剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
晚上好
Good evening.
本次节目将在充满历史气息的伊利森公园进行拍摄
We're coming to you from the historic Elysian Park
位于加州洛杉矶市
in Los Angeles, California.
每周在我的节目上 我都鼓励人们铤而走险
Now, every week on my show, I challenge people to take big risks.
但是有些人批评我从不亲自冒险
But some have been critical that I never take risks myself.
那么今晚 一切都将改变
Well, tonight, that's all gonna change.
在过去的一个月里
Over the past month,
我一直都在学习如何撬开这种警用手铐的锁
I've been learning how to pick the lock on these police-grade handcuffs.
"为什么" 你可能会问
"Why?" you ask.
因为今夜我所冒的风险
Because tonight I'm gonna take a bigger risk
要比任何人在任何电视节目上的都要大
than anyone has ever taken on television before.
稍后 我将会被拷在这个坚固的钢架上
In just a few moments, I'm going to be handcuffed to this solid steel frame,
并且我只有九十秒钟时间进行逃脱
and I'll have exactly 90 seconds to free myself
否则这个机器臂上的手爪
before the claw on this robotic arm
就会把我的裤子解开
undoes my pants,
使我暴露在一众孩子面前
exposing me to an audience of children.
如果这件事发生了
If that happens,
一位洛城警署的警官将随时准备以猥亵露体罪逮捕我
an L.A.P.D. officer is standing by to arrest me for indecent exposure.
我们都见识过逃脱大♥师♥们的冒死表演
We've all seen escape artists risk death before.
但是今晚 我将会冒着比死亡还大的风险
But tonight, I'm going to risk something even worse:
那就是成为终生都被记录在册的性侵犯者
becoming a registered sex offender for life.
你们今晚所要看到的是百分百真实的
And what you're going to see tonight is 100% real.
欢迎收看救援高手
Welcome to Nathan for You.
这
This...
就是耻辱之爪
is the Claw of Shame.
你知道这件事会引起争议的 对吗
Now, you know this is controversial, right?
我做这件事能有什么收获 - 什么也没有
What do I gain by doing this? - Nothing.
他会逃脱吗 他会进监狱吗
If he's gonna escape, if he's gonna go to jail.
我可能根本就不会去尝试
I might not even attempt it.
他这是在以身试险
He's taking a big risk.
如果你看过我节目的话
If you've seen my show before,
你就会知道我通常致力于帮助小本生意
you know I usually focus on helping small businesses
授以他们商业妙招
by bringing them big ideas.
但是今晚这一集将会有一点不同
But tonight's episode is going to be a bit different.
现在 你们正在观看我的最终演练
Right now, you're seeing my final practice run,
以及我最后确保成功逃脱的机会
and my last chance to get the escape right
之后我将冒着成为性犯罪者的风险进行表演
before risking life as a sex offender.
但是为了达到今天这一步
But to get to this point,
我花了数月时间来计划和准备
it took months of planning and preparation.
首先 我并不是一个逃脱大♥师♥
Firstly, I am not an escape artist.
尽管我青少年时期有过一些变魔术的经验
And though I have some experience doing magic as a teenager...
包里什么都没有 对吗
There's nothing in the bag, right?
是的
Yeah.
包里面完全是空的
Bag is completely empty.
你们能一眼看穿它
You can see right through it.
我数年前就放弃了魔术表演
I quit performing years ago
并且我也从未尝试过逃脱表演
and have never done an escape before.
所以我订购了逃脱大♥师♥Mark Paskell的训练课程
So I booked a training session with escape master Mark Paskell
以学习如何撬开手铐上的锁
so I could learn how to pick the locks on a pair of cuffs.
我怎么才能从手铐里挣脱出来
How do I escape from handcuffs?
用薄垫片
A shim.
如果你有一个薄垫片 你就可以 - 哦
If you have a shim, you can-- - Oh.
那是一个发卡吗 - 这是个发卡
Is that a hair clip? - This is a hair clip,
但是它被稍微改造过
but it's-- it's adapted a little bit.
你把它插♥进♥去
You get in there...
然后一推
and push.
好吧 - 然后你就能逃脱了
Right. - Then you can get out.
即便他教了我 我还是花了超过三十分钟才撬开那个锁
Even after he taught me, it took me over 30 minutes to pick the lock.
我还得多加练习才能将开锁时间降至九十秒
I had a lot of work ahead of me to get my time down to 90 seconds.
在一些练习之后 我跟Mark分享了
And after some practicing, I told Mark
我这次逃脱的设想
my idea for the escape:
两个工作人员将用绳子把我的裤子拉下
To have two stagehands pulling down my pants with ropes,
让我暴露在大庭广众之下
exposing me to the public.
并且鉴于Mark很显然是这方面的专家
And since Mark was clearly an expert on this stuff,
我希望能聘请他成为这场逃脱的官方顾问
I was hoping to have him as an official advisor on the escape.
我是说 你觉得怎么样
I mean, what do you think?
嗯 我也不知道
Mm, I don't know.
这个策划有点超出我擅长的领域了
It's moving a little bit out of my field.
由你来当这场逃脱的顾问应该没问题吧
I guess I could say you're a consultant on the escape.
嗯 这不太好说 我回头再答复你吧
Mm, I don't know. I'll have to get back to you.
你想做我的顾问吗
Would you want that?
我之后再答复你 我得考虑考虑
I'll have to get back to you on that, I'll think on it.
我们只是给你个逃脱顾问的头衔而已
We'll just credit you as a consultant on the escape.
我非常感激 - 这不是什么大事
I appreciate that. - It's no big deal.
我们把这个名号♥给你就好了 - 非常感谢 但是
We'll just give it to you. - Appreciate that, but--
说定了 就这么说定了
It's done. It's as good as done.
我真的很感激 但是我想说的是
I appreciate it, but what I'm saying is,
我之后会再答复你
I will get back to you.
你之后会答复我关于头衔的事情吗
You'll get back to me about the credit?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 无论怎样我们都会把你名字放进去的
Well, we'll just put it in anyways.
就 我们会把你放进片尾鸣谢名单里的
Just, we'll put it in the credits of the show.
我再也没有得到Mark的回复
I never heard back from mark,
但至少我学会了如何撬开手铐
but at least I knew how to pick handcuffs.
但我不知道的是 成为性犯罪者需要满足什么法律条件
What I didn't know was the legal requirement for becoming a sex offender.
所以我找到了一位货真价实的加州法官
So I found an actual California judge
他同意在摄像机前对我的逃脱提供咨♥询♥
that would agree to advise me on the escape on camera,
他就是荣誉法官Anthony Filosa
the honorable Anthony Filosa.
所以如果我不能在九十秒内逃脱的话
So if I don't escape in 90 seconds,
我将会裸♥露♥在一些人面前
I'll be exposed to some people.
"一些人"指的是谁
What are "some people"?
比如 呃 成年人之类的
Just, like, adults or something?
我也不知道 - 孩子们 还是成年人
I don't know. - Children? Adults?
如果是孩子的话效果会更好吗
Is children better?
有意思的问题
Interesting question.
这两者都会感到被侵犯
Both could be offended.
孩子的可能性更大
More likely children,
因为这个行为本身就算侵犯孩子
insofar as that it's offensive, period.
所以你是说用孩子们更好喽
So you're saying it's better to use children?
我 我并不认为我有资格提这种建议
I-I don't really think it's my place to suggest it.
好吧 没关系 - 可以了吧
Okay. Sure. - All right?
嗯 我真不这么觉得
Yeah, I really don't.
我采取了法官的建议
I took the judge's suggestion
我应该将自己暴露在孩子们面前
that I should expose myself to children,
不仅如此
and on top of that,
他知道很多关于如何成为一名性侵犯者的信息
he was a treasure trove of information on how to become a sex offender.
在表演中必须有迹象表明你是存心这样做的
There would have to be the element of willfulness proven.
那这样吧 如果在我快开始之前
So would it help if, right before I did it,
我说 "我这么做的目的就是裸♥露♥自己"
I said, "I'm doing this on purpose to expose myself"?
呃 反正你不要做任何事前预警
Well, you just abandon any precaution.
"你懂的 伙计们 可能会出事"
"You know, folks, something could happen,"
"就算真的出事了"
"you know, and if it does,"
"那又怎样"
"so what?"
诸如此类的
Something like that.
所以像这样 就算事情出了差错
So it's like, you know, if this goes wrong,
我也并不在意
I don't really care.
真遗憾 因为我 - 真遗憾
Too bad, 'cause I-- - Too bad.
我要 - 真遗憾 我
I'm gonna-- - Too bad, I--
我要高♥潮♥了 这样让我性致大发
I'm gonna get off. It's gonna make me horny.
嗯 随便吧
Well, whatever.
但是我从他那里得知的最让人头疼的事情
The most troubling thing I learned from him, though,
就是如果有人帮我把裤子脱下
was that if anyone helped me pull my pants down,
他们也可能会进监狱
they could go to jail too.
那个人会和你一起承担罪责
That person is as guilty as you are.
所以我不能有任何帮手
So I can't have any helpers.
没错
Right.
我不想将除我之外的任何人置于危险的境地
I didn't want to put anyone at risk besides myself.
所以如果没有人类可以做这件事
So if no human could do it,
我就只能用机器人了
I was gonna have to use a robot.
而且这场搜寻花费了数月
And the search took months,
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表