剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
这次是在迪尔贝克房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥
This time at Dilbeck Real Estate
面试官是顶级代理人West De Young
with top agent West De Young.
我的朋友John收到指令
My friend John has been instructed
要让我得到这份工作的可能性越小越好
to make it as hard as possible for me to get the job.
那么我的自信能帮我渡过这个难关吗
So will my confidence be enough to overcome that?
你好 我是Nathan
Hi, I'm Nathan.
你好 我是Nathan
Hi, I'm Nathan.
West De Young
West De Young.
West 就是西边那个词
West. Like the direction.
哈哈 - 哈哈
Ha Ha. - Ha Ha.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
你可以叫我Nathan
You can call me Nathan,
或者你可以叫我的昵称 N字(黑鬼)
or you can call me by my nickname, the "N" Word.
嗯 你可以叫我Nathan
Well, you can call me Nathan,
或者你可以叫我的昵称 N字(黑鬼)
or you can call me by my nickname, the "N" Word.
好吧
Okay.
那么 - 那么
So-- - So--
那么 - 你为什么想来这工作
So-- - What brings you here?
是什么吸引你想来这
What's your interest in coming in?
我喜欢的工作就像我喜欢的女人一样 简单好上手
Well, I like my jobs like I like my women--easy.
我喜欢的工作就像我喜欢的女人一样
I like my jobs like I like my women.
那是什么意思 - 简单好上手
and how is that? - easy.
我喜欢你的酒窝
I like your dimples.
但你没回答我 你有什么展望吗
But again, so what's your vision?
我喜欢你的酒窝 - 谢谢你
I like your dimples. - Thank you.
我妈妈也喜欢 - 她还健在吗
So does my mother. - Is she still alive?
她还健在吗 - 是的 她还在
Is she still alive? - Yes, she is.
那可真不幸 - 那可真不幸
That's too bad. - That's too bad.
我是说我妈妈 - 我妈妈
I mean my mother. - My mother.
她死了 - 我妈妈 她死了
She's dead. - My mother, she's dead.
她是怎么过世的
and how did she pass away?
死于战争 - 死于战争
In the war. - In the war.
哪一场战争
In which war?
伊♥拉♥克♥战争 - 伊♥拉♥克♥的
The Iraq war. - Iraq.
好吧
Okay.
那你妈妈是在哪个军种服的役
So what branch of the service did she serve in?
她是萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因统领的伊♥拉♥克♥军队那边的
She fought for the Iraqi army under Saddam Hussein.
她 呃 为伊♥拉♥克♥而战
She fought for...Iraq.
和美国对立
Against America.
和美国对立
Against America.
好吧
Okay.
那好 我再向你介绍点我的情况吧
So yeah, let me tell you a little bit more about me.
那好 我再向你介绍点我的情况吧
So, yes, let me tell you a little bit more about me.
好的
Okay.
除了我对房♥地♥产♥事业的兴趣以外
Along with my interests in real estate,
我还猥亵儿童
I also... am a child molester.
你听到了吗
Did you hear me?
呃 - 我说 我还对猥亵儿童感兴趣
Um-- - I said "I am also interested in molesting children."
我有一种无法控制的虐童冲动
What I have is an infliction that I can't control.
不 我不会说这个的
No, I'm not saying that.
我说了John让我说的百分之九十八吧
I said 98% of what John said.
但真正的成就是面试结束后
But the real accomplishment was that after the interview ended--
所以我们完成了一场面试 - 差不多吧
So we've done a job interview. - Sort of.
West依然对我的自信印象深刻
West was still impressed by my confidence.
你的自信给了我
Your confidence gave me...
一个理由去认为多跟你聊一聊是值得的
a reason to think that it would be worth chatting with you more.
我两次都成功了
I was two for two.
但和之后要发生的相比
But what you just saw is nothing
你们刚刚看到的根本不算什么
compared to what's coming up later.
在披萨的世界里 派送就是王道
In the world of pizza, delivery is king.
别只听我这么说
But don't just take my word for it.
Tony A.在加州的凡奈斯开了一家叫谷区披萨城的店
Tony A. owns Valley Pizza Land in Van Nuys, California,
他说他超过百分之三十的生意
and he says that over 30% of his business
都是靠外卖♥♥订单
comes from delivery.
和往常一样 我在前一天戴上我的胡子去了披萨店
As usual, I went by the day before in my beard
探探情况
to scope things out.
第二天 我没戴胡子跟Tony见面了
The next day, I met up with Tony without my beard.
这里是谷区 于是叫谷区披萨城
This is Valley. Valley's Pizza Land.
这样啊
Right.
我们有好莱坞披萨城
So we got Hollywood Pizza Land,
还有洛杉矶披萨城
we got L.A. Pizza land.
那应该是 那上面应该有个"Y"的
It should be-- there should be a "Y" Up here.
哦 是啊
Yeah, yeah.
Tony向我解释了他生意的关键就是
Tony explained to me that the key to his business
保证三十五分钟之内送达
was his 35-minute delivery guarantee.
但是我有一个更好的主意
But I had an even better idea
能把他的竞争对手完全打败
that would blow his competition out of the water.
你要保证八分钟送达
You're gonna guarantee 8-minute delivery
不然就免费送一个披萨
or you get a free pizza.
是吗 不 我觉得不行
Yeah? No, I don't think so.
为什么呢
Cause why?
你在八分钟内送不到 是吗
You can't deliver in eight minutes, right?
当然不行啊
Of course not.
八分钟我披萨都做不出来
Even I can't cook the pizza for eight minutes.
这就是关键 - 是啊
That's the point. - Yes.
你一定会迟到的
You'll always be late.
但他们将得到的免费披萨只有一英寸大
But the free pizza they get will be an inch big.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
计划是 保证八分钟送达
The plan-- 8-minute delivery guarantee.
在这个提议下
With this offer,
Tony仍然会拿到原本订单的钱
Tony will still get the money from the original order,
而且他只需要再附赠一个超小的披萨
and he'll only have to give away a tiny pizza as the free one.
如果你想说这主意超棒的话 别不好意思
Don't be shy to tell me it's a great idea.
老实说 我喜欢别人称赞我
To be honest, I love compliments.
是这样吗 - 是啊
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
我做了一些宣传♥单♥页来宣传这个新促销计划
I had some flyers done up to advertise the new promotion.
哇哦 很棒
Oh, very nice.
"保证八分钟送达"
"8 minute delivery guaranteed."
那你愿意试一下喽
So you're willing to give it a try?
没错 当然啦 我们要试一下
Oh, yeah. Yeah, we gonna try it. Yes.
那好
Okay.
征得Tony的同意后
And with Tony's approval,
我们印了几百份传♥单♥
We printed off hundreds of them
并把它们发放到全城的房♥屋和公♥寓♥楼
and had them delivered to houses and apartments all over the city.
很快就开始来电♥话♥了
Pretty soon, the calls were starting to come in,
员工们也努力把我的想法付诸检验
and the staff was hard at work putting my idea to the test.
但是因为对派送员来说 这会是个全新的情况
But because this was going to be a brand-new situation for the delivery guy,
我想帮他提前演练送货上门时可能会发生的事
I wanted to prepare him for what might happen at the front door.
Angel - 你的名字叫Angel(天使)吗
Angel. - Angel? Your name?
是的 - 你为什么叫这个名字
Yes. - Why you have that name?
因为我妈给我取的就是这个
Um, because my mother gave it to me.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
所以你到客人门口的时候
So when you arrive at the front door,
你已经迟到了
You're gonna be late.
所以他们就会想要他们的免费披萨
And people are gonna be wanting their free pizza.
那我们现在来演绎一下可能会发生的情形
So maybe let's just role play what that might look like
让你心里有个底儿
so you know what to expect.
好吧 - 好吗
Okay. - Okay?
是的
Yes.
你会来敲门 - 哦
You would knock. - Oh.
你好
Oh, hello.
你好 我是来送披萨城的外卖♥♥的
Hi, I have a delivery for--from Pizza Land.
好的 谢谢你
Oh, yes, thank you.
你的 但是你们广♥告♥上说 "八分钟送达否则送免费披萨"
Your--but your ad said "Eight minutes or a free pizza."
而你已经超过三十分钟了
And you were over 30 minutes.
这是你的免费披萨 先生
Here's your free pizza, sir.
嗯
Hmm.
这比我想象中要小得多
This is a lot smaller than what I expected.
但严格来说
But technically,
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表