剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
几乎不可能让人们严格遵守不许分享的规定
it was impossible for the no-sharing policy to be enforced.
因此在晚高峰到来前
So before the evening rush,
我在影厅前面安装了几个夜视摄像机
I set up several night-vision cameras at the front of the theater,
这样我们就可以看到任何觍着脸分享零食的人
enabling us to view any people that decided to share
通过我安装在放映室里的监视器
from monitors I set up in the back room.
而在培训员工的时候
And while training the staff,
我发现这些摄像机对影院来说可能还有另一个用处
I learned that the cameras might be useful to the theater for another purpose as well.
通常都是年纪稍大的 呃
It's usually, it's like older, like, um,
一些中年人会在深夜独自去看儿童电影
middle-aged men going to like a kid's movie by themselves, late at night.
但我们从来没真正逮住过一个人
But we've never actually, like, caught somebody...
噢 好吧 - 没抓过现行
Oh, okay. - Mid-process.
所以这能用来监视分享爆米花的人
So this could work for popcorn-sharers...
还有变♥态♥
And--and perverts.
我很开心这是个一举两得的办法
I was happy it could serve a dual purpose,
但由于目前摄像机的安装角度只方便抓分享爆米花的人
but since all the camera angles were currently set up to catch people sharing snacks,
我就让Frank帮我调整角度
I had Frank help me adjust the angles
以确保也能发现影院变♥态♥
to make sure they could also spot theater perverts
不论他们坐在哪里
no matter where they were sitting.
再高一点
A little higher up.
而且在我们把摄像机调整到最佳位置的过程中
And as we perfected the camera's vantage point,
我对我所在的这个小镇又多了一些了解
I got to know a little bit more about this town I was in.
在惠蒂尔生活是什么样子的
So what's life like in Whittier?
这儿有很多挺酷的公园
There's a--quite a few parks that are cool.
呃 罗纳德·里根在这里念过高中
Um, Ronald Reagan went to high school here.
还有大学 还有这里的树好像是所有城市里最多的吧
College... I think it has the most trees? In any city?
各种各样的树
Variety of trees...
哇哦 我之前不知道
Wow. I didn't know that.
等所有摄影机都就位后
Once the cameras were all set,
我在监控前观察了下一场放映
I got in place for the next showing.
而眼前的景象让我惊呆了
And what I saw shocked me.
分享了 如我所料
Share. Boom.
逮住你了 这完全是预谋好的分享
Gotcha. That's premeditated sharing.
他们简直太无♥耻♥了 不停地违反规定
They're just shameless. They just keep doing it.
就好像没有一个人真的 每个人都在分享
It's just like no one is even-- everyone is sharing.
我知道要是没什么后果这种行为只会继续猖獗
Knowing that this behavior would only continue without some sort of consequence,
于是在放映结束后
after the screening was over,
我把两个违规者带到幕后放映室
I led two of the perpetrators into the back room
以儆效尤
to make an example of them.
这个呢 就是我们的监控系统 - 然后呢
Uh, this right here is our, uh, monitoring system. - Mm-hmm.
而你们俩刚才分享了零食 - 嗯哼
And you guys were sharing. - Mm-hmm.
因此这意味着你们将被记在通告板上
Because of that, that means you--you have to go up on the board.
什么板
What board?
就是 - 分享爆米花和在电影院 好吧
The... - "Popcorn sharing and theaters... Uh-huh.
这是违规行为记录板
This is a violations board.
但我不觉得 我是说 我们的确分享了爆米花
Well, I don't think... I mean, we shared popcorn.
但我们并没有在里面手♥淫♥ - 没错
We weren't masturbating there. - No.
手♥淫♥不是指你们 是说以后被我们抓到的人
It's not you, that's for when we catch someone else.
哦 - 这两种行为都记录在这块板上而已
Oh. - We just have one board for both.
好吧 那你得准备两块板
Okay, well you need to make two separate boards
我可不想和手♥淫♥者被混为一谈
'cause I ain't gonna be a masturbator up there.
这些软木板大概要20美元一个
These cork boards are like $20.
所以我们得买♥♥两块木板 如果是用来
So, we'd have to buy two, if it was for--
再分一块板来记录手♥淫♥者
And a separate one for masturbators.
所以我们就并在了一处 - 但你们经营电影院哎
So we just made it one board. - Well, you guys run a theater.
你们肯定买♥♥得起两块木板
You should be able to afford two boards.
好的 谢谢你的反馈
Okay, thank you for that feedback.
我们会加以考虑的 - 嗯哼
And we might take it into account. - Yeah.
有了惩罚措施后 我本希望可以阻止违规者
With a punishment in place, I was hopeful it would curb violators.
但我发现惠蒂尔这儿的人
But the one thing I found out about Whittier
简直恬不知耻到了一定境界
is that people were just flat-out rude.
我不在乎登上这块通告板啊
I don't mind being on the board
因为我会继续分着吃 分着吃 分着吃
because I'll share, and share, and share.
除此之外 当我终于将成品展现给Erik的时候
On top of that, when I finally showed Erik the system,
他并不像我期望的一样兴奋
he wasn't as excited as I had hoped.
或许并不合适这家影院 这或许不是我们需要的
May not be for this theater. It may not be what we need.
好吧
Okay.
这沉重地打击到了我
It was a hard blow
一星期内两桩生意都拒绝了我的点子让我很伤心
having two businesses reject my ideas in one week made me sad.
我的唯一希望就是我和Simon的推介会能给一切带来转机
My only hope was that my pitch with Simon would turn things around.
终于到了推销节目这一天
It was the day of our big pitch,
我和Simon在大堂里紧张地等待会议开始
and Simon and I nervously waited in the lobby for our meeting.
在进入主题之前
Before getting into the pitch,
可以聊点好莱坞轶闻啥的 先熟络一番
it might be good to start off with, you know, some hollywood chitchat or...
好的 - 让他们觉得你很懂行情
Right. - Make 'em aware that you-- you know-- you know the industry.
有道理 稍微聊一聊
Yeah. A little small talk.
没错 - 好的 没问题
Yeah. - Yeah, okay.
Simon准备好后 我们会见了真人秀制片人Brant Pinvidic
With Simon prepped, we met with reality tv producer Brant Pinvidic
他将决定我们的真人秀能否与电视台达成协议
to see if we could land a deal for our new reality show.
你记得那个电影<菲利普船长>吗
Do you remember that movie Captain Phillips?
我记得
I do.
我听说里面那个索马里演员
Yeah, I heard that the, uh, Somali actor who played the, uh,
他扮演了其中一名海盗
who played the part of one of the pirates,
我听说他现在几乎破产了 所以
I heard that he's almost broke-- broke right now, so...
很残酷 - 对的
Tough. - Yeah.
很残酷的行业 - 嗯 的确
Tough business. - Yeah, it is.
并不像表面那样光鲜
It's not all glamour.
Simon建立了他的行业信誉之后
After Simon established his industry cred,
我们向Brant试映了我们的节目
we cued up our show for Brant.
让我们开始吧
Here we go.
我叫Simon Kellogg
My name is Simon Kellogg,
我是一名专业的安保人员
and I'm a professional security guard.
我的工作需要我能持续集中注意力和做出迅速的反应
My job requires constant focus and split-second response time.
什么都不能让我从工作中转移注意力
Nothing can keep me from focusing on my duty,
只有一件事除外
except for one thing...
对于大胸的极度痴迷
A crippling obsession with large breasts.
这是我的故事
This is my story.
这就是西蒙视界
This is Simon Sees.
每天早上我大概七点或者七点十五起床
Every morning, I wake up about 7:00 or 7:15.
然后我一般会喝一杯水
And then I usually have a glass of water
水是我前一天晚上睡觉前放到床头柜上的
that I put on the bedside table the night before.
之后我会铺床
Then I make my bed,
然后我走进浴室去 呃 刮胡子
and then I go into the bathroom and I, uh, shave,
刷牙还有洗澡
brush my teeth, and take a shower.
接下来 我会回到卧室
Next, I come back into my bedroom,
如果是工作日的话 我会穿上我的安保制♥服♥
and if it's a work day, I put on my security uniform.
呃 一般先穿袜子 再穿裤子
Uh, usually my socks first, and then my pants,
然后是我的短袖 最后是我的安保衬衫
and then my undershirt, and then my security shirt.
我一般在穿上衬衣之后才会拉上裤子拉链
I usually don't do up my pants until I have my shirts on
因为裤子穿上之后更容易把衬衣塞进去
because it's easier to tuck my shirts in after I've had my pants on.
然后我会进厨房♥ 我一般会吃 呃
Then I go into my kitchen, and I usually have, uh,
吃早饭 有时候会喝一杯咖啡
breakfast, and sometimes a cup of coffee.
今天的早餐我做了一个食肉派三明治
Today, for breakfast, I made a hot pocket sandwich
因为它比麦片尝起来好吃
because it tasted better than eating cereal.
然后微波炉响了 我知道我的三明治好了
Then the microwave sounded, and I knew my hot pocket was done,
所以我把它从微波炉里拿出来
so I took it out of the microwave.
我的小诀窍是 先咬第一口
My trick is to take, uh, the first bite,
然后把三明治张开一点点 往里面吹气
and then open the sandwich a little bit, and then I blow on the inside,
呃 为了让它冷却下来
uh, to cool it down.
在我吃完食肉派三明治后
And then after I finished eating the hot pocket sandwich,
我冲了冲我的盘子并放在了晾干架上
I, uh, rinsed off my plate and put it on the dish drainer.
然后我离开家去工作
Then I leave the house and go to work.
今天我被分配到查特斯沃思的一家珠宝店工作
Today I was assigned to work at a jewelry store in Chatsworth.
我一直努力做一个诚实的人
I always try to be honest about things,
所以每当我开始在一家新店面工作时
so whenever I start a new job,
我总是试着让业主能够了解我
I always try to let the owner know about me,
避免发生让他们意外的事
so there will be no surprises.
只有一件事我觉得你需要知道
There is just one thing that I think you should know about...
呃 有时候胸部丰满的女性会让我分神
Um, sometimes I get distracted by women with big chests.
就是我可能会看看她们什么的
Um, you know, I might be looking at them, or something.
但是我 我
But I, I--I--I--
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表