剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
Oh, thank you. So do you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你可以问她 比如
You could ask her if--
"你最喜欢哪款酷食热潜艇三明治"
"What's your favorite Quiznos sub?"
好吧 刚开始约会就问这个不会有点奇怪吗
All right, is that kind of weird early on in the date?
我尽可能地拖延酷食热营销代表的要求
I tried to hold off the Quiznos rep as long as I could
给Solomon和Rachel多一点时间了解彼此
so Solomon and Rachel could really connect...
你看过<人生遥控器>这部电影吗
Have you seen the movie Click?
没有
No.
噢 它是讲 呃 一个男人拿到了一个万能遥控器
Oh, it's about, um, a guy that gets this remote control,
然后他可以掌控人生
and he control life.
哇哦 好厉害哦 - 是吧
Oh, wow, awesome. - Yeah.
但最终在她的死缠烂打之下 我妥协了
But eventually, she was just too persistent.
你知道巴哈鸡肉三明治用的是
Did you know the Baja-Chicken has...
主厨料理 - 主厨料理的酱汁吗
chef-inspired... - chef-inspired sauces?
你知道巴哈鸡肉三明治用的是主厨料理的酱汁吗
Did you know the Baja-Chicken has chef-inspired sauces?
真的吗 酷
Oh, really? Cool.
让他说 "嗯 好香的烤面包味"
Have him say, "Mm, toasty."
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
嗯 所以
So, um...
你能在咬一口之后说"嗯 好香的烤面包味"吗
Will you say, "Mm, toasty" after you bite it?
嗯
Mm.
好香的烤面包味
Toasty.
呃哼哈
Hhuh.
现在可以让他聊聊手工面包啊
Now, we could talk about the artisan breads,
鲜切的肉品和芝士之类的
the freshly sliced meats and cheeses--
我很喜欢酷食热 我也很高兴能有这个机会合作
Okay, I'm-- I love Quiznos, and I'm happy to do this,
但是我们能不能让他们先正常约会
but can we let them do their thing for a bit,
好好了解一下对方呢
and get to know each other?
好吧
Okay.
真情实感做你自己
Be genuine. Be yourself.
说你心里想说的话
Speak from the heart.
你 你读过什么诗吗
Do you-- do you know any poems?
没
No.
你呢 - 嗯 我有读过
Do you? - Yes, I do.
"玫瑰是红色 罗兰是紫色"
"Roses are red, violets are blue."
"世上最美的 莫过于你"
"No one is prettier than you."
好美噢 谢谢
Aw. Thanks.
不客气 - 这招不错
You're welcome. - That's good.
是啊 那现在再说一次广♥告♥词吧
Yeah, if we can throw in the tag line again.
好的 准备结束吧 Solomon
All right, wrap it up, Solomon.
所以 呃 貌似
So, uh, it seems,
呃 我们已经吃完
uh, that we're done with...
这美味的酷食热
with the tasty Quiznos...
三明治了
Sandwich.
棒耶
Great.
你好漂亮 我想下次再约你出来
You're real pretty and I want to see you again.
虽然尴尬的产品广♥告♥横亘其中
Even with the awkwardness of our product placement,
但我很欣慰Solomon成功约了次会
I was so happy things worked out for Solomon.
然而我还有一件事有待调查
But there was still one thing I had to look into.
今晚稍早一点的节目里 你们看到我帮助了一位私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Earlier tonight, you saw me help a private investigator.
但我没有让你们看到的是 在节目录完之后
But what I didn't show you is that after we were done,
我问他想不想一起出去玩 而他拒绝了我
I asked him if he wanted to hang out, and he rebuffed me.
你想星期六晚上一起去哪儿逛逛吗
Would you wanna hang out on Saturday night?
没门 根本不可能
No, it's not gonna happen.
为什么 - 我有安排了
Why? - I have plans.
你有安排了 - 对
You have plans? - I do.
这周六吗 - 没错
On Saturday? - I do.
什么安排
What are the plans?
带我女朋友出去吃晚餐
Taking my girl out to dinner.
你要和女朋友出去吃晚餐
You're going out to dinner with your girl?
是的
Yes.
那好吧
All right.
但是Brian的语气让我感到有点不对劲
But there was something in Brian's tone that just didn't seem right to me,
所以我雇了另一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥去监视Brian
so I hired a second private investigator to spy on Brian
看看他到底是不是和女朋友出去了
to see if he really went out with his girl.
如果这个门开着 他就肯定在家
And if it's open, he's definitely home.
对 没错
Yeah, exactly.
我从没看到他踏出家门半步
I never saw him leave at all, period.
他跟我说那天晚上他要和女朋友出去
'Cause he told me he was going out with his girl that night.
哦 那就有趣了
Oh, interesting.
你看上去不太高兴
You don't look too happy.
不 我只是 我很惊讶他对我撒了谎
No, I'm just-- I'm surprised he lied to me.
你觉得他是 他是不待见我还是怎么的
What--do you think the guy, like--he didn't like me, or...
我也说不准 你懂的吧
I don't know, you know?
我是说 有时候 如果我不喜欢的人约我出去
I mean, somet--I mean, if I don't like somebody and they'd ask me that,
我可能就会说 "我很想和你出去"
I'd probably say, "I'd love to go out with you."
"但我实在太忙了"
"I'm just really busy."
好吧 所以他就是想摆脱我
Right, so he was just trying to get rid of me.
我认为他就是想摆脱你
I think he was trying to get rid of you.
听上去他就是这个意思
That's what it sounds like.
很抱歉说得这么直接 但是 - 不 没关系
No--sorry about that, but-- - No, no, no.
这只是我的看法 - 是啊 你做得很棒了
It's just my opinion. - Yeah, you did a great job.
乐意效劳
My pleasure.
呃 那你这周末打算做什么呢
Um, what are you doing this weekend?
这个周末吗
This weekend?
呃 可能会去趟旧金山吧
Uh, probably going to go to San Francisco.
我们只能找时间再约了
We'll have to make it another time.
真的 我很可能要去旧金山看看家里人
No, I'm probably going to go to San Francisco, see my family.
嗯 - 是啊
Mm. - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
就这样吧 感谢你帮我这个忙
All right, thanks so much for coming in and helping.
不用客气 保重
You got it. Take care.
幸会 - 好的
Nice to meet you. - All right.
你想找个时间一起出去玩吗
Do you wanna hang out sometime--a time outside?
我也不知道
I don't know.
没关系的 - 呃
It's fine. - Mm...
不是非得要去 没关系 - 好吧 嗯
We don't have to. That's fine. - Yeah, okay.
你现在有交往的对象吗
You're--are you in a relationship right now?
有
Yes.
好吧 抱歉 请别介意
Okay. So sorry, never mind.
像我们这样的好男人都剩下了
Nice guys like us are left behind.
那句话怎么说来着 "好男人排最后"
Mm, how do you say? "Nice guys finish last."
你没有朋友
You have no friends.
这就是你是孤独男巫的原因
That's why you're the wizard of loneliness.
那就是你
That's you.
我需要你假扮成我的朋友
I need you to pretend to be my friend.
我会付你钱
I can pay you.
所以你有被他吸引吗
So are you attracted to him?
没有吧
I guess no.
他和我所期待的不太一样
He wasn't really what I expected.
我们只能找时间再约了
We'll have to make it another time.
下午好 这里是环球调查
Good afternoon. Global Investigations.
你好 你是私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗
Hi, you're a private investigator?
是的 请问您需要转接给哪位
Uh, yes. How may I direct your call?
嗯 我只是想调查一下
Um, yeah, I just want to find out
有个叫Paul Katz的人这周末会不会去旧金山
if a Paul Katz is going to San Francisco this weekend.
你有多喜欢酷食热啊
How much do you love Quiznos?
我爱酷食热
I love Quiznos.
诚实点 你真的爱酷食热吗
Be honest. Do you really love Quiznos?
我爱酷食热
I love Quiznos.
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表