然就离开我了
Sometimes I think that we waste our words
我有时觉得我们说了很多废话
and we waste our moments
我们浪费了许多时光
and we don't take the time to say the things
当我们有机会的时候
that are in our hearts when we have the chance.
我们没有说出那些心底最真的话
You saved me.
你救了我
I wouldn't have made it without you.
我能有今天多亏了你的帮助
Well, thank you, baby, but where'd that come from?
谢谢你 宝贝儿 怎么说起这些了?
I was just thinking it, and I wanted to say it.
我刚才想到了 我想把它说出来
You're always with me, Quinn.
Quinn 你一直都在我身边
Good.
很好啊
That's right where I want to be.
我愿意一直都这样
It doesn't matter how far I go, Jamie Scott...
Jamie Scott 不管我走了多远...
You're always with me.
你永远都和我在一起
Even when I'm in some ghetto in wherever I'm at.
即使我在贫民窟还是其他的什么地方
But, uh...
但是 呃...
You be good, okay?
照顾好自己 好吗?
Be good to your mom and Lydia.
照顾好你妈妈和Lydia
Help out around the house. I'll be home soon.
帮帮家里 我会尽快回来
You're a good man, son. I love you.
孩子 你很棒 我爱你
There was a moment when I was lost...
曾经一度我迷失了自我...
When they had beaten me
他们打我
and I decided to beg them to let me live...
我想求他们别杀我...
To see my beautiful wife, my son, and my daughter...
我想看看我美丽的妻子 我的儿子 我的女儿...
To breathe another breath and lie in the sun and just...
再呼吸一次 晒晒太阳...
Live.
就活着
But begging them wouldn't change things.
但是求他们没用
It would only give them satisfaction,
那只会让他们满意
and that i wouldn't do.
我不想让他们满意
No.
不
This would be the job they carried with them
在他们余下的生命里
for the rest of their lives.
这是他们唯一能做的
This would be the one they felt guilty about,
他们会为这感到内疚
their older, fading selves
在老去的日子里
woke up regretting in the middle of the night,
每天夜里醒来都会后悔
trying to quiet their remorse
在临死之前
before their own deaths were upon them.
每天都尽力平息内心的悔恨
So I made a decision... To give them nothing.
所以我决定...不让他们得逞
And in that moment, one word came to mind.
在那一刻 我想到了一个词
Fortitude.
坚韧不拔
Whoa-ho-ho. What happened?
哇哦 怎么回事?
Oh, my God, you crazy bitch!
哦 天啊 你这个疯子!
Turn around and walk the hell out of here
在我空手揍你那瘦屁♥股♥之前
before I beat your scrawny ass with my bare damn hands.
快给我转身离开这儿
What the hell are you mad at me for?
你究竟是为什么对我这么生气?
Don't play even dumber with me.
别给我装傻!
Oh, what, you think i did this?
哦 你觉得这是我♥干♥的?
Okay, fine. Call the cops.
好吧 好 那你报♥警♥啊
My employees tell me you're the slut
我的员工告诉我这些天就是你
that cried wolf these days anyway, Brooke.
在我的店里大喊大叫 Brooke
So make the call... really, I cannot wait to hear your proof.
打电♥话♥啊... 快点 我迫不及待想听听你的证据
I know what I know,
据说我知
and either you did this
要么是你
or that psychotic employee you hired did.
要么是你雇的那个变♥态♥做的
Either way, you are to blame, so get the hell out!
不管哪个 我都要怪你 所以给我滚出去!
You are crazy.
你真是疯了
Hey.
嘿
If you didn't do this,
如果不是你做的
now yow know what you're dealing with.
现在你该知道你应该应付什么了
And if you did,
如果是你做的
I always knew what I was dealing with.
我总是知道我该应付什么
Whatever.
随便你
Geez!
天哪
Oh! I'm getting closer!
哦! 我快射中了!
I should get bonus points for that, right?
为此我应该加分 对吧?
Sure. Maybe one of the bad guys
当然 说不定其中一个坏人应该倒下
should just lie down because you almost shot him.
因为你差点射中他
Yeah, Chris Keller was thinking he'd be more of a lookout,
是啊 Chris Keller觉得他应该当个把风的
like kind of hang back and offer moral support from afar.
那种站在远处提供精神支持
What about you, Julian?
你呢 Julian?
You just want to hang back and offer moral support, too?
你也想站在远处提供精神支持?
No.
不
Geez!
天哪
You sure you thought this thing through, Keller?
你确定你想通了Keller?
What's that supposed to mean?
这是什么意思?
You say you want to help Haley.
你说过你要帮助Haley
You have a thing for her. You have since high school.
你对她有好感 从高中开始
So?
那又怎样?
So from where I stand, this is a lose/lose for you.
所以就我来看 这是双输的局面
If you don't bring Nathan back, you failed her.
如果你不带Nathan回来 你会让她失望的
If you do, you lose her anyway.
你带Nathan回来 你仍要失去她
Once Nathan comes home, you're out of the picture.
一旦Nathan回来 你就出局了
So are you.
你也是
Yeah.
是的
Haley told me all about it.
Haley全都告诉了我
Once Nathan comes back, you lose your family.
一旦Nathan回来 你会失去这个家
So, from where I'm standing, it's worse for you,
所以 就我来看 你更糟
because I lose what I never had, but you had it...
因为我从未拥有过 但是你有
Your son, your grandkids, all of it.
你儿子 你孙子 所有的一切
But here we are.
但是我们还是来了
What about you, Baker?
你呢 Baker
What's your role in all this?
你为什么来?
Nathan's my friend.
Nathan是我的朋友
Not really.
不算是
I'd say he's more of an acquaintance.
我说他顶多算是你认识的人
Nobody's gonna lay down their life for an acquaintance.
没有人会为了认识的人去送命
This still about you leaving your kids in the car?
还是因为你的孩子被遗弃在车的事件吗?
No.
不
I need to believe that there's still justice,
我需要相信即使在这个灰暗
that even now in a world full of gray
周♥旋♥ 和妥协的世界里
and spin and compromise,
仍然存在着正义
if you choose to do wrong
如果你选择做错事
and you prey on good people when you do,
而向好人掠夺 当你这么做
someone will stand up to you.
某个人会冲你站起来
Someone will take a stand and fight back.
某个人会站出来 反击
Nathan's a good man.
Nathan是个好人
He deserves a good life.
他值得拥有美好的人生
Oh!
哦
Geez!
天哪
Yeah, I want one of those.
是的 我也想要一把那样的抢
Keep practicing.
继续练习
And then what?
然后呢
We wait until dark.
我们等到天黑
Then we fight back.
然后我们反击
♪"Leave My Body" - Florence + The Machine♪
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么
Nathan.
Nathan
You?
你呢
Haley and Jamie.
Haley和Jamie
And Lydia.
还有Lydia
He's alive.
他还活着
That's what I was thinking.
这就是我在想的
He's alive, and he'll be coming home soon.
他还活着 他会尽快回家的
I'm sure of it.
我确信
Anything else is just...
其他的事都...
It's too impossible to think about.
不可能有其他的
Yeah.
是的
He's coming home.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表