剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
我经营一家酸奶店
I run a yogurt shop.
我经营一家披萨店
I own a pizza place.
帮帮我 Nathan
Help me, Nathan.
我叫Nathan Fielder
My name is Nathan Fielder,
毕业于加拿大最顶尖的商学院之一
and I graduated from one of Canada's top business schools
并且成绩优异
with really good grades.
如今 我运用我的学识
Now, I'm using my knowledge
来帮助挣扎求生的小企业主
to help struggling small business owners
在这个竞争激烈的世界里获得成功
make it in this competitive world.
这
This...
就是救援高手
is Nathan for You.
冻酸奶是美国最受欢迎的小食之一
Frozen yogurt is one of the most popular treats in America,
所有人都喜爱享用 比如亚裔女性
enjoyed by everyone like Asian women...
或者只是附近的一位普通人
or just a regular guy in the neighborhood.
对啊 我只是一个普通人
Well, I'm just a regular guy...
正好在这附近
in the neighborhood here.
但如果你的酸奶店里空无一人
But that popularity doesn't mean much
这种受欢迎程度也没多大意义
if your yogurt shop is empty.
Nick Bautista是加州鹰岩市
Nick Bautista is the manager of Yogurt Haven
一家叫做优格港湾的酸奶店的经理
in Eagle Rock, California.
而最近 他急需客源
And lately, he's been in desperate need of customers.
如果我们能有更多客流量就好了
It would be a plus if we got more traffic going.
因此我拜访了他的店面
So I paid him a visit with some advice
并提供了一些生意上的建议
on how to help his business.
首先 你昨天有没有在店里见到一个蓄胡子的客人
Firstly, did you see someone in here with a beard yesterday?
我昨天其实没有来上班
I was actually not working yesterday.
昨天我休假
It was my day off.
那个人是我
That was me.
好吧
Okay.
没错 我来勘查了一下 - 哦 真不错
Yeah, I came to scope it out. - Oh, sweet.
是啊 - 酷
Yeah. - Cool.
我的任务是让优格港湾座无虚席
My mission was to fill Yogurt Haven with customers.
而我的计划是创造一个极富话题性的疯狂新口味
My plan--a crazy new flavor that will get people talking.
这就是便便味
That flavor is poo.
你是认真的吗 - 是啊
Is that serious? - Yeah.
媒体最喜欢有争议性的事物
The media responds to controversy.
这我们是知道的
We know that.
我认为便便味的冻酸奶
I feel like a poo yogurt flavor
可能会成为新闻头条
might be a news story.
如果人们看报纸的话
If people read the paper,
就会给店里带来
it could bring like...
大概成千上万的顾客
hundreds of thousands of people in here maybe or--
就为了尝这个口味吗
Just to try that flavor?
没错
Yes.
便便味
Of poo.
没错
Yes.
我非常需要Nick接受我的主意
I really needed to sell my idea to Nick.
所以第一步就是真的打造出这个味道
So the first step was to actually create the new flavor.
我在网上找到了一家
I found a company online
据说可以定制任何口味的公♥司♥
that said they could custom-make any flavor.
在等待了一个星期之后 便便味终于做好了
And after a week of waiting, the flavor was ready.
所以我去了加州科默斯市的金岸实验室取样
So I went to the Gold Coast Lab in Commerce, California to pick it up.
这就是 呃 您要求的产品
This is, uh, this is what you requested.
我们称之为"人造粪便"风味乳剂
We call it "Artificial Feces" flavor emulsion.
里面有真的 - 不含有任何实际的
Is there a real-- - There's no actual--
所以完全可以食用咯 - 呃 你可以吃它
It's completely edible. - It--you could eat this.
好的
Right.
但是如果你想稀释它的话
But if you wanted to dilute it--
把它加进酸奶
Mix it into yogurt.
你可以做成酸奶
You could make yogurt.
我不想做第一个尝鲜的人
I didn't wanna be the first to try it,
但我需要知道这个味道是否准确
but I needed to know if the taste was accurate.
所以我找了一些陌生人做了一个口味测试
So I conducted a taste test with some strangers.
现在请大家尝一下你面前的冻酸奶
So I'd like everyone to try the frozen yogurt in front of you.
恶
Ugh.
恶心 - 尝起来像什么
Yuck. - What does it taste like?
味道并不好
It's not good.
像薄荷
Peppermint.
薄荷吗 - 有点像甘草
Peppermint? - Kinda like licorice.
甘草 没错 这个更接近
Li--oh, there's one, yeah. Closer.
嗯 - 好像还有其他熟悉的
Mm. - It's got some other familiar...
味道在里面 但是我不能
flavors in there, but I can't...
你感觉尝起来像什么
What does this taste like to you?
大便
Poo.
我也不确定 - 真的吗
I don't know. - Really?
是啊 的确尝起来像
Yeah, it does actually.
会让我想到 那个
What I would think of, um--
你基于什么做出了这个判断
What were you basing that on?
呃 很明显外表看上去就很像 - 嗯哼
Um, clearly the look helps. - Right.
它的颜色 呃
The color. Uh...
很自然就 - 因为我只是
Normal. - 'cause I was just--
很惊讶你这么快就猜到了
It was amazing how quick you got it.
所以我就想 哦 也许她以前就尝试过 -没
So I was like, oh, maybe she's tried it. - No.
因为这就是根据大便开♥发♥的口味
'cause it's based on real poo.
我从没尝过
Never tried it.
其实没什么 如果你尝过你可以说出来
I mean, it's okay. You can say if you have.
我没有
I haven't.
真的没什么 我是说 - 不 我发誓没有
It's not--I mean-- - No, I promise.
说真的 了解你是否真的尝过屎
Genuinely, it would help to know
会对我们很有帮助
if you actually have and it does.
不 我从来没尝过
No. No, I have not ever.
连不小心尝过都没有吗
Even by accident you're telling me?
没那么不小心 - 没关系的
Not by accident. - It's okay.
没有 - 如果你尝过也真的没什么
No. - It's totally fine if you have.
我从来没尝过
I have never tried it.
人们经常做怪事的
People do weird things all the time.
我向你发誓
I promise you.
我对测试结果很满意
I was happy with the results.
鉴于口味已经没问题了
And with the flavor in good shape,
是时候回优格港湾找Nick了
it was time to revisit Nick at Yogurt Haven.
那个 - 怎么样
Um-- - Huh?
我先把它扔进 - 好的 没问题
I'm just gonna throw this-- - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
所以你想怎么做
So what do you wanna do?
呃
Um...
我觉得可以试一下
We can give it a shot,
但是我不会把它放在店里卖♥♥
but I mean, it's not something I would have out here for...
超过一天
more than a day.
我们最终决定先推广两个半月
We settled on 2 1/2 months to start.
在Nick的允许下
And with nick's permission,
我们增加了这个新口味
we installed the new flavor.
下一步我想在报纸上登篇文章
Now I wanted to get an article in the paper
这意味着我要雇一名公♥关♥专家
and that meant hiring a publicist.
我约见了洛杉矶最棒的公♥关♥之一
And I got a meeting with one of L.A.'s best,
Tyler Barnett
Tyler Barnett.
我认为如果你真的打算推出
I think if you really are considering implementing
一款屎味冰淇淋的话
a s**t-flavored ice cream,
那你就应该重新考虑整个宣传计划了
you should reconsider the entire campaign.
所以你不赞成吗
So you disagree?
没错 我认为这是个馊主意
Yeah, I think it's a poor idea.
如果你听说附近的冻酸奶店里
If you heard that a frozen yogurt shop in your neighborhood
新增了便便味 你不会去尝试一下吗
had a poo flavor, you're saying you wouldn't go to check it out?
不会
No.
获取关注度有更好的办法
There are better ways to get attention.
我一下子就可以想到五个
I can come up with five off the top of my head.
好啊 你说一个我听听
Okay, I'd like to hear one.
比如吃冻酸奶大赛
Frozen-yogurt-eating contest.
邀请整个街区的小孩子
Invite kids from all around the block
来店里比赛吃冻酸奶
to come and have a frozen-yogurt-eating contest.
嗯 我是不会去参加那种活动的 下一个
Okay, I would not go to that. Next one.
你知道你可以怎么做吗
You know what you could do.
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表