剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
It's not just mine.
但是我还得过日子
But I have a life to live.
那今晚怎么办?
And what about tonight?
你今晚要是再梦游怎么办?
What if it happens again?
我不知道 把我铐在床上吧
I don't know. We'll handcuff me to the bed.
-Clay -我说真的
Clay… I'm serious.
为什么不行呢?
You know, why not?
会很有意思的
It might be fun.
我做不来
I couldn't do it.
-你没跟他谈谈吗? -我不知道该怎么说
You didn't talk to him? I didn't know how.
这不是随便能聊起来的话题
It's not an easy subject to just bring up.
问题在哪?
What's the problem?
你就说 "吃货 你看你现在肥得跟个球似的"
You just say, "I think you're really plumping up there, jumbo."
你最好别那么说
You better not say it like that.
-我去跟他说? -对啊 你去
Me? Yes. You.
好吧 我去找他谈
Fine. I will talk to him.
很好 他来了
Good. Here he comes.
-嘿 -嘿 亲爱的
Hey. Hey, honey.
什么事 Jerry?
What's up, Jerry?
节目上好好表现
Have a good show.
谢谢
Thanks.
是谁跟Alex说她的歌♥不好听?
So, who's that guy who told Alex her song's no good?
是"垃圾"
Crappy.
他说Alex的歌♥是垃圾
He said it was crappy.
他叫Chris Keller
His name's Chris Keller.
哦
Oh.
我听说过这个人
I read about that guy.
他跟不少女生约会
He dates a lot of girls.
这下你得担心了吧
You should probably be worried.
老弟 闭嘴
Dude, shut up.
而且 我和Alex的关系好极了
Besides, things are great with me and Alex.
可惜她没有个小妹妹
Too bad she doesn't have a little sister
不然我们可以凑两对一起约会
so we could double date.
你认为她妈妈现在多大?
How old is her mom, do you think?
今天要不要和我一起
How would you like to go on a little covert mission
执行秘密任务?
with me today?
听起来不错 什么任务?
Cool. Like what?
比如去Red Bedroom录音棚
Like steal Alex's room key
从Alex的钱包里偷出她房♥间钥匙
from her purse at red bedroom records
然后把她所有的家什都搬到这里来
and then move all her stuff over here.
为什么?
Why?
那样她就可以搬过来住了
So she could move in.
你是打算和Alex同居?
You're asking Alex to move in?
那我呢?
What about me?
你有房♥子啊 Chuck
You have a house, Chuck.
那又怎么了 让我也搬进来吧
But still, let me move in.
Chuck 我想和Alex同居
Chuck, I'm asking Alex to move in with me
是因为她是我女朋友
because she's my girlfriend
我爱她
and because I love her.
你真爱她?
You do?
是的 我爱她
Yeah. I do.
真恶心
Gross.
不过也挺酷的
Or cool.
不知道怎么说好
I don't know.
那么 你觉得怎样?
So, what do you think?
要不要帮我忙?
You want to help me?
还能教训下那个讨人厌的Chris Keller?
And mess with that creep Chris Keller?
当然好了
Definitely.
棒极了 我们出发!
Attaboy. Let's go.
嗨 老爸 还是我
Hi, daddy. It's me again.
我只是想知道你现在在哪
I'm just wondering where you are.
回我电♥话♥
Call me.
♪"What I Love About Your Love" - Jana Kramer♪
♪ That's what I love about your love ♪
准备好开始制♥作♥背景和声了吗?
Are you ready to do background vocals?
-是的 -好极了
Yes. Cool.
他就是Chris Keller?
Is that Chris Keller?
就是他
That's him.
就这么个家伙
What a tool.
我会好好的“chuck”那家伙几下
I'm gonna Chuck that guy right in the goods.
嘿
Hey.
好了 现在开始了
Okay, here we go.
你去分散他们注意力 我趁机去找她的钥匙
You distract them, and I'll get her key.
记住要镇静
And be cool.
嘿 Chuck想再来看看录音室
Hey! Chuck wanted to see the studio again.
你们介意吗?
You mind?
哦 我们现在有点忙
Um, we're kind of busy right now.
太好了 他马上进来
Great. He's coming in.
留心看我怎么收拾这个家伙
Watch me give this guy the business.
太棒了!
Cool!
快啊 快啊 快啊
All right. Come on, come on, come on.
好极了
Yes.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你拿着我的皮包干嘛?
What you doing with my purse?
哦 我需要一些钱
Uh, oh. I…Needed some money.
这样的话我才能给你买♥♥个礼物
You know, so I could buy you…A…Present.
用我自己的钱?
With my own money?
对啊
Yeah.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 这样也不错
Okay. Uh, that's fine.
那我们一会见
I guess I will see you
还有我给自己买♥♥的礼物?
and the present that I'm buying myself later?
当然 嗯
Definitely. Mm-hmm.
你录完以后来我这吧
Just, uh, come over when you're done.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你的钱 亲爱的
Thanks for the money… Honey. Uh-huh.
♪ …That it's all because of you ♪
♪ 'cause every day I need you, baby ♪
♪ some way we're gonna make it through ♪
♪ we're gonna make it♪
♪ we're gonna make it♪
♪ we're gonna make it♪
♪ just me and you♪
棒极了 Chris Keller
awesome, Chris Keller.
Chuck
Chuck…
我们走吧
Let's go.
不 谢了 Chris说我可以留在这儿
No, thanks. Chris said I could stay.
Chuck
Chuck. T…
好吧 好吧
all right. Fine.
回头见 Chris Keller
See you later, Chris Keller.
回见 老弟
See ya, buddy.
你就是这么教训他的
You really gave him the business.
Chris Keller管我叫“老弟”
Chris Keller called me "buddy"!
♪"Box Of Stones" - Benjamin Francis Leftwich♪
我的甜心
There's my cookie.
爸 你的甜心都憔悴了
Daddy, your cookie's overbaked.
我好像等了足足一辈子
I've been waiting forever.
对不起 小天使
Sorry, angel.
我找到了以前的乡村俱乐部
I found my way to our old country club,
我可受不了那诱惑
and I couldn't resist.
高尔夫还是喝酒?
Golfing or drinking?
都做了一点点
A little bit of both.
不过有一个好消息
But here's the good news.
当你在这里享受阳光的时候
While you were sitting here sunning yourself,
你的老爸和一个老朋友闲聊了几句
your old man was schmoozing an old friend
他正巧想给Brooke Davis投资
who wants to invest in Brooke Davis.
哪个旧朋友?
What old friend?
一个我认识的朋友
Just some guy I know.
他说他在书上看到高端婴儿服装
He said he read somewhere that high-end baby clothes
将会成为下一个焦点
are gonna be the next big thing,
我跟他说一定会的
and I told him they will be
只要我天赋聪慧的女儿着手设计
if my talented daughter's designing them.
我敢打赌你♥妈♥的♥行动绝不会这么快
Bet your mother's hooves never moved that fast.
爸 你说妈妈加入我们怎么样?
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表