剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
呃 我今天早上听了Heidi和Frank主持的KLOS
Uh, I listened to Klos this morning to Heidi and Frank,
但这是一个好汉堡 是的 好极了 我喜欢它
But it's a good burger, yeah. It's excellent. I like it.
来这里吃了一个汉堡
Came in here and had one.
洛城最好的汉堡 非常感谢
Best burger in L.A. Thank you very much.
我很高兴看见一些人诚实地
I was happy to see some people were being honest
表达对于汉堡的喜爱
about liking the burger,
但我怀疑其他人只是为了拿到钱而撒谎
but I suspected others were lying just to get the money.
我不太喜欢芥末和番茄酱
I mean, I'm not a fan of mustard and ketchup.
我认为他们应该把那些留给麦当劳 你懂我意思吧
I think they should leave that to Mcdonald's, you know?
这个汉堡在我嘴里留下了味道
It's leaving that aftertaste in my mouth.
跟你说实话吧 我等会得跑回家
I'll be honest with you. I'm gonna go home,
然后好好刷刷牙才能除掉味道
and I'm gonna brush my teeth to try to get it out,
因为这味实在是太糟糕了
because it's not good at all.
来辨别一个人是否喜欢某样东西的最佳方法
Well, the best way to tell if someone doesn't like something
就是在他咬一口的时候观察他的表情
is by looking at their face when they take a bite.
那个汉堡一点问题也没有 兄弟
There's nothing wrong with that hamburger, man.
那很好吃
That is good.
哇 你是想要100美元还是一座奥斯卡奖杯
Wow, do you want $100 or an academy award?
100美元
$100.
我认为一些人可能在撒谎
I thought some people might be dishonest,
所以我拿来了每个主要宗教的圣书
so I brought holy books from every major religion
来确保人们说的是实话
to be sure people were telling the truth.
我不认为这是洛城最好吃的汉堡
I do not think this is the best burger in L.A.
我不喜欢这个汉堡 我庄严起誓
I did not like the burger, I solemnly swear.
不 我不喜欢这个汉堡 - 好吧
No, I don't like the burger. - Okay.
我去 有人能给我管牙膏吗
Whoo, anybody got some toothpaste, or something?
妈耶 - 但是依旧
Shoot. - But still,
这似乎并没有用 而下午晚些时候
it didn't seem to help, and by late in the afternoon,
大把 大把 大把我自己的钱在离我而去
I was paying out tons and tons and tons of my own money.
我真的无法判断谁在撒谎
I just couldn't tell who was lying,
而当我尝试去质疑一些人的时候 他们变得很暴躁
and when I tried to question people, they got unruly.
兄弟 我现在就要给律师打电♥话♥了
Dude, I'll call a lawyer right now
如果你♥他♥妈♥说我在撒谎的话
if you're saying I'm f**king lying.
好吧 但你为什么这么生气
Yeah, but why are you so mad?
因为你说我在撒谎
'Cause you're saying I'm lying.
这绝对不是世界上最好吃的汉堡
It's not the greatest damn burger in the world,
或者洛杉矶
or in l.A.
让这些暴徒冷静下来的唯一方法就是给他们钱
The only way to calm the mob was to pay them out.
我是一个节俭的人 所以这对我来说真的很艰难
I'm a frugal guy, so this was really hard for me.
这是我第二个汉堡了 很好吃 就像
This is my second burger. It's good, like--
你吃的第二个汉堡吗
Your second burger?
第二个吗 你在说什么
The second? What are you talking about?
等等 暂停一下 - 第二个汉堡吗
Wait, time out. - Second burger?
第二个汉堡 - 挺好吃的
Second burger. - It's good.
在那天下午快结束的时候
And by the end of the afternoon,
我竭尽所能想要挽留住我的钱
I was doing whatever I could to hold onto my money.
这些汉堡 呃 不合我的胃口
The burgers, well, did not really satisfy my tastes ,
而且我连早饭都没有吃
and I hadn't even had breakfast.
现在的情况是如果我给了你这张100美元
It's getting to the point where if we give you the $100,
我们可能就要开始裁员了
we might have to start cutting staff,
而Raquel会是第一个要走的
and Raquel would be the first to go.
谁是Raquel
Who's Raquel?
她在厨房♥工作
She works in the kitchen.
不会吧 - 所以 是的
Oh, no. - So yeah,
你们每人一张100美元 拿去吧
here's your $100 each. Here you go.
真的很糟糕 - 是的
It was really bad. - Yeah.
哦 嘿 Raquel 你正好走出来吗
Oh, hey, Raquel. Were you just walking out here?
嗨 你们怎么样
Hi. How are you?
很好 你怎么样 - 呃 Raquel
Good, how are you? - Uh, raquel,
这次促销让我们赔的钱比预计要多
the promotion is costing us more than we thought it would,
所以我们得让你离开了
so we're gonna have to let you go.
这不公平
It's not fair.
没事 拿着你的钱 拿去
It's fine. Have your money. Here.
不 不用了 真的 - 她在等着呢
No, it's okay. Really, - She's waiting around.
不了吧 说实话 说实话的话
I mean, no. The truth is-- the truth is, I mean,
如果会造成这样的结果 就不值得这么做了
if it's gonna get like this, it's not really worth it.
你想让我把钱拿走吗
Do you want me to take it back?
你告诉我你想让我怎么做 - 好啊
You tell me what you want to do. - Yeah.
你打算怎么解决这事
What are you gonna do with it?
我们会让你留下来的 - 谢谢
We're gonna keep you around. - Thanks.
谢谢 谢 谢谢他们
Thanks. Thank--thank them.
你们人真好
That was nice of you guys.
十分感谢 你们很慷慨
Thanks so much. You guys are generous.
没问题
No problem.
一天结束的时候
By the end of the day,
顾客们满足地离开了
the customers left happy,
而且Gustavo也卖♥♥了很多汉堡
and Gustavo sold a lot of burgers.
看起来所有人都获益了
It seemed like everyone came out a winner,
除了我
except for me.
今天怎么样
How was it today?
很好 挺棒的
Good. It was good.
今天对我来说挺残忍♥的
That was brutal for me.
真的吗
Really?
我损失了6000美元
I lost $6,000.
6000美元
$6,000?
是的 用我自己的钱 付给那些顾客
Yeah, of my own money, from paying people.
这可能是一大笔钱 但话说回来
It may have been a lot of money, but then again,
能看见Gustavo的笑容 这都不算什么了
it was a small price to pay to see Gustavo smile.
而接下来 我将冒险赌上甚至比金钱更重要的东西
Coming up, though, I risk losing something even more precious than money--
我的生命
my life.
有时候 如果我们要帮助一家生意
Sometimes, if we're helping a business,
体验一下当顾客是什么感受是很重要的
it's important to experience what it's like to be a customer,
而有时
and once in a while,
这种顾客体验是十分刺♥激♥的
that customer experience is pretty rad.
Scott Smith在加州佩里斯市经营佩里斯高空跳伞
Scott Smith runs Skydive Perris in Perris, California,
虽然他很喜欢下落
and though he loves to fall,
但他不希望下落的一样东西是他的利润
one thing he doesn't want to fall is his profits.
如果全年的经营收入能够
It'd be nicer to have a little bit more consistency
更加稳定一点的话就更好了
in terms of the business level throughout the year.
高空跳伞实在太酷了
Skydiving is so sweet,
我对于要去帮助他的生意而感到十分振奋
and I was stoked to pay him a visit to help his business out.
嘿 - 嗨 你一定就是Nathan了
Hey. - Hi. You must be Nathan.
是的 - 我叫Scott Smith 很高兴见到你
Yeah. - Scott Smith. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 兄弟
Good to meet you, man.
高空跳伞 我想说 - 是的
Skydiving, I mean... - Mm-hmm.
这是个很酷的行业 真的
That's a cool business. Like, really,
很棒的行业 所以跟我谈一下吧
that's sweet, so tell me about that.
高空跳伞是我们这儿的业务
Well, skydiving, it's our business here,
但同时也是我们的激♥情♥所在
but it's also our passion.
我很愿意试一下 跳一次伞
I mean, I'd love to do, like, a jump,
来更好地了解顾客体验
to get a better sense of the customer experience,
但主要还是想 你懂 就是
but mostly just to, you know, like,
摇滚一下 - 是的 没错 没错
rock and roll and stuff. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是 就是体验生活
Yeah, just, like, get out there.
很好 我们有一些书面表格啥的
Excellent. Well, we got some paperwork
你需要先填一下 - 没问题 好的 兄弟
you gotta fill out first. - All right, sweet, man.
第一次高空跳伞让我很兴奋
I was pumped for my first skydive,
而且这真的可以让我很好地了解佩里斯高空跳伞的顾客体验
and this would really give me a good sense of the customer experience at skydive perris,
但最重要的是
but mostly,
我只想飞腾在空中 感受强风灌注
I just wanted to get on out there and eat some wind.
所以我们要飞多高 大概150米吗
So how high are we going, like 500 feet?
呃 不 我们要飞到3800米
Uh, no, we're going to 12,500 feet.
比你说的要高一点点
It's a little bit higher than that.
让我 让我 听着 让我来
Let me--let me-- tell you what, let me
帮你把这个调整好
get this adjusted for you here.
真不错
Oh, cool.
是时候感受一下全力以赴铤而走险的乐趣了
It was time for some balls-to-the-wall risk-taking fun,
虽然这次跳伞对我来说简直就是小菜一碟
and even though this jump would be a cinch for me,
我还是十分兴奋
I was still super stoked.
呜呼
Whoo!
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表