剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
And what they needed was a star animal.
计划是塑造一只英雄小猪
The plan. To create a hero pig
方法是策划导演一个他勇救落水小羊的大热视频
by staging a viral video in which he rescues a baby goat from drowning.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
我认为如果你有一个像那样的视频
So I think if you had a video like that,
人们就会不惜从遥远的国度 像日本啊
People would come from places as foreign as Japan,
以及更远的 比如中国
and even more foreign like China,
就为了来看一眼你们的英雄小猪
just to see your hero pig.
那很棒啊
That would be great.
第一步是挑选我们的动物
The first step was picking our animals.
Vince将会是我们的英雄猪
Vince would be our hero pig,
而山羊"匪子"将会是我们的遇险者
and Gangster the goat would be our victim.
动物园有一个很大的鳟鱼池塘
The zoo had a large trout pond,
所以这里将会是我们这次营救的发生地点
so this would be the setting for our rescue.
但是当我把Vince抱着靠近池水时
But when I brought Vince near the water,
我发现他是个彻头彻尾的懦夫
I realized he was an incredible coward.
好的 好的
Okay, okay!
好啦 好啦 好啦 - 不 不 不
Okay, okay, okay! - no, no, no, no!
所以我们雇了一些驯兽师
So we hired some animal handlers
找了一只和Vince长得十分相似的专业演员猪
to bring in a professional movie pig that looked identical to Vince.
现在的问题是我们该如何让一头猪
The question now was how do we get a pig
在镜头下去救一头山羊
to rescue a goat on camera?
答案是 你不能
Answer? You can't.
所以我们决定找两个水肺潜水员
So I decided to have two scuba divers
秘密地潜在动物身下
secretly submerged beneath the animals
指引着猪游向山羊
guiding the pig towards the goat
让这一切看起来像一场真正的救援
to make it look like a real rescue.
在开始的几次尝试中
During the first couple attempts,
小猪老是从潜水员的手中滑走
the pig kept slipping out of the divers' hands.
所以我们决定用聚氯乙烯造一个水下跑道
So we decided to build an underwater track out of pvc
来引导小猪
to guide the pig
就如同保龄球滚下缓震跑道一样
like a bowling ball going down a bumper lane.
这样的效果好了许多
This worked a lot better,
我满怀希望地认为这能骗过网上的观众
and I was hopeful it would fool the internet audience
让他们相信这是真的
into believing this video was real.
但是随着参与人数的增加
But as the amount of people involved began to grow,
包括驯兽师 特技演员
including animal trainers, stuntmen,
以及动物保护协会代表 我开始担心起来
and humane society reps, I started to get worried.
毕竟这只是假象的事实不能传出去
After all, word couldn't get out that this was fake
不然这对橡树谷来说会是灾难性的丑闻
or it would be a disastrous scandal for Oak Glen.
所以我叫在场的每一个人签一份保密协议
So I asked everyone on set to sign non-disclosure agreements
让他们发誓不会告诉任何人
stating that they swore not to tell anyone
这场救援是假的
the rescue was fake
不然他们将会面临死刑的惩罚
or else they would face the death penalty.
虽然我的律师说那条死刑条款没有法律效力
Even though my lawyer said the death penalty clause was not enforceable,
但我还是将它保留了
I still wanted to leave it in there
这样人们就会知道我是有多么认真的了
so people knew how serious I was.
在几次失败的尝试之后
After several failed attempts,
我们终于记录下了一场救援
we finally got the rescue on tape.
我们有了视频 而且很棒
We had our video. And it was great.
但我们现在需要一个有说服力的背景故事
But now we needed a convincing backstory.
如果这个视频火起来了 媒体会想要知道
If this goes viral, the press will wanna know--
是谁拍摄的这个视频
who filmed this video?
不能是我 因为我有拍电视剧的背景
It couldn't be me with my background in television.
人们在一英里外就能闻到欺骗的味道了
People would smell a hoax from a mile away.
但有个人是大家都不会起疑心的
But there was one person no one would ever suspect.
圣诞老人
Santa Claus.
为了减少我自己与这个猪救山羊视频之间的联♥系♥
In order to distance myself from the pig rescuing goat video,
我找来了James让他同意说这是他拍的视频
I got James to agree to say that he was the one who shot it.
为了增加可信性
So for believability,
我需要录下James的声音
I needed to record audio of James
来让这个视频听起来像是他在现场拍摄的
to make it sound like he was there on the day it was filmed.
山羊掉水里了 山羊掉水里了
Goat in the water! Goat in the water!
山羊掉水里了
Goat in the water!
是的 山羊掉水里了
Yeah. Goat in the water.
现在 我得确保Terry跟上了整个计划的进度
Now, I needed to be sure that Terry was with the program.
当媒体来采访时
So when the media comes a-knocking...
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你这样说 - 好的
Here's what you say. - Okay.
一字不差的 - 好的
Verbatim. - Okay.
我有时会把动物们带到池塘边
I sometimes take the animals out to the pond.
那天 我因为要回办公室拿口红而离开了
That day, I left to go get my lipstick from the office.
那只山羊一定就是在那期间滑进了池塘
That's when the goat must've slipped in.
我没有看见那场救援
I never saw the rescue.
但是一位好心人给我看了那个视频
However, a good samaritan showed me the video.
我未能得知他的姓名或者性别
I never got his name or his gender.
现在你重复
Now repeat.
等一下
Gimme a minute.
我有时
I sometimes...
我有时会把动物们带到池塘边
I sometimes take the animals out to the pond.
来 我帮你写下了
Here, I did write it down for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
Terry开始背剧本了
With terry's script to memorize,
这个英雄小猪的故事也开始变得更真实具体了
the hero pig story was becoming more concrete.
"山羊滑进了池塘" 好的
"When the goat slipped in." Okay.
但之后我意识到我还有一张嘴要封掉
But then I realized I had one more mouth to shut.
当我们在拍摄这场救援时
While we were filming the rescue,
其中一个潜水员 Alex
one of the scuba divers, Alex,
告诉了我一些十分私人的事情
was telling me some pretty personal stuff
他曾共事过的演员的事情
about actors he's worked with in the past.
詹妮弗·安妮斯顿和本·斯蒂勒
Jennifer Aniston and Ben Stiller.
本挺胆大的
Ben's pretty bold.
他有次在夏威夷要拍一场裸体在水中的戏
He had to do some kinda nude water stuff over in hawaii...
是电影<遇见波莉>中的
for "Along Came Polly".
我和他拍那部电影时共事过
I did that movie with him.
Alex很明显是一个麻烦
Alex was clearly a liability,
我不能让他在干下一份工作时泄露我们视频的细节
and I couldn't have him spilling details about our video on his next job.
所以我叫他在比科地铁站与我见面
So I asked him to meet me at the Pico Subway Station
来一次"提醒"谈话
to have a little reminder chat.
感谢你能在这儿和我见面 - 你好
Thanks for meeting me here. - What's up?
最近怎么样 - 没什么 很好
How's it going? - No worries. Good.
那很好 哦 你有点紧张啊 来 - 呃
Good. Oh, you're a bit tense. Here! - So, uh...
就是 - 来站在
Well, you know... - Come and stand...
站在这里 - 好啊 怎么了
Stand right here. - Yeah, right, what?
你最近怎么样啊 - 挺好的
So how you been? - Good.
我只是想问一下
I just wanted to ask--
你还记得我们拍的那个"小猪救山羊"的视频吗
Do you remember that "Pig Rescues Goat" video we made?
记得
Yeah.
你没有跟别人说起过它什么的吧
You haven't been talking to anyone about that or anything, have you?
你这样像是在威胁我一样
You look like you're trying to like threaten me.
什么 - 你这样像是
What? - You look like you're--
不 不 才没有
No, no! Not at all!
你肩都酸了 所以我才这么做的
You're shoulders were sore. That's why I was doing that.
别这样
Come on.
因为我会非常的
Just 'cause I'd be very...
非常难过 - 是啊
very upset... - Yeah.
如果你告诉别人的话
if you told someone about--
你能不能 - 好吧好吧
Could you-- - All right, all right.
行了 对不起 别 对不起
Okay, yes, I'm sorry. No, I'm sorry. Yes.
我不该这么做
I shouldn't have done that.
但是请别告诉其他人 好吗
Yeah, but please don't tell anyone, okay?
好吧 谢谢 - 没问题
Okay. Thank you. - No worries.
好的
Okay.
我的多疑占了上风
My paranoia was getting the best of me.
视频甚至还没上传
The video hadn't even been uploaded,
而我已经开始担心
and I was already getting worried
人们会泄露这个秘密
about people revealing the secret.
而且 重新看这个视频
Plus, watching the video again,
我开始怀疑这能不能骗过所有人
I started to doubt that this would fool anyone.
"山羊掉水里了"
"Goat in the water!"
我现在能做的只有上传这个视频
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表