剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
but I'm... I'm right here.
如果你需要我就按下喇叭
Honk if you need me.
没问题
Okay.
等下 不 不 不 不 不 不该是大块头
Wait, no, no, no, no, no, no... Not the big guy!
那个小不点怎么了
What happened to the little Marty,
小矮子哪里去了?
the midget-sized guy?
拜托 别这样!
Come on!
他们在耗时间?!
They send drago out?!
Chris Keller可不喜欢这路子!
Chris Keller does not like this!
♪"Rock-a-bye baby"♪
快点 快点 拜托了
Come on. Come on, come on.
♪ Cradle and all ♪
♪ Cradle and all ♪
我不怕你
I'm not afraid of you.
你应该害怕
You should be.
救命!
Help!
你再求救
Do that again,
我会在你喊完之前 割断你的喉咙
and I'll slit your throat before you finish.
你到底想要对我怎么样?
What do you want from me?
我想怎么样? 我想我要回我的自♥由♥
What do I want? I want my freedom back.
你已经有自♥由♥了
You have that.
不!
No!
好的 好的 别急
Okay, okay, okay.
我要你偿还我在监狱里煎熬的每一天
I want every day I spent in prison back.
Xavier 求你了Xavier
Xavier, please...
别叫我的名字!
Don't say my name!
别用你那淫♥荡♥的嘴叫我的名字
Don't say my name with that slutty whore's mouth.
我有个另外的打算对付你的嘴
I've got other plans for that mouth.
直到那时 老老实实的听我讲完
Until then, you just shut up and listen,
因为我有些事儿要跟你讲讲
'cause I've got a few things I want to say to you.
好的
Okay.
没错 你表现得挺坚强勇敢
Yeah, you act all high and mighty,
可是每当夜幕降临 你闭上双眼
but you close your eyes at night
祈祷着有个一真正的男人
and you pray for a real man.
那么
Well...
那些祈祷应验了 甜心
Your prayers are answered, baby.
而你也要为此而付出代价!
You're gonna pay for that!
Kim Kardashian的翘臀怎么了?
Kim Kardashian美国时尚界和娱乐界的活跃人物
What's going on with Kim Kardashian's ass?
嘿!
Hey!
好吧 制♥造♥干扰
Okay, create a distraction.
啊!
Aah!
Chris Keller的任务完成了!
Chris Keller's work here is done!
丧钟响起了
The bell invites me,
传票是去天堂还是地狱!
for it is a knell that summons thee to heaven or to hell!
好吧 就这样
Okay, okay.
都过去了 我找到了你 我的儿子
It's okay, son. I got you.
♪"Chameleon/Comedian" - Kathleen Edwards ♪
嗨 我的天使
Hi, angel.
那么
Well...
我知道我们好久没有聊聊了
I know we haven't talked in a while.
♪ I know your heart ♪
但是...
But...
♪ it is a sacred thing ♪
...宛如你胞妹的邪恶女人令我身心俱疲
...I was kind of busy getting shot by your evil twin.
而后我开始在乡间漫游
And then I started roaming the countryside.
我算是承诺吧
And I kind of got committed.
♪ Every time ♪
♪ every time ♪
我找到他了 Sara
I found him, Sara.
我们的孩子
Our son.
♪ Out of the shadows ♪
♪ out of the cameras... ♪
我感到很内疚
I'm ashamed of myself...
一开始差点永远地失去了他
For ever losing him in the first place.
♪ You hide behind your darker side ♪
Dr. Alvarez说过
Dr. Alvarez says that...
自从你过世 我把自己的记忆中的他封闭起来
I just blocked him from my memory after you died
因为那段往事真的太痛苦了
because it was just too painful.
♪ I don't need a punch line ♪
那的确是糟透了
But that doesn't make it okay...
无论是对我还是对他
For me or for him.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
♪ Everybody's watching ♪
我不会让你对他失望的 Sara
I won't let you down with him, Sara.
也更不会让他失望
And I won't let him down, either.
我发誓
I promise.
♪ Everything you wanted to say ♪
♪ 'cause out of the shadows ♪
♪ Out of the cameras... ♪
Quinn向你问好
Quinn says hi.
♪ I'm a chameleon ♪
♪ I just hide behind the songs I write ♪
她比任何人都期待
She's been more than anyone could expect
想从这困境中走出去
throughout all of this.
那么
So...
当然
Of course...
你对她的看法是对的
You were right about her.
我不知道该如何开口
I don't know how it works up there,
但Nathan已经失踪一阵子了
but Nate's been missing for a while.
所以
So...
或许你能帮我们摆脱困境
Maybe you could help us out and fix it.
♪ Every time ♪
你知道 因为...
You know, because...
我还好
I'm okay.
♪ I don't need a punch line ♪
你知道我的生活好坏参半 但是...
I have good days and bad days, you know, but...
就现在 Haley需要你的帮助
Right now, Haley's the one who needs your help.
♪ See me smile... ♪
所以把Nathan带回家吧
So bring Nathan home.
让那天变很好
Make it a great day.
♪ Every time ♪
让那天变得最好
Make it the greatest day.
♪ Every time ♪
♪ I don't need a punch line ♪
♪ I don't need a punch line ♪
我想你
I miss you.
你知道 我的 哦 我爸爸曾说
You know, my, uh, my father said
今天会是我人生中最辉煌的日子
that today would be the greatest day of my life.
而你说对了 爸爸 确实是
And you're right, dad. It is.
但并不是因为篮球
But not because of basketball.
你看看 今天...
You see, today...
我得知我的妻子 Haley怀孕了
I learned that my wife, Haley, is pregnant.
而...
And, um...
同时非常荣幸的被Duke大学录取
And while it's a great honor
并且能够在那儿打球
to be recruited to play at Duke,
但我今天最想说的是
i guess what I have to say to you today is this.
无论我在哪儿打篮球
Where I play basketball,
如果 我打篮球的话
if i play basketball,
不再单单只是为了我
is no longer a decision for me to make alone.
是我和我的妻子一起做的决定还有 哦...
It's a decision that I'll make with my wife's and, uh...
家人在我心里最为重要
And my family's best interests at heart.
而当我那么做的时候 我会让你们知道
And when I do that, I'll let you know.
此刻 我的妻子今天未能到场
Now, my wife couldn't be here tonight,
所以我想说的是
so I just wanted to say one thing.
Haley...
Haley...
无论发生什么 我们都会一起面对
No matter what happens, we'll face it together.
但我向你承诺 我真的很开心
But I promise you, I've never been more happy.
而且一切都会好的
And everything's gonna be okay.
我爱你
I love you.
你还好吧 儿子?
How you doing, son?
我还好
I'm okay.
你能走出这里吗?
You think you can walk out of here?
嗯 我能
Yeah, I can do it.
那如果跑呢?
And if we have to run?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 你在那张椅子上呆久了
Well, you were in that chair a long time,
但我会带我们逃出这里
but I'm gonna get us out of here
即使我不得不拖你出去
even if I have to carry you out.
我能把装有毒贩的冲洗袋拖到这里
I carried that douche bag drug dealer in here.
我也能把你拖出去
I'm gonna carry you out.
坚持住
Hold on.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
那里有扇门
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表