剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
我的计划是给这次派对拍照
My plan was to take photos of the event
然后把照片发到网上
and then post them online
这样Solomon就会发现他错过了一个非常有趣的派对
so Solomon would see he missed out on a really fun party.
遗憾的是 我邀请的几位客人回复说
Unfortunately, the few desired guests I invited said
他们不能在这么短的时间内赶到
they couldn't make it on such short notice.
但我还是觉得Veronique和我两个人就足够开个派对了
But I still felt Veronique and I were enough to have a party.
你讲♥法♥语吗 还是只是有法语口音呢
Do you... speak French, or is it just the accent you do?
不 我说法语
No, I speak French.
噢 好吧
Oh, okay.
我不想表现得这么无礼
And I don't want to be rude
但是我真的得马上走了
but I really have to leave soon so...
Veronique在离开的边缘犹豫不决
With Veronique on the verge of leaving,
我希望我花钱请的娱乐节目
I was hopeful the entertainment I hired
能够扭转局面
would turn things around--
一个专业的比尔·盖茨模仿者
A professional Bill Gates impersonator
我和他曾共事过
who I'd worked with in the past.
很高兴来到这里
It's really great to be here.
没有什么比派对更棒了
There's nothing like a party.
你们懂的 呃
You know, uh...
你一生都在努力工作
You work hard all your life,
尤其是让微软公♥司♥运作起来
especially trying to get Microsoft working.
我是说 微软啊
I mean, Microsoft.
如果没有它我们会有现在的成就吗
What would we have done without it?
在办公时代 旧的办公时代 80年代
In the office days--older office days, in the '80s,
屋子里放着大电脑
you had big computers in a room.
硕大无朋
I mean, enormous.
再看看现在的技术
And look at the technology now.
只有富于创造的头脑
It takes a inventive mind
才能经营和发明这样的微软
to run and invent... this microsoft.
我感到很欣慰
And I'm very happy.
在Bill的表演之后派对达到了高♥潮♥
After Bill's performance the party had reached its peak,
所以剩下唯一要做的事就是给这次派对拍些照片
so the only thing left to do was take some photos of the event
然后Veronique有急事先离开了
before Veronique had to go.
之后我又花了一个小时去了解比尔·盖茨的扮演者
And after an hour of getting to know the man behind Bill Gates--
你为什么割了两次包皮
Why were you circumcised twice?
嗯 第一次 那个
Well, the first time, um...
包皮有点问题
There was a problem with the foreskin.
派对圆♥满♥落幕
I wrapped things up.
第二天我在脸书上发布了我的派对照片
And the next day, I posted my party pics on facebook,
Solomon肯定会在上面看到
where I was sure Solomon would see them.
万事俱备
With everything in place,
现在是时候测试我点子的威力了
it was now time to test the impact of my idea.
所以我领着Veronique到了办公室
So I brought Veronique into the office
让她全程亲自见证
for her to see it all unfold.
你为什么没来
Why didn't you come?
呃 我都不知道有派对
Uh, didn't know about it.
噢 真的吗
Oh, really?
是啊 我都不知道有这回事
Yeah, I didn't know about it.
我邀请你了呀
I invited you.
我没看见那个
I didn't see the...
你检查垃圾邮件了吗
You check your spam?
我现在就查查看
I'm gonna check right now.
是的 邮件进了垃圾箱
Yeah, it went to, uh, spam.
噢 这太糟糕了
Oh, that's too bad.
你有没有一瞬间认为我没有邀请你或者
Did you think for a sec that I didn't invite you or--
是的 我想过
Yeah, I thought.
你以为我没有邀请你 - 是的
You thought I didn't invite you. - Yes.
但是实际上
But really...
是邮件的问题 是的 - 是邮件的问题 没错
It was the email's fault. Yes. - It was the email's fault,yeah.
好吧 - 酷
All right. - Cool.
那待会儿见喽 - 好的
Well, catch you later then. - Okay.
怎么样 - 很不错
Huh? - So good.
相当不错吧 - 是啊
Pretty good? - Yeah.
所以他一开始以为我不喜欢他
So he thought at first I didn't like him,
但后来他意识到
but then he realized,
"噢 原来只是邮件的问题"
"Oh, it was just the email's fault."
而他也没来参加派对 - 是的
And he didn't come to the party. - Yeah.
所以你会采用吗还是
So you going to use it or...
这个嘛 让我先检查一些
I mean, let me check first, on a few--
你看到他的反应了吧
You saw his reaction, right?
是的 他的反应 - 反应相当好
Yeah, the reaction--I mean... - Pretty good.
反应和你预期的一样 但是呃 - 没错
the reaction was what you expect on paper but, um... - Yes.
非常感谢你
Thank you very much.
你想要一个拥抱吗或者
Oh, did you want a hug or anything or...
不 不用了 - 好吧
No, it's okay. - Okay.
非常感谢你 拜拜 - 再见
Thank you very much. Bye. - I'll see you later.
自从Gina Trici Fred和George利用对丢脸的恐惧来减肥
it's been two weeks since Gina, Trici, Fred and George committed to losing weight
已经过了两周时间
using fear of embarrassment.
所以终于到了返回办公室的时候
So it was finally time to come back to the office
测量他们是否达到了减重4斤半的目标
to see if they each met their goal of losing 5 pounds.
Fred 你之前是245斤
Before, Fred, you were 270.
现在你233斤
Now you're 257.
你减了12斤
You lost 13 pounds.
哇哦
Wow.
难以置信 这太夸张了吧
I don't believe it. That's wild.
我被震惊了
I was blown away.
我的方法似乎帮助每个人都实现了他们的目标
My method seemed to help everyone meet their goal
除了一个人
except for one person.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
Trici离我们约定的4斤半只差了1斤
Trici was a pound shy of the 5 we agreed upon.
我还以为我减掉了
I thought I lost it.
而这意味着我必须遵守我的约定
And that meant I had to uphold my end of the bargain
把她的囧照发给她工作律所的一位律师
and send her embarrassing photo to an attorney at the law firm she worked at.
我去
My god.
所以第二天 我前往Trici的办公室与她会面
So the next day, I met Trici at her office
给予她情感上的支持
to give her emotional support
她好亲手把信交给律所的创始合伙人之一
as she hand-delivered her letter to one of the firm's founding partners.
我想跟您介绍一位我的朋友
I wanna introduce you to a friend of mine.
这是Nathan
This is Nathan.
你好 Nathan - 你好
Hi, Nathan. - Hi.
这是Michael - 很高兴见到你
This is Michael. - Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good to meet you.
他是在我们律所 我们办公室工作的律师
The attorney that works in our office, in our firm.
你和她是什么关系
What's your relationship with--with her?
是这样的 Trici最近参加了一项新的减重计划
Well, Trici's been involved in a new type of weight loss program.
噢
Oh.
遗憾的是 她没有达到她最近的目标
Unfortunately, she didn't meet her recent goal,
所以她有一样东西需要给您看
and she has something that she needs to show you.
但在她展示之前 我想让您答应我
But before she does, I just want you to promise me
您不会对她妄加评判
that you won't pass any judgment on her.
当然可以
Oh, okay.
那Trici 你想要 - 是的
So Trici, did you want to... - Yes.
你想让我给他看吗
You want me to show him?
这是你的事 与我无关
Well, it's your thing. It's not me.
就是这个 - 好吧
This is it. - Okay.
哇哦 天啊
Wow. Wow.
这个 - 我明白你的意思了
This-- - I see what you mean.
嗯 好吧 这个
Uh, okay. Um...
让我这么说吧
Well, let me say this.
提交这样的东西 - 嗯哼
To submit something like this... - Mm-hmm.
给律所的一位犹太员工
to a jewish member of the firm--
一位在这工作了35年的资历深厚的员工
a long-standing member here for 35 years--
很难让我把你往好处想
is very hard for me to think kindly of you
或者假定你是无心的
or to give you the benefit of the doubt.
起初Michael似乎没搞明白
At first Michael didn't seem to get it.
但是做了一些解释之后
But after some explaining,
他终于可以接受Trici的方法了
he could finally accept Trici's approach.
这是个让我减肥的策略
It's a tactic to get me to lose weight,
帮助我激励自己减肥
to help me to motivate me to lose weight.
真正讨厌犹太人的人
Anyone that did hate jews
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表