剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
你可以看到他刚才在厕所里
you can see him in the bathroom.
嗯哼 - 现在看那
Uh-huh. - Now look over there.
他已经吃上了
He's eating.
可不是么
Oh, yeah.
再看这个男人 - 嗯哼
See this man here? - This man, mm-hmm.
你可以看到他在小便池旁边 - 没错
He's at the urinal. - Mm-hmm.
再看那里
Look right there.
嗯 - 也已经开吃了
Uh-huh. - He's eating a meal.
是的 看到了 - 很棒吧
Yes, mm-hmm. - Pretty amazing.
是的 挺好的 - 我的主意大获成功
Uh-huh, that's good. - My idea was a success.
一切都好吗 还满意吗
Everything good? Up to your standards?
那就好
Good.
看到Gloria脸上的笑容
And seeing that smile on Gloria's face
让我觉得一切都值了
made it all worth it for me.
那个 现在你觉得情况怎么样
Well, how do you feel about everything?
你看 我们这周同心协力合作得很愉快 对吧
I mean, we've worked together so much this week, right?
嗯 是的 - 某种意义上来说
Uh-huh, yes. - And in a way,
你可能都把我当儿子一样了
You probably see me as a son.
我是说 咱们就跟一家人一样了
I mean, we're kind of like family.
我就跟你儿子似的
I'm like your son.
对 就是这样 - 是的 是这个意思
Yes, it's like that. - Yeah, that's right.
没错 - 是的
Yes. - Yes.
这话说得可能有点直白
Well, not to be too forward,
不过我很乐意被写进你的遗嘱
but I would love to be included in your will.
这不太好说
I don't know.
你觉得有没有这种可能
You think it's a possibility that you--
呃
Um...
你女儿吗
Your daughter?
那当然了 她肯定是第一位的
Of course, she has to come first.
她事业刚起步 还年轻呢
She is starting. She's young.
有可能吗 你会考虑一下吗 - 嗯 会的
Maybe? You'll think about it? - Yeah, yes.
好的 我给你点时间考虑
Okay, I'll give you some time to think.
我不想给你太大压力 - 好
I don't want to pressure you. - Okay.
我好激动 - 好吧
I'm very excited. - Okay.
我是说 说不定我就是下一任老板了
I mean, I might be the new owner.
我懂的
I know.
我非常的激动
I was so excited,
我已经等不及想知道
and I couldn't wait to find out
我到底会不会被Gloria写进遗嘱里
if I'd be included in Gloria's will.
今晚早些时候
Earlier tonight,
我给你们解释了我是怎么进行调查的
I showed you how I research businesses,
那是一个涉及了大量等待和观察的过程
a process that involves a lot of waiting and watching.
这个过程会有点无聊
It can be kind of tedious,
所以我在想要不要找个人来搭把手
so I'd been thinking of getting someone to help me out.
正好我最近认识了一个
And I recently met someone
靠观察人家生意谋生的人
who basically watches businesses for a living.
所以我打电♥话♥叫Simon来我办公室
So I called Simon into my office
想问问他是否愿意做个兼♥职♥
to see if he'd be willing to take on a second job.
我正在找一个能够帮助我
I'm looking for someone to help out
进行一些调研工作的人
with some of the researching tasks...
哦 好吧 - 是为了我的节目
Oh, okay. - of my show.
你觉得这是你擅长的事儿吗
Do you think that's your skill set?
呃 是的
Uh, yes.
不过 我知道你有一个小软肋
Now, I do know you have a vice.
嗯哼 - 对吧
Mm-hmm. - Right?
是啊
Yeah.
长着大
Women with--
呃 就胸部伟岸的女人 嗯
with, uh, with--with large--large chests, yeah.
你最爱这一点了 - 是的
I mean, you love that. - Right.
有多喜欢呢
I mean, how much?
呃 怎么说呢 我做梦会梦到这个
Um, just--I would say that I dream about it
或者说想到那个
or think about it, you know,
呃 一周几乎每天都会吧
like, almost everyday of the week.
你会想些啥呢
What do you think about?
我就是想一些 爱抚啊 揉摸啊之类的
I just think about, like, fondling or touching.
就这样
Yeah.
所以如果我给你这个差事的话
So if I'm gonna give you this job,
我需要确定这事儿不会
I need to know that that's not going to be--
你不会让你自己因为这个分心
You're not gonna let yourself get distracted by that.
放心 我不会的
No, I won't.
好 棒极了 - 好的 酷
Okay, great. - Okay. Cool.
开工吧 - 谢了 Nathan
Let's do it. - Thanks, Nathan.
谢谢你 Simon
Thanks, Simon.
我告诉Simon我需要他去帮我秘密调查一家
I told Simon that I wanted him to covertly research a business
我计划在节目上进行救援的店面
I was planning on helping for my show.
好的 把它锁上吧
All right, let's lock it up.
但Simon不知道的是
What Simon didn't know
这其实是个测试
is that this was a test.
哎 你还好吗
Oh, you okay?
抱歉 - 我没事
Sorry. - I'm all right.
我找了一家附近便利店的店主帮助我
I had a local convenience store owner in on it,
这样我就可以观察Simon 看他表现如何
so I could observe Simon and see what he would do.
好好观察店里的情况
Observe the business.
看看有什么问题 或者任何有价值的信息
Look for any problems or anything that you see.
行 - 没问题吧
Right. - You got it?
没问题 - 好 多谢了
I got it. - Okay, thank you.
Simon以为我把他留在那之后就走了
Simon thought I was just dropping him off and leaving,
但其实我打算偷偷重返这家便利店
but really I had a plan to covertly re-enter the store
然后观察我的测试进展
and watch my test unfold.
我从来没用过这个玩意儿
I never really use it
因为藏在街机里更舒服一点
because the arcade is more comfortable,
不过这个为雪茄店定制的印第安人模型
but this custom-made cigar store indian
有一个中空的结构
has a hollowed-out interior
刚好可以装下我的身体
just big enough to fit my body.
他已经在街机里呆了30分钟了
After 30 minutes in the arcade,
看起来一切都挺顺利
he seemed to be doing great.
不过我想设置一个强力的干扰来测试Simon的专注程度
But I wanted to test Simon's focus with a true distraction:
一对他梦寐以求的双D大胸
A pair of his coveted double D's.
Simon虽然偷瞄了一下 但情有可原
I couldn't blame Simon for taking a peek,
不过我很满意他很快就把注意力重新放到了工作上
but I was pleased he quickly got back to his duties
而不是暴露自己或者忍♥不住打飞机
without blowing his cover or masturbating.
不过我还有一项考验等待着他
but I had one more test in store.
我需要确保Simon始终不会暴露自己的伪装
I needed to know that Simon wouldn't blow his cover
哪怕是在死亡的威胁下
even in the face of death.
我还有一项对Simon忠诚度的测验
I had one more test of simon's loyalty.
一个由专业演员参与策划执行的生死情景
A life-or-death scenario planned out with a professional actor.
图书管♥理♥员♥的冒险啊
The Librarian's Quest?
我找这玩意儿好久了
I been looking for one of those things.
这游戏机你打算卖♥♥多少钱
How much you want for it?
这样啊 那我能拿走吗
Well, could I have it?
真的吗
Yeah?
不过 这游戏机对我的车来说太大了
You know, it's a little big for my car,
我可能得把它锯成两半
so I might have to cut it in half.
你有锯子吗
Do you happen to have a saw?
给你
There you go.
太好了
Yeah.
有这个应该就可以了 谢啦
That'll work. Thanks.
天哪
Geez.
是时候把这个宝贝一分为二了
Time to cut this baby in half.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
多谢合作
Thank you.
谢谢你 Don
Thank you, Don.
别客气 哥们
Yeah, my pleasure, man.
好的 谢了 你还好吗 Simon
All right, thanks. All right, Simon?
嗯 - 在里面感觉怎么样
Yeah. - How you doing in there?
感觉不错 - 那就行
I'm okay. - All right.
刚才是个测试 你通过了
That was a test, and you passed.
好吧
Okay.
Simon表现非常棒
Simon did amazing.
任何其他人在那种情况下都会暴露自己的
Any other man under that circumstance would've blown his cover.
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表