剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
谢谢 - 没事
Thanks. - Yeah.
Simon重回正轨后
With simon back on track,
我们多了许多偷东西的女士
we had a lot of women shoplifting.
但这不能说明任何事
But that doesn't mean anything
除非他们的朋友确实进来买♥♥衣服了
unless their friends are actually coming in to buy the stuff.
所以 为了保证这件事能发生
So, to be sure this was happening,
一周后 我用出镜授权协议上的电♥话♥号♥码
a week later, I used the phone number on the appearance release
联♥系♥了当天最具吸引力的小偷之一
to contact one of the most attractive shoplifters of the day
以证明我的想法是管用的
to get proof that the concept worked.
你好 Natalie 呃
Hi, Natalie. Uh,
你从穿搭硬件顺走了一件衣服 呃 就在上周
you shoplifted an item from hardwear, uh, last week.
对吗
Is that correct?
是啊 当然了 你没事的 我不是来找麻烦的
Yes, yes, you're allowed. You're not in trouble.
我说服一番后
After some convincing,
她同意了见我一面
she agreed to meet with me.
我知道如果这个计划在她身上都没管用的话
I knew that if it didn't work with her,
对任何人都不会有用了
it wouldn't work with anyone.
这些 这些人是谁
Who are-- who are those guys?
噢 是我的朋友 我的未婚夫和我的室友
Oh, my friends--my fiance and the guy I'm staying with.
噢 好的 谢谢你们一起跟来
Oh, okay. Thanks for coming out.
你从店里顺走的是什么
So what was it that you shoplifted?
一条小黑裙
A little black dress,
前短后长
short in the front, long in the back,
上面有个白骷髅
with a white skull on it.
好的 - 嗯
Okay. - Yeah.
你的朋友中有没有见过你穿着它的
And has any of your friends seen you in it?
有啊 他们俩见过 但是没有我的
Yeah, these guys have, but none of my--
有女生见过吗 - 没有
Any girls? - No.
没有女生见过 - 没有 没女生
No girls. - No, no girls.
好吧 好吧
All right, well,
你得说服你的朋友从店里买♥♥点什么
you have to convince a friend to buy something from there.
噢 那个 我
Oh, that--I--
没人告诉过我这个
Nobody said that to me.
某种意义上你不得不这么做
Well, you kind of have to.
你懂的 我
You know, I--
我也不想给警♥察♥看你偷东西的录像
I'd hate to show the police that footage of you stealing.
好吧 好吧 我可以试试
Okay, well, I can try,
如果她什么都不想买♥♥
and if she doesn't want to buy anything,
我就把裙子还给你
I'll give you the dress back.
嘿 Julie 你怎么样
Hey, Julie, how are you?
我是个好人 - 我得让你看看
I'm a nice guy. - I've gotta show you
一件超可爱的衣服
this really cute little outfit.
Natalie的朋友同意在穿搭硬件见她
Natalie's friend agreed to meet her at Hardwear.
但为了保证计划有效
But just to guarantee it would work,
在她朋友来之前 我给了她一个隐藏耳麦
before she arrived, I gave her a hidden earpiece
这样我就能告诉她该说什么了
so I could tell her what to say.
热狗
Hot dog.
收到 - 我说了什么
Got it. - What'd I say?
热狗 - 不错 很好
Hot dog. - All right, good.
你好 - 你好 你怎么样
Hi. - Hi, how are you?
么么哒 挺好的 谢谢
Mwah. Good, thanks.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
嗯 我超喜欢的 - 很好
Yeah, I love it. - Nice.
女士们 你们好
Hi, ladies.
你好
Hello.
问她喜不喜欢穿带骷髅头的
Ask her if she likes wearing skulls.
你喜欢带骷髅头的吗
Do you like skulls?
嗯 我喜欢骷髅头 - 真的吗
Yeah, I love skulls. - You do?
是啊
Yeah.
所有人都在穿带骷髅头的
Everyone's wearing skulls.
所有人都在穿带骷髅头的
Everyone's wearing skulls.
我们得给你找到一件上面带骷髅头的
We must find something with skulls on it for you.
这些衣服都是Geraldo Rivera设计的
These were all designed by Geraldo Rivera.
这些衣服都是Geraldo Rivera设计的
These were all designed by Geraldo Rivera.
哦 是吗 - 是的 这些衣服都很漂亮
Oh, yeah? - Yeah, they're beautiful.
哇哦 真是美翻了
Oh, that's beautiful.
让她买♥♥下这件衬衫
Make her buy the shirt.
我觉得你应该现在就买♥♥下来
I think you should buy it now.
是吗 - 是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
79.33美元
$79.33.
随着这几个字被说出
And with those few little words...
十分感谢
Thank you so much.
我点子的可行性可谓是毋庸置疑了
the strength of my concept was undeniable.
再见 - 谢谢
See you later. - Thank you.
那天稍晚一点我去拜访了Gabrielle
And later that day, I paid Gabrielle a visit
去接受我应得的夸奖
to accept my well-deserved praise.
生意怎么样
How's business?
嗯 生意挺好的
Uh, business is good.
挺好 - 是啊
Good. - Yeah.
嗯 我就是想知道有没有谁 呃
So, just wondering, has anyone, uh,
因为她们朋友偷的东西来买♥♥衣服什么的
come in because of an item their friend shoplifted or anything?
有 事实上 有一个女孩的确再次光临了
Yeah, actually, one-- one girl did come back.
是吗 - 是的 她带了一个朋友
Really? - Yeah, she brought a friend.
我的天啊 嗯 - 是啊 很棒
Oh, my god. Huh. - Yeah, yeah.
她的朋友买♥♥了一件上衣
Her friend bought a top.
所以是有效果的 - 这个嘛
So it worked. - I mean,
只有一个回头客
it's just one,
哈 - 并不能保证一直都会有效果
Huh. - but it's not guaranteed to continually work.
但是的确起效了
But it did work.
是的 像我说的 对一个人产生了效果
Yeah, it worked with the one, like I said,
嗯 - 但是这个办法似乎风险更大 而不是
Huh. - but it just seems like kind of a risk, more than--
哼 - 嗯哼
Hmm. - Mm-hmm.
哈
Huh.
那好吧 嗯 - 很高兴遇见你
All right, um-- - It was nice meeting you.
好 祝你 - 谢谢你
Well, good luck... - Thank you.
生意兴隆 Gabrielle
with your business, Gabrielle.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝你好运 - 谢谢
I wish you the best of luck. - Thank you.
好的 - 再见
Okay. - See you later.
嗒哒
Whoop.
做这个节目以来
From doing this show,
我最经常被问到的问题是
One of the most common questions I get is,
"你是怎么想到这些点子的"
"How do you come up with your ideas?"
答案很简单 调查
The answer is simple-- research.
当我想要快速了解一家店时
When I want to get a sneak peek at a business,
我经常会提前伪装好去拜访一下
I'll often go ahead of time in disguise.
这使我能够快速了解
This allows me to take a quick look
这家店是如何运作的
at how the place is run
并帮助我想出点子
and helps me come up with ideas.
但是如果我想要长时间观察一家店
But if I want to observe a business for a longer period of time
而不引起怀疑
without arousing suspicion,
我就会利用游戏机"图书管♥理♥员♥的冒险"
I'll use the Librarian's Quest.
这台被设计的像80年代的无聊街机
Designed to look like a boring 80s arcade game,
里面其实是完全掏空的
the body has been completely gutted out
并改装得可以装下一个我这种体型的人
and rebuilt to fit a man of my proportions.
为了深入了解一个店
To get inside the business,
我让我的同事说他们是搬家公♥司♥的
I have my crew say they're a moving company
卡车意外抛锚了
whose truck broke down.
嘿 请问你介意我们把这个放在这里一会吗
hey, do you mind if we just keep this here for a few minutes?
我们的卡车出故障了
Our truck broke down.
通常情况下
More often than not,
店员会同意他们把游戏机放在店里
store employees will agree to let them leave the game,
这使得我可以秘密地观察
Allowing me to secretly observe
当店员们觉得没有人在观察时生意是如何运作的
how the business is run when they think no one is watching.
因为我经常要在里面待很长时间
Because I'm often in there for long stretches,
游戏机的电源线可以方便地改造为一根吸管
the game's power cord is conveniently a straw,
让我的同事可以小心地送饮料进来
which enables my crew to discreetly drop off drinks
让我不至于缺水
to keep me hydrated.
而且因为价格很贵游戏又很无聊
and with an exorbitant price and boring moves,
我可以放心没有人会来玩游戏
I can also feel safe that no one will try to play it.
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表