剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
我一直都不擅长调情
I'd never been that good of a flirt,
但是我有机会和那么多美女一起练习
but I had the opportunity to practice with so many beautiful girls.
你的眼睛和嘴唇很漂亮
You have beautiful eyes and beautiful lips,
头发也好看 你的风格很
and lovely hair, and your style is...
很棒
wonderful.
噢 谢谢夸奖 Nate
Oh... Thanks, Nate.
那么 告诉我你最不为人知的秘密
So tell me your deepest, darkest secret.
我最不为人知的秘密是
My deepest, darkest secret is...
我不喜欢穿袜子
I don't like wearing socks.
真棒
That's great.
但随着夜晚的进行
But as the night progressed...
噢 不赖嘛
Oh, cool.
魔术
Magic.
我的调情能力得到了显著提升
my flirting skills drastically improved.
你骑摩托车吗 我是说
Do you ride motorcycles? I mean--
我不骑摩托车 但我算是个坏男孩
I don't ride a motorcycle, but I am a bit of a bad boy.
但我绝对无法预料到接下来发生的事情
But what happened next I would have never expected.
我喜欢摩托车 你骑摩托车吗
I like motorcycles, actually. Do you ride motorcycles?
我不骑摩托车 但我算是个坏男孩
I don't ride a motorcycle, but I am a bit of a bad boy.
噢 好吧
Oh, okay.
这可能有点 我们才聊了几分钟而已
That might be just-- I mean, we've only been talking for a few minutes.
这样的进展对我而言有点太快了
We might be moving just a little bit fast for me.
我只是希望能够慢慢来
I just prefer to take things a little slower.
嗯 不行
Mm, no.
还是太快了
It's still too soon.
我们得慢慢来 我们才刚见面
We need to take things slow. We just met.
没关系的
It's okay.
那一瞬间 我恍然大悟
In that moment, everything changed.
虽然我没准备好进展如此迅速
I wasn't ready to move as quick as she was,
但我终于知道被女人主动追求是什么感觉了
but I finally knew what it was like to have a woman come to me.
我发现我不用费尽心思让女人喜欢我
I realized I didn't have to do crazy stunts to get women to like me,
我只需要做自己
I just had to be myself...
呆在这个一晚租金五千刀的别♥墅♥里
inside a $5,000-per-night mansion
外加一个电视摄制组拍摄我
with a TV crew filming me.
但是像我这种人 一辈子都在被拒绝
But for a guy like me, who's gone through an entire lifetime of rejection,
我只需要知道自己也有受欢迎的一面
knowing that I was desirable was all I needed
就再也不会在女人身边紧张了
to no longer be nervous around women.
我完成了我的目标
I had accomplished my goal.
所以我把所有女士叫过来告诉她们
So I gathered all the women to tell them
节目结束了
that the show was over.
我已经完成了目标
I have accomplished my goal,
这意味着不幸的是 已经没有理由
and that means unfortunately, there's no longer a reason
让这个节目<猛♥男♥狠狠爱>继续下去了
for this show, The Hunk, to continue.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
我有问题 所以你真的 你真的
Question. So you really-- you really--
呃 你得到你
Um, did you get your--
你 你和这些女生约会后得到你想要的了吗
You got-- you got what you wanted from dating all the girls?
你克服了恐惧吗
You got your fear met?
呃 我觉得 我觉得这帮助我克服了它
Um, I think-- I think it helped me overcome it, yes.
怎么了
Why?
我只是好奇而已
I'm just wondering.
但是其他人都为我感到高兴
But others were happy for me.
谢谢你 - 没事
Thank you. - Yeah.
我完成了我原本打算做的事
I had accomplished what I set out to do,
但还有一件事我需要纠正一下
but there was still one thing I had to make right.
之前 Tony和我分享了他的私人故事
Earlier, Tony shared a personal story with me.
你曾经玩过3P吗 - 嗯 玩过
Have you ever had a threesome? - I have, yes.
然后我不小心跟其中几位女生讲了
And I accidentally told it to some of the women.
他说他和两个男人做过3P
He was saying he had a threesome with two guys.
和两个男的吗 - 是的
With two guys? - Yeah.
而现在我想要道歉
And now I wanted to apologize.
我现在才发现
I'm realizing now,
也许我不该提起Tony的个人经历
perhaps it was wrong to bring up Tony's personal experience he had
和两个男人在舒适的家里做运动的经历
in the comfort of his own home with two men.
我已经听过这事儿了 - 对 3P的事
I already heard the story. - Yeah. Yeah, the threesome.
他和两个男的吗 - 是的
Him with two guys? - Yeah.
噢 不是和两个男的
Oh, but not with two guys.
那是一个男的一个女的吗
Well, was it one guy, one girl?
还是和两个女的 - 不说了
Or was it two girls? - Nah.
这重要吗 - 对啊 这根本不重要
Why is that important? - Exactly. That's not important.
而且就算他做了 那也是人家自己的事
And even if he did, it's his own business.
对 我们无所谓啊 - 是啊 我们不在乎的
Yeah, we don't care. - Yeah, we don't care.
没错 - 没关系的
Yeah. - It's all good.
所以我为此道歉
So I apologize for that,
我不希望有任何不愉快
and I don't want to have any hard feelings--
没有不愉快 - 留在我们之间
No hard feelings. - between us.
好吧 没问题 - 那好
Yeah, all right. - All right.
你不再害怕了吗
Your fears are all gone?
他是个大好人 真的
He's a great guy. He really is.
只是你见到的而已
From what you know of.
噢 你不是吗 - 不 我是个大好人
Oh, you're not? - No, I'm a great guy.
那你为什么说"只是你见到的而已"
Why'd you say, "From what you know of"?
只是你见到的我而已
Well, from what you know of me.
但我才夸你是个大好人
Yeah, but I just called you a great guy.
你为什么要争这点
Why are you arguing against that?
你是个好人吗
Are you a good guy?
随着女人们的离去 我对自己充满了自信
As the women were leaving, I felt confident in myself.
知道如果我以后想找真爱的话
Knowing that if I ever wanted to find love--
谢谢大家
Thank you.
我只需要再重新做一档假的真人秀就行了
I could just create a fake reality show all over again.
啊
Ahh!
你吓到了吗
Were you scared?
我建的这个鬼屋
I built the haunted house,
所以我知道惊吓点都在哪 所以
so I know where everything is, so...
那吓到了吗 - 并没有
So, yes? - So, no.
好吧 算你牛
All right... Pretty good.
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表