剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表
♪ And we can't get back up ♪
此外...
Besides...
我掠夺了他仅有的父亲般的亲人
I robbed him of the only father he ever knew.
Haley 我从来没有向你道歉
Haley, I never apologized to you.
Keith也是你生命中很重要的人
Keith was a big part of your life.
而我也把他从你身边夺走
And I took him from you, too.
♪ Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye ♪
Haley...
Haley...
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你把Nathan带回家 我真是感激不尽
I can't thank you enough for bringing Nathan home.
没有你我也做不到
I couldn't have done it without you.
你知道 我过去常常觉得
You know, I used to think
没有人配得上我儿子
no one was ever good enough for my son.
♪ I took you for granted ♪
但我很高兴被证明自己错了
But I am so happy to be proven wrong.
对我来说 他是我生命中最美好的
He's the best thing that ever happened to me,
对他来说 你也是他生命中最美好的
and you're the best thing that ever happened to him.
♪...Looking back again ♪
你想抱抱Lydia吗?
Would you like to hold Lydia?
非常想
I would.
♪ 'Cause we never understand... ♪
嘿
Yeah.
想说你好?
Want to go say hi?
说你好
Say hi.
♪ Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye ♪
♪ goodbye, goodbye, goodbye ♪
这太糟糕了 她再也没有机会了解我了
It's too bad she'll never get to know me.
话说回来 这也许是件好事
Then again, maybe that's a good thing.
♪ Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye ♪
♪ goodbye, goodbye, goodbye ♪
我知道我应该坚强
I know I'm supposed to be tough.
但我不想让你离开
I don't want you to go.
♪ And I don't know how ♪
♪ but I know I'll see ♪
♪ your face somehow ♪
没事 孩子
It's okay, buddy.
我现在也没有那么坚强
I'm not feeling that tough right now, either.
♪ It'll be all right ♪
当Lydia问起她的爷爷Dan的时候
When Lydia asks about her grandpa Dan
我们会告诉她 她的爷爷非常爱她
We will tell her how much he loved his grandchildren.
♪ Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye ♪
♪ goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye ♪
♪ goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye ♪
嘿
Hey.
我给你带了些东西
I brought you something.
太酷了 一架飞机!
Cool... an airplane!
不 不只是一架飞机 这是x-jet
No, not just any airplane. That's the x-jet.
这是金刚狼和他的朋友开的
That's what Wolverine and his friends use.
我并不怪你对我生气
I don't blame you for being mad at me.
我也生自己的气
I'm mad at me, too.
我气我离开
I'm mad that I left,
我气我这么长时间才回来
and I'm mad that it took me so long to come back.
那你为什么那么做呢?
Then why didn't you?
嗯 当你妈妈去世的时候 我生病了
Well, when your mom went away, I got sick.
但是Dr. Alvarez帮我渐渐好转
But Dr. Alvarez helped me get better,
现在我来补偿你
and now I'm here to make it up to you.
你爱我妈妈吗?
Did you love my mommy?
我爱她胜过一切
More than anything in the world.
好吧 我要走了 但是...
Okay, I'm gonna go, but...
我会经常回来看你的
I'd like to come back and see you more often.
我希望这样可以
I hope that'll be okay.
万一你又开始梦游怎么办?
What if you wander away again?
嗯 我不是在梦游 而是在寻找什么
Well, I wasn't wandering away. I was looking for something.
而且我已经知道我在寻找什么了
And I found what I was looking for...
你
You.
♪"Life's Little Game" - Jack Savoretti♪
你还好吧?
You okay?
是啊 我为什么不好?
Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?
我把一些创意和草稿给我爸了
I took an idea and a few sketches to my dad,
他已经把它变成滚滚利润了
and he's already turned it into potentially a huge profit.
他是一位伟大的商人
He's a great businessman.
也许 但它是一个糟糕的父亲
Maybe, but he's a horrible father.
你没有把"Baker man"(Brooke设计的童装品牌)给他
You didn't bring Baker man to him
因为它是一个好的商人
because he's a good businessman.
你给他是因为他是你♥爸♥爸
You brought it to him because he's your dad
你想要和他的父女关系
and you wanted a relationship with him.
是呀
You get it,
他为什么不会这样
so why doesn't he?
唉 我爸也不会
Well, my dad didn't, either,
直到我给他一个正确的推力
until I gave him a push in the right direction.
也许这也是你♥爸♥爸所需要的
Maybe that's what your dad needs.
所以试着告诉他你的确切感受
So try telling him exactly how you feel.
我在地狱?
Am I in hell?
还没呢
Not yet.
但很高兴看见你还这么有幽默感
But it's good to see you still have your sense of humor.
你梦到过多少次
How many times have you dreamed
站在我死去的床前
about standing over my deathbed?
嗯 呃 事实上 我倒是希望你活得比我们都长
Mm, well, actually, I kind of thought you'd outlive us all
在我的墓前欢舞着死去
and end up dancing on my grave.
这都是计划
That was the plan.
♪ But I'm here to tell you ♪
你做了一件好事 Dan
You did a good thing, Dan.
我们的儿子多亏了你才活了下来
Our son is alive because of you.
任何事都不能阻止我把他带回家
Nothing on this earth could stop me from bringing him home.
另外
Besides...
在这一生中 我已经做了足够多的坏事
I've done enough awful things in this life.
我想这是我应得的
I think I was due.
你还有什么需要吗?
Is there anything you need?
嗯
Yeah.
我要你不要再因Keith的死而自责
I need you to stop blaming yourself for Keith's death.
我知道你一直内疚
I know you carry the guilt around with you,
但那不是你的错
but it's not your fault.
我夺走了他的生命 只是我
I took his life. Just me.
我没有任何责任
You had no part in it.
♪ Nobody knows ♪
Deb
Deb.
那...
So...
可不可以再来一次
How about one more...
看在往日的情分上
... for old time's sake?
当然 所有的工作都要你来做了
Of course, you'll have to do all the work.
哦 和往常一样
Oh, as usual.
♪ Changes ♪
♪ all of these changes ♪
我花了太多的时间去怨恨他
I spent so much time hating him.
他没有给你去爱他的理由
He didn't give you much reason to love him.
你是怎么做到如此坚强的?
How can you be so strong?
我是说 我从没像你那样失去任何人
I mean, I've never lost anyone the way that you have...
你妈妈 爸爸
Your mom, your dad.
你是怎么做到的?
How did you do it?
和你 和Jamie
With you and Jamie...
还有我们的朋友
And our friends.
我在这儿呢
I'm here for you.
他们也是
And they are, too.
是啊 就是这些 我从没想过我会需要
Yeah, but that's just it. I never thought I needed it.
我从没亲近过我的父母
I was never close with my parents
像你亲近你的父母那样 你懂的
the way that you were with yours, you know?
现在Dan快要离开了 我只是……
And now that Dan is dying, I just...
全部我所能想起的
All I can think about
就是我一直在浪费时间怨恨他
is how much time I've wasted just hating him.
你有很好的理由 你在努力保护你的家人
You had a good reason. You were trying to protect your family.
我为什么感觉如此糟糕?
Why do I feel so bad?
因为你是一个好人
Because you are a good man.
你是我认识的人中最好的一个 Nathan Scott
You're one of the best I know, Nathan Scott.
我不觉得自己像是个好人
I don't feel like a good man.
关于我妈妈 好处在于当她发现
One of the good things about my mom finding out
自己的时间所剩无几时
that she only had a little time left...
她来跟我们彼此告别
Was that we got to say goodbye to each other.
那真的帮助我们接受了结局
It really helped to have that closure.
或许这是你所需要的
Maybe that's what you need.
你们俩打算好用这些新收入做什么了?
You two deciding what to do with all your new money?
我不想卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
剧集 | 篮球兄弟(2003) | 导航列表