剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
你们也没说免费披萨是多大的
You didn't specify the size of the free pizza.
所以这也算合理 非常感谢你
So this is fair. Thank you very much.
所以大概情况就会是这样
So that's probably how it will go.
然后你还是要收他们大披萨的钱
And you still need to charge them for the big pizza.
好的
Yeah.
有了足够的培训和大量待送订单
With adequate training and a backlog of orders,
是Angel出发送披萨的时候了
It was time for Angel to start delivering the pizzas.
什么是 是你的终极目标
What are your--what is your, like, ultimate goal?
成为一个艺术家 一个歌♥手
To be an artist, a singer.
一个歌♥手 - 是啊
A singer? - Yeah.
*和勇士的家乡*
*And the home of the brave*
美国国歌♥ <星条旗永不坠落>
就这样 我稍微改动了一点
Yeah, I kinda tweaked it a little bit,
变成了自己的版本
made it my own.
哇哦 真的 很不错
Yeah, that's...great.
你好 我叫Angel
Hi, my name is Angel.
您订了一个大份的辣肠芝士披萨
Uh, I got an order of a large cheese and pepperoni pizza.
是的
Yeah.
给你
Here.
这是你的免费披萨
Your free pizza.
不 先生
No, sir.
你在耍我吗
Are you kidding me?
这就是你们的免费披萨吗
This is the free pizza?
"保证有免费披萨"
"Guaranteed free pizza."
但上面没具体说披萨多大呀
It doesn't specifically say what size of pizza it is.
就没人跟你说什么吗
Doesn't anybody say anything to you?
这也太扯了吧
That's, like, ridiculous.
没关系 祝你今天愉快
That's okay. Have a good day.
还有14刀26美分
Along with the $14.26.
拿走你的14刀26美分披萨 告诉你的老板
Take your $14.26 and tell your boss
他妈把话说明白 别来这种虚的
To f**king 'fess up and do the right thing.
因为这么做不对
'cause that's not right.
那就是一块 那就是垃圾
That's a piece of-- that's garbage.
我什么都不想要了 谢了兄弟
I want nothing from you. Thanks, man.
保重 嘿
Be good. Hey...
开车小心
Be careful driving.
好吧 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
他拒收了披萨
He didn't accept the pizza.
他没有要披萨吗
He didn't take it?
没有 - 他付钱了吗
At all. - Did he pay?
没有 他不想要披萨 也不想给钱
No. He wouldn't take it, he wouldn't pay for it.
他不想 他不想见到我
He wouldn't-- he doesn't wanna see me.
好吧 把你短袖给我
Here, gimme your shirt.
短袖脱下来给我 我要进去
Gimme your shirt. I'm gonna go in.
"八分钟送达否则送免费披萨"
"8 minute delivery guaranteed or a free pizza."
没有说免费披萨的大小啊
It doesn't say the size of the pizza.
你知道吗
You know what?
你和你的披萨都拿走 - 我们只是遵守
Take your self and your pizza-- - We're following--
你们 我也只是在遵守我的原则
You're--and I'm following my rules.
操♥你♥妈♥ 这就是我的原则
F**k You! That's my rules.
我不会付钱的
I ain't paying.
拿走你的披萨塞自己屁♥眼♥里吧
Take your pizza and stick it up your ass.
我不想看见这个 也不想听你说话
I don't wanna see it, I don't wanna hear about it.
你没必要说脏话的 - 快滚吧
You don't have to be rude. - Go away.
你大拇指上为什么有指甲油
Why do you have nail polish on your thumb?
因为我是同性恋 你有意见吗
'cause I'm gay. You got a problem with that?
咬我啊
Bite it.
怎么样
So how did it go?
他不肯付钱 我们该怎么办
He wouldn't pay. What should we do?
当她们遇到好男人的时候
When they have a great guy,
我不懂为什么她们就是不愿意和他在一起
I don't know why they don't just stay with him.
基本上 她们就想要那种对她们很差劲的男人
Basically, they want the guys who treat them horrible.
像我们这样的好男人都剩下了
Nice guys like us are left behind.
是啊 所以人们都说好男人排最后
Yeah. They say nice guys finish last.
至少我们还有披萨
At least we got our pizza.
是啊 我真的很喜欢披萨
Yes, I do love pizza.
实施了两周"八分钟送达"计划后
Two weeks after implementing the delivery guarantee,
我回到谷区披萨城
I went back to Valley Pizza Land
看看生意怎么样
to see how things were going.
对我们来说八分钟远远不够
So eight minutes is not enough for us.
披萨还没准备好 所以我们回♥回♥迟到
The pizza is not ready, and we're late,
然后我们还把超小的披萨给顾客
And we give out the tiny pizza for our customers.
我有个分别礼物要给你 - 好的
I have a parting gift for you. - Okay.
这是一堆字母Y - 好的
Here's a bunch of Ys. - Okay.
所以万一一个掉了 你再贴一个上去就行了
So if it falls, you know, just stick another one up.
知道了 - 谢谢你 Tony
All right. - Thank you, Tony.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝愿你生意兴隆
Best of luck with your business.
今晚到现在 你已经看我搞定两份工作了
So far tonight, you've seen me land jobs
用的分别是Amir和John的话
using the words of Amir and John.
但要是我的自信实验
But what if I did my confidence experiment
对象是一个永远没有机会被录用的人呢
with someone who had no chance of ever getting hired?
比如Ted 他是一只乌龟
Like ted. He's a turtle.
所以这一次 只用Ted说的话
So again, only using Ted's words,
我能否打动主管Ash Hamid
Can I impress executive Ash Hamid enough
仅凭我的自信让我在他的公♥司♥工作吗
with my confidence to hire me at his company?
你好 我是Ash
Hi. Ash.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我是Ash Hamid 很高兴认识你
I'm Ash Hamid. Nice to meet you.
呃 你需要手语翻译吗
Um, do you need someone with sign language?
好吧 我一直都为自己工作
Well, I always work for myself.
一旦他开始聊起来 我就知道事情在我掌握之中了
Once he started talking, I knew I was in control.
面试结束后
And afterwards,
我向他介绍了他刚才真正面试的人
I showed him who he'd really been interviewing.
这就是你刚刚雇的人
This is who you just hired.
这就是自信的力量
And that's the power of confidence.
我很乐意被写进你的遗嘱
I would love to be included in your will.
一双D罩杯大胸对你来说是必要标准吗
Double "D" Breasts are essential for you?
肯定得占很大♥比♥重
It's gotta be substantial.
你为什么会偷我东西呢
Why would you steal from me?
我在 因为我不能 我需要帮助啊
I'm--because I can't-- I need help.
有那么多钱呢
There's so much of it.
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表