剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
你现在可能很紧张
You're probably nervous right now.
噢 - 你可能需要一个拥抱
Oh. - You probably need a hug.
是的 - 你还好吗
Yeah. - You okay?
刚才那情况 还是 还是有一点
It's--it was-- it was a little--
还是有点让人胆战心惊的 不过我还好
It was a little nerve-wracking, but yeah, I'm okay.
你表现很棒 哥们 - 那就好
Well, you did great, man. - Okay.
恭喜了 - 好的 谢谢
Congrats. - Cool. Yeah.
好嘞
All right.
我真心被Simon的表现打动了
I was truly impressed by simon,
知道自己有一个可以指望的人感觉很棒
and it felt good knowing I had someone I could count on.
不幸的是 Gloria这边就不好说了
Unfortunately, I couldn't say the same for gloria,
她最后还是选择不把我写进遗嘱里
as she chose not to include me in her will.
不过不像Gloria 我从来不会忘记回报那些帮助过我的人
But unlike gloria, I never forget to reward those that help me out.
因为你之前表现很棒
Because you were so great,
我有一份惊喜给你
I have a surprise for you.
喔哦 - 没错
Oh. - Yeah.
好啊
Okay.
我想给你介绍个人
I want to introduce you to someone.
好的
Okay.
不过你必须答应我
But you have to promise me,
要有点绅士风度
be a gentleman.
好 - 可以吗
Okay. - Okay?
可以
Yes.
Trisha
Trisha.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你好吗 - 好得很 好得很
How are you? - Good. Good.
很高兴认识你
Hi, nice to meet you.
我也很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you too.
非常高兴认识你
Very nice to meet you.
真的吗 - 真的
Yeah. - Yeah.
哇哦
Wow.
嘿
Hey.
挺好
Okay.
我真的很为Simon开心
I was so happy for Simon.
不过当我看他和Trisha对上眼的时候
But while I was watching him connect with trisha,
我忍♥不住感到嫉妒
I couldn't help but feel jealous
因为我也想在我的生命里得到同样的感觉
because I wanted that same connection in my own life.
啊 好吧 下周还有更多正事儿要干
Oh, well. More businesses next week.
我之前接触过的妹子
Most of the girls I've been with
都没有那么 那么大
haven't been that-- that large.
你有没有跟她们聊过
Have you ever talked about
问问她们有没有想过丰个胸啥的
asking them to get implants or anything?
如果我们一起看电视的话 出来一个广♥告♥
If we were watching tv and there was a tv commercial,
比如丰胸广♥告♥的话 我会说
like, for--for implants, I would say,
"嘿 看看人家" 你懂吧
"Hey, look at that", you know.
"那 那看上去挺好的"
"That--that looks pretty good."
她们有去做吗 - 没
And did they ever do it? - No.
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表