剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
今晚 十位女士将聚集一堂
Tonight, ten women will gather in this house
来争夺一个男人的真心
to vie for the heart of one man.
他们会找到真爱吗 会找到灵魂伴侣吗
Will they find love? Will they find their soul mate?
我是Anthony Napoli 您正在收看的是猛♥男♥狠狠爱
I'm Anthony Napoli. This is the hunk.
嗨 - 你准备好了吗 Nathan
Hi. - You ready, Nathan?
呃 好了 我觉得没问题了
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I think so.
有点小紧张是吧 - 嗯 是有点
A little bit nervous? - Um, kinda, yeah.
好了 是时候跟女士们见面了
Well, it's time to meet the women.
接 接下来你要怎么做
Where--what are you gonna do?
我会站在这里 然后把你介绍给全体女士
I'm gonna stand here, and I'm gonna introduce you to all the women.
这个过程你能不能 呃 到里面去
Could you maybe, um, be inside for that?
我必须 - 因为跟我比起来你特别帅
I'll have-- - Just because you're very handsome compared to me.
我理解 Nathan - 你能去里面吗
I understand that, Nathan-- - Could you be inside?
我必须得在这儿
I'll have to be here.
如果你站在我旁边
If you're next to me,
他们会爱上你而不是
they're gonna love you more than--
Nathan 你是猛♥男♥嘉宾 我是主持人
Nathan, you're the hunk, I'm the host.
你一定很有女人缘 对吧 - 这个嘛
Women must love you, right? - Eh...
是吧 - 我想是吧
Yes? - I guess they do.
你睡过多少女人
How many women have you slept with?
呃
Eh...
也没那么多
Not that many.
你玩过3P吗 - 嗯 玩过
Have you ever had a threesome? - I have, yes.
好吧 所以 你还是进去吧
Okay, so--yeah, go inside, please.
你 你是想让我进去吗
Would you--you would like me to step inside?
没错 你绝对不能在这儿
Yeah. You can't be out here at all.
那好吧 也行 - 对 那你能进去吗
No, that's all right. - Okay, can you go inside?
当然 - 好的 谢啦
Sure. - Okay. Thank you.
当我意识到雇佣帅气主持人是个坏主意的时候已经太迟了
I realized too late that hiring a handsome host was a bad idea.
但哪怕Tony已经在房♥子里了 那些女士们到来的时候
But even with Tony in the house, when the women arrived,
我还是超级紧张
I got super-nervous.
嗨 我是Emily 很高兴见到你
Hi, I'm Emily. Nice to meet you.
噢 我是Nathan 很高兴见到你
Oh, Nathan. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 - 是啊
Nice to meet you. - Yeah.
超兴奋的 - 是啊 可不是吗
So exciting. - Yeah. It is, huh?
嗯 - 嗯
Yeah. - Yeah.
多好玩啊
This is fun.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 - 棒呆了 呃
Yeah. - Totally, um...
见到你真的很高兴
It was so nice to meet you.
是嘛 好吧 - 谢谢
Yeah, okay. - Thanks.
嗯 你要进去么 咱们一会儿可以多聊聊
Um, do you want to go-- we could talk more after.
当然行啊 - 好吧 那就
Yeah, sure. - Yeah, just--
可以 没问题 - 第一次见面 就先打个招呼吧
All right, cool. - For the first bit, just saying hi.
好的
Yeah.
虽然在一开始我很紧张
Even though I was nervous at first--
我喜欢一身帅气西装的男人
I love a man in a good suit.
噢 是嘛 - 嗯哼
Oh, okay. - Mm-hm.
真会说话
That's nice.
但当我见了一个又一个女人后
As I met more and more of the women,
我发现自己自信渐长
I found my confidence growing.
我们里面还有些点心之类的东西
We have snacks inside and stuff, too.
我们吃得相当好 - 好棒哦
We eat pretty good. - Awesome.
这一切都太酷了 因为很像<单身汉>那档节目
This was all so cool, 'cause it was just like the bachelor.
我真的很喜欢头发黑皮肤白的男人
I really like guys who have black hair and white skin.
就好像 我的 - 那你不喜欢 呃
It's, like, my-- - You don't like, uh--
金发吗 - 不喜欢黑人吗 还是
Blonds? - Like black guys, or--
呃 我只是
Um, I just--
那我们进去再聊吧 - 好的
Well, we'll talk more inside. - Okay.
我这辈子从没这么引人注目过
I had never had this much attention in my life,
为了吸引他们 我唯一需要做的
and the only thing I had to do to attract them
就是创造一档假节目
was to create a fake show.
虽然我不太理解这个逻辑
The logic didn't really make sense to me,
但是这方法还挺管用
but it was working,
而我打算利用这个机会
And I was gonna take advantage of this
试着让自己和女人交流时不再紧张
to try to get over my nervousness around women.
女士们
Ladies...
我是你们的主持人 Anthony Napoli
I'm your host, Anthony Napoli.
现在你们可以互相交流
Now is your chance to mingle
并认识一下今晚的猛♥男♥嘉宾 Nathan
and get to know your hunk, Nathan.
你要不上那边去
Are you gonna go up there?
你想到哪儿去
Where you gonna be?
你又想要我离开吗 - 对
You want me to leave again? - Yeah.
也许进房♥间去 - 你在开玩笑呢 是吧
Maybe go into the room? - You're kidding me, right?
没
No.
你要我再次离开吗
You want me to leave the room again?
是啊 - 上那去吗
Yeah. - Up here?
没错 - 行吧
Sure. - All right.
好啦
All right.
让我们开始狂欢吧 怎么样
Let's get this party started, huh?
好耶 噢 - 噢
Yes! Oh! - Ohh.
噢
Ohh...
你们觉得主持人怎么样
What did you guys think of the host?
他之前说他玩过3P 他说的
He was saying he had a threesome--he was saying.
什么 - 没错
What? - Yeah.
真的吗 - 是啊 和两个男的
Really? - Yeah, with two guys.
和两个男的吗 - 嗯
With two guys? - Yeah.
我说 "好吧 感谢你的分享"
I'm, like, "Okay, thanks for telling me that."
"但我并不想知道"
"I don't really want to know."
是吧
Yeah.
这也 - 太奇怪了
I mean-- - So weird.
我很享受和这些女人约会
I was having fun dating all the women,
但是我发现很难知道他们是真喜欢我
but I began to find it hard to tell if they really liked me,
还是因为其他原因而参与节目
or had other motivations for being here.
嗯 我最近在做我的专辑
Well, I'm working on my album right now.
我的基♥督♥音乐专辑 - 好吧
My Christian music album. - Okay.
是的 - 能给我唱一首吗 还是
Yeah. - Can I hear a song or...
*人们假装仿佛*
*People make it seem*
*每个人都可以*
*that everyone is cool*
*忍♥受孤独*
*with being alone*
我的专辑将会在今年发行 所以
My album is coming out this year, so...
我名字缩写是LA
My name is L.A.
所以我的专辑名就是
My album is gonna be called L.A.X.,
将会在今年发行
and it's gonna be coming out this year.
我的推特账号♥是la
My twitter is la--
于是我很快意识到
And I was soon reminded that
这些女生大部分只是想上电视
most of these girls were just here to be on TV.
所以我竭尽所能地想问出
So I tried my best to find out
这些女人对我的真实看法
how these women truly felt about me.
你喜欢我吗
Do you like me?
当然 - 呃 你爱我吗
Yeah. - Um, do you love me?
天哪 我不能 那太
Oh, god! I can't--that's such--
我们才刚见面怎么能说
How can I tell the first--
呃 要说爱的话 我当然得先了解对方
Uh, love, I need to learn the person first, of course.
没错
Yeah.
我不希望这么早就淘汰你
I mean, I'd hate to eliminate you so soon.
所以也许我该再问一次 - 噢 我爱你吗
So maybe I should ask again. - Oh, do I love you?
是的 - 我爱你
Yeah. - I love you.
你是爱我的吗 - 是啊
But you do? - I do.
我挺喜欢他的 他人真的很好
I like him. He's a really nice person.
但 是啊 我爱他 所以
But, yeah, I love him, so...
但夜色渐暗 我发现她们来这的原因无关紧要
But as the night went on, I realized it didn't matter why they were here.
我们都得到了想要的东西
We were both getting what we wanted.
我克服了自己在女人身边容易紧张的毛病
I got to work through my nervousness around women--
抱歉 我有点抖 - 不用紧张
Sorry, I'm kind of shaking. - Don't be nervous.
别紧张 你真可爱
Don't be nervous, that's so cute.
而她们能上电视
and they got to be on TV.
我很高兴给大家介绍健康还原水
I would love to have everyone introduced to Kangen Water.
这种水是市面上最好的饮用水
This water is one of the best waters out there.
它的PH值是9.5
It has a PH of 9.5.
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表