剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
we're having a little trouble finding your dad.
我们在找寻你♥爸♥爸时遇到点困难
I'm sure that he's fine.
我坚信他很好
He probably just got lost...
他很可能走失了...
Or something.
或是遇到些事
We're gonna find him.
我们会找到他的
我们会找到他的
We're gonna find him.
我承诺
Promise.
"哦 从这个时候开始
"O, from this time forth,
"我的思想变得嗜血
"my thoughts be bloody,
或是毫无价值"
or be nothing worth."
♪"We Are The Tide" - Blind Pilot♪
♪Our time is ever on the road♪
♪The ride is in what we make♪
♪I walked a year to hear a howl in this give and take♪
我们应该烧掉这些单子
We should... Burn those sheets.
你是说黑掉它们 冠军
You mean bronze them, champ.
呦 你!
Yo, yo!
耶
Yeah.
今天我们做什么?
What are we doing today?
呦!
Yo!
你在这儿做 做什么?
W-what are you doing here?
我不知道 我是邻居嘛
I don't know. I was in the neighborhood.
我想我们去吃点食物
I thought we'd get some food.
哇哦 哇哦
Well, well!
有些"不是 Alex" 的举动?
A little "not Alex" action?
哦 或许
Uh, maybe.
而我们... 我们已经有了计划
And we... we already made plans.
哥们儿 那就别管她
Dude, so bail on her.
或是最好还没 我和你一起
Or better yet, take me with you.
哥们儿 我使咱俩看起来更好
Dude, I make dudes look so much better.
啊 拜托了 Chris.
Ah. Come on, Chris.
你应该... 你真地应该走了
You should... you should really go.
不啊
Nope.
哥们儿 更何况 我想见见她
Dude, besides, I want to meet her.
你猜怎么着? 你说对了
You know what? You're right.
我们走 她可以自己离开
Let's bail. She can find her way out.
等下 你认真的?
Wait. Are you serious?
她又没有我
She doesn't own me.
她只是幸运了 我让她呆一晚上
She's just lucky I let her stay the night.
那个... 流浪♥女♥
That... Tramp.
糟糕!
Damn!
哥们儿 你比Chris Keller还酷啊
Dude, you're colder than Chris Keller.
♪ You know you're alive♪
♪ and none of us stay♪
有爪子的那是什么?
who's that with the claws?
哥们儿 你得知道你的同名
Dude, you got to know your namesake.
那是Wolverine 也就称作Logan
That is Wolverine, also known as Logan.
为什么他有两个名字?
Why does he have two names?
因为Wolverine的 他的秘密身份
Because Wolverine's his secret identity.
那是谁?
Who's that?
那是Cyclops 两个他都冷若冰霜
That's Cyclops. He's the frosty one of the two.
他有点像我的朋友Nathan
He's kind of like my friend Nathan.
但他们其实不怎么相处 因为...
But they don't really get along because...
他们都喜欢她
They both like her.
- 那是Jean grey - 她很酷
- That's Jean grey. - She's cool.
那种漫画书里面的辣妹
And kind of hot for a comic-book chick.
你还想知道些什么?
Anything else you want to know?
为什么你来这儿?
Why do you come here?
好的 微妙队长
Okay, Captain subtle.
我... 确实不喜欢谈论这个
I... Don't really like to talk about it.
甚至不和你的医生?
Not even with your doctor?
并不是
Not really.
那你要在这儿呆很久了
Then you're gonna be here for a long time,
像那个吃他纽扣的老人似的
like that old man who eats his buttons.
感谢你的建议
Thanks for the advice.
接着读
Keep reading.
♪ Ahhhhh-ahh♪
嘿 Jerry 你有空吗?
hey, Jerry. You got a sec?
嗯 嘿
Yeah. Hey.
听着 听到Nathan Scott的消息 我真的好遗憾
Listen, I'm really sorry about Nathan Scott.
我知道你们那是朋友
I know you're friends,
如果有什么我可以做的话...
and if there's anything I can do...
听到你这么说我很高兴
I'm glad you said that,
因为我在考虑抽出些时间离开
because I was thinking I could take some time off
早间秀 而去调查下
from the morning show and look into things.
只是暂时的
Just temporarily.
我不能那样做 我需要你在这儿
I can't do that. I need you here.
只是几天而已 拜托了
Just for a few days. Come on.
- 节目没问题的 - 不只是这个
- The show will be fine. - It's not just that.
看 我有消息部门盯上了我
Look, I'd have the news department crawling up my ass,
想知道你为什么给他们干活
wondering why you're doing their job for them.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但如果你碰巧下班后再忙你的事
But if you happen to put in some work after hours,
我不需要知道
I don't have to know about it.
啊!
Aah!
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我的同伙幽默感有些扭曲
My associate has a twisted sense of humor.
拿开这些 我会让他不笑了
Take these off. I'll make him stop laughing.
为什么我在这儿?
Why am I here?
还要听你们说些蹩脚的引言
Besides listening to your lame quotes.
哇哦
Whoa.
我从莎士比亚那里学的英语
I learned english from Shakespeare.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
在我的家乡
You know, where I come from,
人们有各种爱好
we have all kinds of interests...
枪♥械♥ 毒品 卖♥♥淫
guns, drugs, prostitution,
赌博 篮球
gambling, basketball.
一个特权球员离开了
A franchise player leaves,
老板损失了钱 老板很不高兴
owner loses money, owner not happy.
所以我就要因为签下某人而被弄到这里
So I'm here because I tried to sign someone.
签约就是偷窃!
Signing is stealing!
我们不喜欢贼
And we don't care for thieves.
我们必须做好规矩 我们的利益
We have to set example that our interests,
我们的财产 别人不能插手
our property, is not to be touched.
你 我的朋友 就是那个榜样
You, my friend, are that example.
一旦我们接到命令
Once we get the order,
就把你撕票了
you're a dead man.
就为了一个篮球运动员? 这太荒唐了!
Over a basketball player? That's insane!
不 不
No, no.
无视把手提箱中的钱
Insane is crossing a man
支付给球员工资的人
who pays his players cash
才荒唐
from a suitcase chained to his wrist.
你夺走了他最好的球员 你夺走了他的钱
You take his best player, you take his money.
你夺走了他的钱 我们夺走你的命
You take his money, we take your life.
♪"My Demons Are Organized" - Cameron McGill & What Army ♪
嗯
Um...
是不是有僵尸灾难或者其他什么事情发生了
Is there a zombie apocalypse or something going on
而我不知道?
that I don't know about?
整个早上都是这么死气沉沉 这是我想好的双关语
It's been dead all morning... pun intended.
还是因为我去隔壁的妓院捣乱了?
Is this because I trashed that whorehouse next door?
镇里应该因为这个给我发一个奖牌
The town should give me a medal for that.
我还是安心记点东西吧
I'd settle for some tips.
Brooke
Brooke...
你在新闻里看见我了吗?
Did you see me on the news?
我猜比起杀人犯主厨
I guess people are more afraid of the crazy manager
大家更害怕疯子经理
than the murderous chef.
疯子?
Crazy?
我疯了?
I'm crazy?
我不是那个在我丈夫的车上
I'm not the one who put that horrific note
放恐怖纸条的人
on my husband's car.
是啊 我也不是把孩子留在车里的人
Yeah, and I'm not the one that left a baby in it.
那么 不好意思 我还有一家挤满人的咖啡店要管
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a packed café to run.
我跟你没完
This is not over.
在我看来已经结束了
Looks over to me.
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表