剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
也许 背景可以放在这儿
Maybe, like, the background is here.
你想和圣诞老人拍张照片吗
Do you want your picture taken with Santa?
来吧
Come.
你好呀 - 太好了
Hi, there. - Hey, yeah!
你叫什么名字 来 到这来 小家伙
What's your name? Here, come here, little one.
没错 你知道该怎么做
Yes. You know how to do it.
好耶
Yeah.
笑得开心点 看着照相机
Big smile. Look at the camera.
商场经理 她名字叫啥来着
The mall manager. What's her name again?
我是 呃 Nat 我只是个小精灵
I'm, uh, Nat-- I'm just an elf.
等等 呃
Wait. Um--
你愿意和圣诞老人一起拍张照吗
Would you like your photo taken with Santa?
只要五美元
$5 only.
因为现在时节还早 所以是折扣价
It's discounted prices 'cause it's earlier in the year.
不好意思 - 好吧 快来
Excuse me. - Okay, come.
好的
Okay.
咱们走 来吧
Let's go. Come on.
这边
This way.
让一下
Excuse me.
嘿 你能离摄像机远一点吗 拜托
Hey, can you stay away from the cameras, please?
你不能站这前面 拜托你
You can't go in front of-- please.
你能离我们的摄影师远一点吗
Can you stay away from our camera person?
好 我们这就走 - 那好
Okay, we're going. - That's nice.
我们在走了
We are leaving.
Nathan 你需要我制止他吗
Nathan, you want me to stop him?
我问他想不想让我制止你
I said, does he want me to stop you?
是的
Yeah.
你从来没惹过圣诞老人 对吧
You've never messed with Santa Claus, have you?
好了 - 冷静点 兄弟
All right, okay. - Just cool it, dude.
不 没事的 James
No, it's okay. James.
我已经在门外了 别这样了 - 我的天啊
I'm out of the door. Stop it. - Oh, my goodness.
James 跟我走
.James, come with me.
好 我知道 我们都只是想做好自己的工作
Okay, I know--we're both trying to do our jobs.
好 别说脏话 这还有小孩呢
Okay, don't swear. There's kids around.
别骂脏话 - 立刻
Do not swear. - Now!
旁边还有小孩呢
There's kids around.
你不能在身边有孩子的时候说脏话
You can't swear when there's children around.
知道了 我这就走
Yes, I'm walking.
我们都是在做本职工作 好吗
We're both trying to do our jobs, okay?
你不能想当然地以为你的工作比我的重要
So you can't think your job's more important than mine.
这
Well--
小心点
Watch out.
离远点 谢谢
Stay back, please.
你不能在孩子面前说那个F开头的脏词
You can't say the "F" Word around kids.
刚才发生了什么
What just happened?
好吧 呃
Okay, um...
当我和商场经理谈话时
When I talked to the mall manager
我告诉了她犯罪记录的事
and I told her about the criminal record thing,
她不愿意雇用我们
she didn't wanna have us.
所以我们进去
So we weren't allowed...
是未经许可的 - 怎么会提到那个
to be in there. - That came up?
但我不想告诉你 因为我觉得你会难过
But I didn't wanna tell you because I thought you'd be sad.
所以我就想坚持到底
So I wanted to go through with it.
我真心觉得这已经上升到人♥权♥问题
I mean, I--I honestly felt like it's a human rights issue.
不能因为你过去做了一件小错事
You have to be able to be able to do this
就剥夺你做这件事的权利
when you did something so small in the past.
那哥们一副要干架的仗势
That guy almost wanted to fight.
但你刚刚走向前和他对峙
But just what you did, stepping up to him,
再次证明了我的观点
just again proves, like, my point
你是一个超赞的人
of how great of a guy you are.
谢谢
Oh.
以及你值得拥有做这件事的权利
And just how much you deserve to be doing this.
是的 这很棒
Well, yeah, this is great.
小孩子们很开心 刚才真的很有趣
The little kids are enjoying it. That was fun.
最重要的是我们表明了立场
The main point is we made a stance.
嗯 - 而且我们所做的是正确的
Okay. - And we did what was right.
好的
All right.
你明白了吗
You understand?
是的 我懂你的意思
Yeah, I'm with you there.
圣诞快乐 兄弟 - 好的 兄弟
Merry christmas, bro. - Okay, guy.
好的 - 嗯
All right. - Okay.
*圣诞快乐*
*Noel, noel*
帮助有犯罪记录的人自我救赎的感觉很棒
It felt good to help someone with a criminal record redeem themselves.
但是如果我能趁某人年轻时
But what if I could prevent someone from entering a life of crime
就防止他铸下大错呢
while they were still young?
当我看见这样的景象
When I see stuff like this,
我看见的是一个可能误入歧途的青年
I see what's probably a teenager headed down the wrong path.
所以我决定抓住一个正在涂鸦的青年
So I decided to catch a teen doing graffiti
然后在他步入犯罪生涯之前警告他的父母
and then warn his parents before he turns to a life of crime.
因此 我做了一系列一眼看上去无伤大雅的
To do this, I created a series of fake promotional posters
假海报来宣传我的电视节目
for my tv show that may seem innocuous,
但对于爱搞破坏的幼稚小孩来说
but to an immature vandal,
这些海报将是很大的诱惑
would be extremely tempting to deface.
为了知道哪一张海报最容易成功
To see which one would work best,
我们将这些海报进行了一周的试点
we left the posters up for a week
洛杉矶的很多地方都可以见到
in several locations around the city of los angeles.
让我惊讶的是
To my surprise,
"每一枚硬币都很重要"的海报
the "Every penny counts" poster,
"风险等于回报"
"Risk equals reward",
"为了安全系好鞋带"
"Tie shoes for safety"
以及"做事要灵活变通"的海报
and "Be flexible"
并没有招致任何涂鸦
didn't attract any graffiti at all.
不过 "胸怀远大理想"
However, "Dream big"
和"敢于挑战权威"的海报中了奖
and "Stand up to the big guys" did.
我决定使用"敢于挑战权威"的海报
I decided to go with "Stand up to the big guys"
因为上面可以画两个鸡♥巴♥
since there was opportunity for two d*cks
我们把它贴在一面靠近当地中学的墙上
and put it up on a wall near a local high school.
我留了一支笔还加了一个贴纸
I left a pen and added a sticker
这让那些自作聪明的家伙
that would make the act even more irresistible
更加难以抵抗涂鸦的诱惑
to an immature smart aleck.
一切准备就绪
With all the elements in place,
我在街对面的一辆面包车中进行观察
I watched from a van across the street,
时刻准备着突袭
ready to pounce at any moment.
我们等一下再回来查看这边
We'll check back with this in a bit.
接下来 首先
But first...
Terry Fox已经经营了加州橡树谷街道
Terry Fox has been running this petting zoo
这家爱畜动物园很多年了
in Oak Glen, California for years.
爱畜动物园是以人们可以抚摸园内动物为特色的动物园
我能摸摸这只胖胖的猪吗 - 没问题
Can I touch the fat pig? - Yes, you may.
当然可以
Absolutely.
但是由于其他几个爱畜动物园
But with several other petting zoos
都建在离加州主城区更近的地方
located closer to the major city of Los Angeles,
Terry要想法子让自己动物园的客人变多
Terry needs to give people a good reason to visit hers.
这就是我要帮她解决的
And that's where I come in.
人们去海洋世界不是为了看鲸鱼
People don't go to seaworld to see a whale.
而是为了去看杀人鲸"莎母"
They go to see shamu.
好的 - 谁是你们的"莎母"
Right. - Who's your shamu?
我们的"莎母"是这个爱畜农场 我们的猪和山羊
Our shamu is our petting farm. Our pigs, our goats.
"莎母"应该是一只动物
Shamu is one animal.
好的
Right.
如果一定要选一只动物的话
So if I had one animal to pick,
呃 那就该是我们的猪们
Um, it would be the pigs.
"猪们"是复数
The pigs is multiple...
复数 是的 - 动物们
Multiple, yes. - Animals.
是的
Mm hmm.
所以你们没有 - 你
So you don't-- - you just--
你们没有"莎母" - 我们没有一头"莎母"
You don't have a shamu. - We just don't have one shamu.
我们没有
No, we don't.
我的任务是让橡树谷爱畜动物园成为
My mission was to make oak glen petting zoo
一个热门景点
a destination.
他们需要的是一只明星动物
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表