剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
但是我应该
But I'm supposed--
我认为
I think--
我完全忘掉了我和一个朋友约了吃午餐
I totally forgot I had lunch plans with my friend,
我完全没有把时间安排好
which was terrible scheduling on my part.
无论如何 我不能完成这次跳伞
Regardless, I couldn't do the jump,
否则我的朋友就要苦等了
or I'd keep my friend waiting.
对不起 我 我应该在这一切之前就想起这件事的
Sorry, I-I should have thought of it before and everything.
我只是应该去见 呃 我的朋友
I'm just supposed to meet, uh, my friend.
没事的 这没什么 - 这挺尴尬的
Okay. It's okay. - It's embarrassing,
因为听上去像是个借口 或者像是 你懂的
'cause it seems like an excuse, or like I'm--you know,
一个临阵退缩的借口 但是我没有
an excuse for chickening out, but I didn't.
好的 好吧 - 什么 你为什么在笑
Okay. Okay. - What? Why are you laughing?
好的 我 我没有在笑
Yeah, okay-- I would--I'm not laughing.
我真的要和一个朋友吃饭
I'm really meeting a friend for lunch.
好的 没问题啊 - 我不知道你是否
Okay, that's fine. - I don't know if you're--
但你还是不相信我
You don't believe me, though.
我 那不重要 不是吗
I... it doesn't matter, does it?
不 你要见 - 那好 来吧 跟我一起
No, you're meeting-- - Well, come, come.
我会 我会 - 好啊
I'll--like, I'll-- - Okay.
你可以来见他 - 好的
You can meet him. - Okay.
我真的很想跳的 太糟糕了
I really wanted to jump. It sucks.
没事 我们以后可以再找时间去跳的
Oh, we'll just go back and do it another time.
是啊 没错
Yeah, definitely.
你还系安全带啊 - 是啊
Wearing a seat belt? - Yeah.
当我们来到我和朋友约好的那家餐厅时
When we arrived at the restaurant where I was supposed to meet my friend,
看起来他似乎迟到了
it seemed like he was running late.
这可真烦
This is so annoying.
但然后我就看见了他
But then I spotted him...
他来了
There he is.
像往常一样迟到了 嘿
Late as usual. Hey!
你还好吗 嘿 很高兴见到你
How's it going? Hey, good to see you.
你好吗
How's it going?
你还好吗
How's it going?
嘿 能帮我一个忙吗 - 呃
Hey, can you help me out? - Uh--
我需要你装作是我的朋友
I need you to pretend to be my friend.
我会付你钱 40美元如何
I can pay you. Would you like $40?
好啊 - 可以吗
Okay. - Is that okay?
当然
Sure.
我忘记我欠了我朋友40美元
I forgot that I owed my friend $40,
所以我做的第一件事就是还他钱
so the first thing I did was pay him back.
能再说一遍你的名字吗 - Nathan
So what was your name again? - Nathan.
切记要说服他你是我的朋友
It's very important you convince him you're my friend.
好的 - 记住了吗 好的 来吧
All right. - Okay? All right, come on.
你好吗 真高兴见到你 - 你好啊 兄弟
How are you? Good to see you. - What's up, bud?
好久没见到你了 - 行
I haven't seen you for a while. - All right.
别表现得太 你演太过了
Don't act too-- you're overacting.
这位是Scott
This is Scott.
其实吧 我想让你们两个交谈的主要原因是
I mean, the main reason I wanted you guys to chat
你们都很喜欢高空跳伞 所以
is because you're both pretty into skydiving, so--
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
你以前有看见过他吗
Do you ever see him around, or--
你说啥 呃
What's that? Um...
哦 真的吗 - 是啊
Oh, really? - Yeah.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
但你在德国跳了很多次 对吧
But you did it a bunch in Germany, right?
那里不是你跳过最多次的地方吗
Isn't that where you did it most?
Scott见到了我的朋友
Well, scott met my friend,
所以现在他知道我在飞机上说的
So now he knew that what I was saying in the plane
并不是临阵退缩的借口
wasn't an excuse for chickening out,
所以我们走进了那个餐馆
So we headed in the diner
我好和我的老朋友叙叙旧
where I got to catch up with my old pal.
告诉Scott你出柜的故事吧
Tell scott the story of when you came out of the closet.
是个有趣的故事 跟你父母出柜
It's a funny story-- to your parents.
我的意思是 那挺尴尬的 但
I mean, it was awkward, but--
呃 当我出柜的时候 呃
Um, when I came out of the closet, um--
当我们吃完午餐后
After we were done with lunch,
Scott问我是否想回去再跳一次
Scott asked me if I wanted to go back and do the jump,
既然我没有其他事了
now that I was free.
我的回答是 当然可以
My answer--hell, yeah.
于是我们开车回到佩里斯高空跳伞
So we drove back to Skydive Perris,
再次穿好服装 向飞机走去
suited up again, and headed on that plane.
我十分兴奋
I was super stoked.
我可以终于感受一下飞翔的滋味了
Finally, I'd be able to eat some sky.
当我到踏板边缘时 我一刻也没有犹豫
Once I got to the edge, there was no hesitation.
三 二 一 然后我就跳下去了
"Three, two, one," and I was gone.
等等 等等
Wait. Wait.
终于跳下去的感觉真的很棒
It felt so good to finally jump.
天哪 多么刺♥激♥啊
Man, what a thrill.
在空中和鸟儿一起翱翔 多么纯净
Being up there with the birds-- so pure.
最后 我意识到佩里斯高空跳伞
In the end, I realized that Skydive Perris
并不需要我的建议 因为干♥他♥们这一行
didn't need my advice, because their business
唯一的使命就是给人们带去真实的体验
is all about giving people a real experience,
而什么都无法比这个更真实
and it doesn't get much realer than this.
一面很好又多汁
One side is nice and juicy.
在这一面 烤得正好又多汁
On this side, it's nice and juicy.
但这一面 它的
But on this side, it's got--
看见了吗 你连指甲都戳不进去
See, you can't even put your nail in it,
然而这一面 我的指头能直接插♥进♥去
where this side, my finger can go right in it.
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表