剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
石头(摇滚)
Rock.
没错 - 答得好
Yes. - Right on.
很棒 那好
Great, okay.
所以下一个谜题被压在一块石头下面
All right, so the next riddle is under a rock.
我被来登山的人数吓到了
I was stunned by the number of people
为了廉价汽油他们愿意牺牲一整天的时间
that had given up their entire day for cheap gas.
是因为省钱的快♥感♥吗
Was it the thrill of saving money?
还是因为这些人只是单纯疯了
Or were these people just completely insane?
不过在近一个小时的谜题轰炸后
But after nearly an hour of riddles,
终于有人开始放弃了
People finally started dropping out.
你九点钟有考试吗 - 是的
You have a test at 9:00? - Yeah.
不过我还是想要拿到返利
But, I mean, I do want that rebate.
这次考试占总成绩多少百分比
What percent of your grade is it over?
大概占百分之三十
It's about 30% roughly.
那你可不能错过 - 嗯
Yeah, you can't miss that. - No.
谢天谢地队伍里还残存两三个理智的人
I was thankful there were some sensible people in the group,
然而不管我多努力
But not matter how hard I tried...
我再说一遍 如果你们不想领返利了
You know, but again, if you don't want to claim the rebate,
你们想退出完全可以理解
I can understand if you would wanna leave.
有些人就是不愿意放弃
Some people just wouldn't go.
我浑♥圆♥而坚硬
I am round and hard.
在水中沉底
In water, I sink deep.
若将我用于婴孩
But if you do me to a baby,
则会助他入眠
he surely shall sleep.
你真的有打算给我们返利吗
Do you have any intentions on giving us our rebates?
当然 谜题已经解得差不多了
Yeah, we're almost done with the riddles.
只是光线不好 看不清楚字
It's just dark, it's hard to read them.
你愿意的话我可以帮你读
I can read it for you if you'd like.
呃 我想我们还是等明天早上再弄吧
Well, I think we should just finish in the morning.
你白天答应我们的事一件都没发生
Everything that you told us today hasn't happened.
我们都走到这儿了
Yeah, we're here.
等等 你不能这样朝我发火
Wait, you can't be so annoyed right now.
我还不能生气了 - 不行
I can't be annoyed? - No.
你疯了吧
You're out of your mind!
呃 你怎么 这是合约的一部分啊
Well, why are you-- this is part of the deal.
这就是拿返利要经历的
This is the rebate.
说好的是如果我留下来 我就能领返利
No, the deal is I stay, I get my rebate.
如果你要留下 就不能这样朝我大吼大叫
If you're staying, you can't yell at me like that.
这样很不礼貌
It's not appropriate.
行 反正我哪儿也不去
Okay, I'm not going nowhere then.
我没想到事情会发展到这个地步
I didn't think it would get to this point,
但幸好我带了帐篷和露营装备
but I had tents and camping gear on hand.
还有三个人准备留下过夜
Three people decided to stay the night.
你们有没有听过<物是人非>
Do you guys know
Pettinger Bojanic和Hooper唱的
By Pettinger, Bojanic, and Hooper?
没有
Nope.
是首免版权税的歌♥
It's a royalty-free music song
网上可以找到
from the internet.
行吧 唱来听听呗
Well, play it. Let's hear it.
差不多是这样唱的
It goes a little something like this.
*这些天来我无法思考*
*These days I just can't think straight*
*太多事物在脑海中盘旋*
*I got too many angles running round my brain*
*因为我知道*
*'cause I know*
*一切早已物是人非*
*It won't be the same*
*一切早已*
*Won't be the--*
药品监♥管♥局♥只会批准那些
The only drugs that the FDA will approve
制药公♥司♥会花个两亿美元去投资的药
are drugs that pharmaceutical companies will spend $200 million on.
当Ray开始大谈民科偏方的时候
As Ray began lecturing me about alternative medicine,
我开始后悔这整个计划
I found myself regretting this whole plan.
自然理疗倡导喝尿
Naturopaths drink urine.
他们鼓励病人去喝尿
They tell their patients to drink urine,
那是治疗的一部分 而原因是
and that's part of a cure, and the reason why...
所以你愿意喝尿
So you would drink urine?
尿可比大部分东西安全多了
It's safer than almost anything out there.
如果我的理疗师叫我喝尿
If my naturopath told me to drink urine,
我说不定真的会
I might--I might--
比如谁的尿
Like, whose urine?
自己的尿
Their own urine.
喝你自己的尿 - 没错
Drink your own urine? - Yeah.
随着夜越来越深
But as the night went on,
我发觉Ray Laurie和Elizabeth
I began to see that Ray, Laurie, and Elizabeth
并不只是贪便宜的小气鬼
weren't just cheapskates looking for a deal.
事实上 钱根本就不是真正困扰他们的事情
In fact, money was the least of their problems.
现在国家重案组在调查我纵火的事
So now the state police major crimes squad is investigating me for arson.
离婚25年了我依然戴着戒指
Still wear my wedding ring 25 years later.
已经有23年没和她讲过话了
Haven't talked to her in 23 years or so.
你得重新找个伴
You need to be with someone else.
你的妻子在25年前就离开了你
Your wife left you 25 years ago,
你却还没有走出来
and you haven't moved on yet.
为什么要我先来
How come I have to do this first?
因为你无所畏惧
Cause you have no fear of anything.
我害怕和人亲亲
I have a fear of kissing people.
嘿 那个是
Hey, that's--
噢 是Laurie呦
Oh, Laurie.
才不是Laurie - 就是你 Laurie
That's not Laurie. - Yes, it's on Laurie.
你知道吗 我当初不该离开他
You know, I wasn't supposed to leave him.
我应该呆在他身边的
You know, I was supposed to stay.
但是
Um...
一个人的忍♥耐是有限度的
But you can only push a person so far.
来个拥抱吗
Do you want a hug?
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以制药公♥司♥不希望我们知道
So the pharmaceutical companies don't want us to know
只要喝自己的尿就可以包治百病
that we can drink our own pee and that will cure every disease?
没错
That's right.
凭什么你可以跟个没事人
How come you got away with--
噢 是Ray
Oh! Ray!
怎么了 - 和Elizabeth呦
What? - Elizabeth.
在这一晚结束时
By the end of the night,
我感觉我交到了一些新朋友
I felt like I had made new friends.
来吧 兄弟
Let's do it, man.
很好玩的
It'll be fun.
你想来吗
You wanna come?
不 我要睡觉
No, I'm sleeping.
好了 现在是早上4点15分
All right, so it's 4:15 A.M.,
我准备在女士们的帐篷里搞点恶作剧
And I'm gonna go play a prank on the girls' tent.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
不敢相信她就这么一直在帐篷里睡着
I can't believe she stayed asleep the whole way in the tent.
好了 现在是第二天
All right, day two.
你们准备好了吗 - 准备好了
You ready? - We're ready.
我的表弟手握冰淇凌
My cousin holds ice cream.
我的叔叔维护交通秩序
My uncle reroutes traffic.
你会发现由我做成的花圈
You can find a wreath made of me
藏在祖母的阁楼之上
up in your grandma's attic.
我的花圈
A wreath of me--
我只能想到圣诞老人
Santa Claus is the only thing I can think of.
灯光吗
Lights?
我跟你们说实话吧 - 嗯
Let me honest with you guys. - Yeah.
谜题不会结束的
This will never end.
当我开始这个计划时
When I began this thing,
我没想到我会遇见这么闲的三个人
I never thought that I would meet three people with so much free time
愿意和一个完全陌生的人在山顶上露营
that they'd be willing to camp out On the top of a mountain with a complete stranger
只为省下13美元的油费
just to save $13 on gas.
但我确实遇到了
But I did.
而那三个人最后却变成了
And those three people turned out to be
我遇到过的最棒的三个人
three of the most fantastic people I've ever met.
在过去的24小时里
Over the past 24 hours,
我们都得到了比返利更宝贵的东西
we've all gained something even more valuable than a rebate
友情
Friendship.
阿门 - 完全同意
Amen. - I totally agree.
那我们不如就以朋友的身份一起下山吧
So what do you say we all go down this mountain as friends?
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表