剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
好
Yes.
把我们的友情存进银行 而不是返利
And take that to the bank instead of the rebate?
因为实话实说
Because to be perfectly honest,
根本没有返利箱这回事儿
there is no rebate box.
我就知道没有返利箱
I knew that there was no rebate box.
嗯 我们同意你说的
Well, we agree with you,
我们在这收获的友情已经非常珍贵了
the friendship that we gained here is just incredible,
所以 咱们下山吧
So let's go down the mountain.
好的 来吧
All right, come.
我真的挺喜欢他们的
I really did like these guys.
但话说回来
But in the end,
公事就是公事
business is business.
第二天 我回到了塞万加油站
The next day, I headed back to Sevan gas
去和Daniel做跟进
to follow up with Daniel.
怎么样
So?
是起效了
It works,
不过还是看看有多少人真的会来领返利吧
but let's see how many people gonna come and pick up the rebate.
噢 有一个
Oh, we got one.
Nathan Fielder
Nathan Fielder.
这不是你嘛 Nathan
Oh, that's you. Nathan.
只有一个人 这多棒啊 是不是
Only one person, which is pretty good, you know?
你想拿返利 是吧
You wanna get your rebate, huh?
没错
Yeah, yeah.
16.54美元
$16.54.
我做了所有这些疯狂的事
I did this whole crazy thing
为了让人们不会来领返利
so people wouldn't redeem the rebate.
但到了最后
But really in the end,
我发现比这一切更重要的
what I realized is that more important than any of this
是友情
is friendship.
噢 说得对
Oh, that's right.
通过这次经历 我交到了很多不错的朋友
And doing this I made some very good friends.
Ray Premus就是其中一个
Ray Premus was one of them.
谁
Who?
Ray Premus - 噢
Ray Premus. - Oh.
他甚至愿意喝尿
He was willing to drink pee.
尿 - 没错
Pee? - Yeah.
谁的尿
Whose pee?
随便一个人的
No, just anyone's pee.
任何人的 - 他说里面没有细菌
Anyone's pee? - He says there's no germs.
也许他们可以喝我外孙的尿
Maybe they can drink my grandson's pee.
非常的干净
It's very clean.
如何
Yeah?
为什么 - 因为很干净啊
Why... - Because it's clean.
为什么要喝我的或者你的尿呢
Why drink my pee or your pee?
你在推销你外孙的尿啊
You're promoting your grandson's pee.
没错 因为外孙的尿有时还挺有用
I am promoting because grandson's pee sometimes helps.
真的有用
It really helps.
你喝过你外孙的尿吗
Have you drank your grandson's pee?
喝过啊 - 为什么
Yeah. - Why?
我当时很害怕
I was scared.
什么叫你很害怕
What do you mean you were scared?
有时候你可能会很害怕一些东西
Yeah, sometimes you're scared for something.
你到底在说啥
What are you talking about?
意外或者什么的
Accident or something,
你喝外孙的尿
you drink the grandson's pee,
就会对你有帮助
and it's gonna help you.
我无法理解
I don't understand.
为什么喝外孙的尿会很对你有帮助
Why does it help you if you drink your grandson's pee?
他们就是这么说的
That's what they say, yeah.
谁说的 - 我外婆
Who says that? - My grandma.
你的外婆说 - 很久以前说的
Your grandma said... - Long time ago, yeah.
如果你害怕的话就喝你外孙的尿吗
you drink your grandson's pee if you get scared?
不一定是外孙的 小孩子的都可以
Not grandson's. Any little kid.
随便一个
You drink any--
只要不超过五岁
Not over age of five.
因为一旦超过了五岁
Because before over age of five,
就会很难喝
it's terrible.
我从没有 - 我没有开玩笑
I have never... - I am serious about it.
但是为什么
But why...
如果你感到害怕
Yeah, if you're scared,
你去喝小孩子的尿
you drink the small child's pee.
会很有用的 我外婆告诉我的
It helps. I heard from my grandma.
你可以问下你的父母或者祖父母
You can ask your parents or grandparents.
说不定他们也会这么告诉你
Maybe they tell you too.
也许吧 我会去问的
I will ask, I guess.
谢谢你出的主意
Thank you for giving this idea.
*我身处另一个时区*
*Now I'm in another time zone*
*你身处另一个空间*
*Now you're in another space*
*宝贝我夜不能寐 我会如何知晓*
*I was up baby what would I have known*
*如果你还在我身旁*
*If you'd be here today*
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表