剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
你得去看医生了
A lot of people sleepwalk.
很多人都梦游好不好
Around their bedroom, and then they get back into bed.
但是他们就在卧室附近走走 然后回去睡觉
They don't get dressed, grab their phone,
他们不会穿戴整齐 拿上手♥机♥
and go sleep in a park.
然后跑到公园睡觉
If it happens again, I'll go.
如果再发生这事 我就去看医生
"Again"?
再发生?
Clay, the first time, I found you out by the pool,
Clay 第一次我在泳池旁边找到你
where you could have sleep-drowned,
你差点就在睡觉中淹死了
then out on the beach, and now in a park a mile away.
第二次在海滩上 现在又在一英里外的公园里
I know.
我知道
But I feel like I'm gonna be fine.
但我想我会好起来的
I promise.
我保证
Just no doctors, okay?
就是别让我去看医生 行吗?
Not yet.
先不用去
♪"Lines" - Pink Moth♪
Hi.
嗨
Hi, everyone.
大家早!
Hi, Brooke!
早啊 Brooke
I love that.
感觉太美妙了
Hey. So, you getting any sleep?
嘿 昨晚睡得怎么样?
Nope. It's terrible.
一点没睡 糟透了
-No, you got to let them cry it out. -I can't!
-你就让他们哭去吧 -我没办法
They team up on me
他们俩联合起来对付我
with their wonder-twin powers of cuteness,
还有那双胞胎迷死人的神奇能力
and it's like I get a double dose of guilt.
让我感觉如果不管他们就是双倍的罪过
How do you do it?
你当时怎么熬过来的?
Um, iPod and a glass of wine.
呃 iPod和一杯酒
I just feel bad for Julian.
我觉得挺对不起Julian的
He's so exhausted
他实在是太累了
and stressed out about the sound stage.
而且摄影棚的事快把他压垮了
He signs the papers today.
他今天签合同
That's exciting.
那挺不错的嘛
I know, but he's freaked out about the loans.
是啊 但是他被贷款吓坏了
It's a lot of money.
挺大的一笔钱
Yeah, well, iPod and a glass of wine.
好吧 iPod一杯酒的事
All right, I'm gonna go meet the guy
行了 我要去见那个
that's gonna run red bedroom.
新来的“Red Bedroom”经理了
Run red, run red.
红经理哦 红经理哦
I need to sleep.
我得睡觉了
-Yes, you do. -Yeah.
-确实 -是啊
Oh, hey, um, when I got here this morning,
对了 今天早上我来的时候
the front door was wide open.
前门四敞大开着
What? Everything was fine,
-什么? -东西都没事
but just try and, like, make sure
但是你走的时候确认一下
you lock up tight when you leave.
门有没有锁紧
Okay. See you. Good luck.
-就这样 我走了 -祝你好运
Bye, Lydia!
再见 Lydia
Bye, baby.
再见了 宝贝
Mwah! I love you!
我爱你
Bye, Quinny. Love ya.
再见 Quinny 爱你哦
Bye, Clay.
再见 Clay
iPod and a glass of wine.
iPod和一杯酒
Bye, everyone!
大家回头见
Bye, Haley!
再见 Haley
Love that!
这感觉太棒了!
Hello?
有人在吗?
Well, well.
你好啊
Nope. No.
不行 不行 不行
All right, you sound like the last four girls I asked out.
你听起来像前四个我要约的女孩们
What are you trying to pull off, Chris?
你想要干什么 Chris?
-You still sound like the last... -What?
-还是像上一个女孩…… -到底要干什么?
You hired me to run the label.
是你雇我来管理唱片公♥司♥的
Okay, Chris Keller was using a fake name,
好吧 Chris Keller是用了个假名字
but... you look hot, by the way.
但是 对了 你看起来还是这么性感
You are not running the label.
你做梦吧 别想留在我们公♥司♥
Okay, okay, you don't look hot...Even though you do.
好吧 你看起来不性感 不过你确实很性感
Look... the point is,
关键是
you liked the guy in the e-mails.
你喜欢邮件里的那个人
Yeah, I liked the guy in the e-mails.
是 我确实喜欢那个给我发邮件的人
The guy in the e-mails was Harry Johnson.
但是他叫Harry Johnson
I liked Harry Johnson.
我喜欢的是Harry Johnson
"Harry Johnson"... that's nice.
“Harry Johnson” 不错
Nice to see you've grown up over the years, Chris.
这么多年了你还是毫无长进 Chris
Come on! That's funny.
不是吧 这样很有趣啊
Look... just... just give me a chance.
给我一个机会嘛
Besides, the parent company already signed off on me,
而且 总公♥司♥已经签下我了
and they're kind of your boss, so...
而且他们还是你的老板 所以
So, I'm gonna talk to them.
所以我要找他们谈谈
And this little arrangement is temporary.
这个 只是暂时的
Don't get too comfortable.
别太舒服了
Liar!
骗子!
This is gonna be great!
这一定会很棒的!
Did I mention you look hot?
我有没有说过你特别性感啊?
Stupid, lying, arrogant, third-person-talking jerk!
讨厌自大的混♥蛋♥加骗子!
Hey.
嘿
Harry Johnson
"Harry Johnson."
Harry Johnson
"Harry Johnson"?
Harry Johnson?
Whew.
哇
Hey.
嘿
Dude. Wake up.
伙计 醒醒
白天不能睡觉
We are awake during the day.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
哦 对 你要工作
Oh, yeah. You get a job,
得去上班 晚上才睡觉
you go to work, and you can sleep at night.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
哦 看看谁没觉睡在郁闷啊
Oh, look who's upset when he doesn't get to sleep.
欢迎来到我们的世界
Join the club.
他们在这呢
There they are.
我帅气的小伙子们 是的 就是你们
My handsome men. Yes, you are.
哇 你们真漂亮
Oh, you're just fabulous.
嗨 老妈
Hi, mom.
哦 你们真漂亮
Oh, you're just fabulous.
你们是Baker家的漂亮宝宝!
You're the fabulous baker boys!
对 就是你们!
Yes, you are!
哦 是哦 让我来抱抱你把
Ooh, yeah. Let me hold you.
好的
Okay.
这套衣服真可爱 Brooke
These outfits are adorable, Brooke!
谢谢
Thank you.
我设计的 它们给我带来了些灵感
I made them, which brings me to this.
我想到了一个全新的服装系列
I have an idea for a new line.
哦 但你已经有"Brooke婴儿系列"了
Oh, but you already had baby Brooke.
是的 我确实曾经有Brooke婴儿系列
Yes, I did have baby Brooke.
但多亏了你 这系列已经没了
But thanks to you, I no longer have it,
也没有其他任何财产了
or any of my wealth.
对哦 Victoria 谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you, Victoria
还有Millie那个瘾君子 对 对
and Millie the crackhead, yes, yes.
你太爱我了
You love me so much.
还有 那是女孩系列
And besides, that was for girls.
这是男孩系列 我们可以叫
This would be for boys, and we'd call it...
我们要告诉外婆这个叫什么吗?
Should we tell grandma what it's called?
应该叫"Paddy cake, paddy cake, Baker man(美国童谣)"吗?
Should we say "paddy cake, paddy cake, baker man"?
"Baker宝贝" 小男孩或者是男孩们的服装系列
"Baker Man". A line of designer duds for your little man...Or men.
妈 我们可以重头来过
We could start over, mom.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
是啊 亲爱的 我们会的
Yeah. We will, honey.
只是 你也知道
It's just that, you know,
男装系列销量不好
the way that the men's line struggled
而且现在经济形势每况愈下
and with the economy the way it is...
没关系的 这只是一个想法罢了
Yeah. It's okay. It was just an idea.
亲爱的 我们会想到办法的
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表