剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
你应该已经死了 你
You're supposed to be dead. Do you--
我没意识到腿在动
I didn't realize I was moving it.
我还以为自己完全静止了 所以
I thought I was absolutely still, so--
好吧 你又在说话了 你这些事一件都不能做
Okay, you're talking now. You can't even do any of that.
好了 你得 我要把盖子盖起来
Okay, just-- I need you to be-- I'm just gonna close this,
因为我想这样对我们大家都好
because I think it'd just be better for the rest of us.
*死亡如此悲伤*
*Death is so sad*
*死亡是悲伤的*
*Death is sad
*但它会来临*
*but it ha-appens*
*朋友们 一切都会好起来*
*Things get better for frie-iends*
那么你什么时候会实施这个计划
So how soon do you think you'll be implementing it?
这个嘛 我得再花时间想想
You know what? I need a little more time to think about it.
但就像我说过的 我倾向于试试看
But like I said, more "Yes" than "No."
我不知道你是不是这么想 你也不必非照着做
I don't know if you did, and you don't have to,
但有时候 我做了这些事情
but sometimes, when I do these things,
人们会给我答谢的礼物
people will have a "Thank you" gift for me.
不知道你是否 - 好吧 我大概不会
I don't know if you-- - Okay, no, I guess not.
好吧 嗯 像这样的情况
Okay, well, in these situations,
我们也做了准备
we just have something prepared.
好吧
Mm-hmm.
也许我可以把礼物给你 你再递给我
So maybe I could give it to you and you could hand it to me
这样拍出来的话就好像是你在给我礼物
so it's like you're giving it to me on camera.
好的 好的 - 好 那我就去
Okay. Okay. - Okay, so I'll just--
我去拿礼物了
I'll just grab it.
好的 - 好的
Okay. - Okay.
那我重新进来一次 - 好吧
So I'll-- I'll come in again. - Okay.
噢 嗨 Boyd女士 - 嗨 你好吗
Oh, hi, Mrs. Boyd. - Hi. Hi, how are you?
好极了 - 太好了 见到你真好
Hi, great. - Good, good. Good to see you.
呃 这是什么
Um, what is this?
这是呃 是聊表我心意的一个小礼物
This is a-- a small token of my appreciation
感谢你向我提议的这项服务
for the service that you brought to my attention.
我的天啊 谢谢你
Oh, my god. Thank you.
你真的不必这么做的
You really didn't have to do this.
应该的
Yes, we did.
剪刀吗
Scissors?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
为什么要送我剪刀
Why did you get me scissors?
我想每个人都需要一把剪刀吧
Everybody needs a pair of scissors, I guess.
这是新的还是用过的
Are these used or are they new?
是崭新的 - 噢 好吧
No, they're new. - Oh, okay.
太好了 谢谢你的剪刀
Great, it was-- thank you for the scissors,
希望你能采纳我的主意
and I hope you use the idea.
谢谢你 - 那好
Thank you. - Okay.
再见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye-bye.
人们会不计代价地寻求最好的东西
People will do anything to get the best,
那为什么这家声称有洛杉矶最佳汉堡的店却空无一人
so why is the place that claims to have the best burger in Los Angeles completely empty?
Gustavo Munoz在加州洛杉矶经营洛城汉堡店
Gustavo Munoz owns L.A. Burger in Los Angeles, California,
他卖♥♥的汉堡是全市最好吃的
and he has the best burger in town.
我的汉堡是全洛城最棒的
I have the best burgers in L.A.
于是我去拜访了他
So I paid him a visit
并给他出主意让所有人都来买♥♥他的汉堡
with a way to get everyone to try his burger.
我的计划是提供一个保证
My plan was a guarantee:
试试他的汉堡 如果你觉得不是洛城最佳
Try the burger, and if you don't think it's the best in L.A.,
Gustavo会倒贴给你100美元
Gustavo will give you $100 cash of his own money.
我不太确定
I don't know.
你的汉堡是最好的 对吗 - 没错
It is the best, right? - It's the best.
好的 太棒了 那有什么问题吗
Okay, great. So then what's the problem?
呃 我有点担心
Well, I'm worried about the--
除非你的汉堡不是最好的
Unless your burger isn't the best.
呃 这个嘛
Uh, well, um--
等等 你的汉堡是最好的吗
Wait, is your burger the best?
当然是的 是最好的
Of course, it's the best.
因为从来没有汉堡店敢这么说
'Cause no burger place has ever made a claim like this,
但你可以 因为你的汉堡是最好的
but you can, 'cause you're the best.
好吧 这主意听起来不错
Well, it sounds good.
是吗 - 听起来不错
Yeah? - It sounds good.
Gustavo同意自己出钱来做推广
Gustavo agreed to put up his own cash for the promotion,
因为这个促销太过诱人
and it was such an amazing offer,
以至于我们轻松受邀参加洛杉矶听众最多的晨间广播节目
that I was easily able to land us on L.A.'s most listened-to morning radio show.
95.5频 KLOS
95.5 klos.
来吧 试试我 呃 我们的汉堡
Come over, try our-- our burgers.
如 如果你不喜欢 将会得到100美元
If you-- if you don't like it, it's gonna be $100 bill.
哇 真令人惊叹
Wow, that's impressive.
你可真敢花钱啊 Gustavo
That's-- that's a lot of balls, Gustavo...
是啊 - 100美元啊 我是说
Yeah. - 100 bucks, 'cause I mean,
你难道不 那个 这次促销什么时候开始
aren't you--I mean, when's this promotion happening?
今天开始在 - 今天吗
It's gonna happen today at-- - Today?
是的
Yeah.
我等不及想知道会发生什么了 - 挺你 好嘞
I can't wait to hear how it turns out. - All faith, all right.
而且我相信他
And I trust him,
因为我从没尝过他的汉堡
because I haven't actually tried the burger.
我现在不吃红肉了
I don't eat red meat right now.
什么 - 啥
What? - What?
我是说 他说他的汉堡是最好的
So I mean, when he says it's the best,
我 你懂的 所以我相信他说的
I-- you know, I believe that it's the best.
好吧
Okay.
我能问一下现在有多少人在听广播吗
Can I ask how many people are listening right now?
几百万 - 几百万吗
Millions. - Millions?
是的 - 几百万人在听这个节目 Gustavo
Yeah. - Millions of people are listening to this right now, Gustavo.
这太疯狂了 - 是啊
That's crazy. - Yeah, that is.
下面我们接通线路二的Freddy
Let's go to Freddy on line two.
你好 Freddy 你觉得这个促销主意怎么样
Hello, Freddy. What do you think of this promotional idea?
就是洛城汉堡店搞的这个
That L.A. Burger's throwing on.
我觉得这主意太烂了
I think it's a terrible idea.
首先 告诉你我的背景吧
Let me tell you my background, first of all--
没人关心你的背景 Freddy 是吧
Well, I-- who cares about your background, Freddy?
好了 有请下一位
All right, next caller, please.
线路二的Steve 你好 Steve
Steve on line two. Hello, Steve.
你觉得这个主意怎么样
What do you think of this idea?
我很敬佩 你懂的 他坚持为自己的产品说话
Well, I admire, you know, him standing by his product,
但我觉得有人会不诚实
but I think that somebody can be dishonest
在评价汉堡的时候撒谎 他们可以说
and lie about the burger. They can just say,
"你知道 我吃过其他更好吃的汉堡"
"You know, I've had other burgers I think are better."
我发现在录广播节目时Gustavo开始变得紧张起来
I could see that Gustavo was getting nervous during the radio show,
于是录完后我和他交谈了一下
so after, I had a talk with him.
我发现你在那里面有点紧张
So I saw you were a little bit nervous in there.
呃 有一点
Um, a little.
是这样的 我不希望这给你带来压力
Well, I don't want this to be a stressful experience for you,
告诉你吧 虽然这不太可能
so I'll tell you what, even though it's unlikely
但我觉得人们会想要那100美元
I think people will claim the $100,
如果这样的话 我会拿自己的钱来垫
I'll personally put up my own money if they do,
但这只是因为我相信你的豪言壮语
But it's only because I trust you when you say it's the best.
它确实是最好的 对吧
It is the best, right?
没错 是最好的
It is the best, yes.
所以我们不会赔很多钱的
So we won't be paying a lot.
我们根本不会赔很多钱的
We're not gonna pay that much money...at all.
好的 所以你不承担任何风险 风险都由我来担
Okay, so no risk on you, it's all on me.
现在我有一点紧张了
Now I'm a bit nervous.
上电台节目宣传似乎奏效了
The radio show appearance seemed to work,
因为当我们回到洛城汉堡店的时候
because when we got back to L.A. Burger,
在街道旁已经排起长队了
there was a line around the block.
怎么样 你觉得如何
Huh? What do you think?
挺好的 - 是啊 是挺好的
It's pretty good. - Yeah, it's very good, yeah.
好了 让我们去做些汉堡吧 - 好的
All right, let's go cook some burgers. - Okay.
Gustavo在烤架旁工作
And with Gustavo on the grill,
而我负责调动人们的热情以迎接人生中最好吃的汉堡
I got the crowd pumped for the best burger experience they've ever had.
好的 欢迎大家来到洛城汉堡店
All right, everyone. Welcome to L.A. Burger.
促销活动马上要开始了
The promotion is about to begin.
在一些人买♥♥了汉堡之后
And after a couple people bought burgers,
看起来Gustavo是对的
It seemed like Gustavo was right.
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表