剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
什么事 - 你是这家商店的店主吗
Yes? - Are you the owner of this business?
是的长官 你好
Yes, sir. Hi.
恐怕我必须得逮捕你了
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to place you under arrest.
为什么 怎么了 我做什么了
Why? What's going on, sir? How am I--
因为生意做得良心
For doing good business!
你什么麻烦也没有 我刚在开玩笑
You're not in trouble at all, I was joking.
真的吗 那都没问题吧
So really? It does work out?
是啊 根本就不违法
Yeah, it's not illegal.
好吧 - 而且 他也不是真的警♥察♥
Okay. - I mean, he's not a real cop,
他是个脱衣舞男 - 这没关系
He's a stripper, yeah. - That's okay.
但是给小商贩找一个脱衣舞男
But to bring a stripper to a businessman,
实在不是什么好主意
it's not a really good idea, no.
噢 你不喜欢吗
Oh, you don't like it?
一点也不 就像
Not at all. Like...
好吧 这是个玩笑而已
Well, it was a joke, you know,
你本来以为他是个警♥察♥ 你懂吧
like, you thought he was a cop. You know?
我想说的就是这个 就算是开玩笑也不行
That's what I'm saying, even if it's gonna be a joke,
Nathan 给一个生意人找一个 呃 脱衣舞者
Nathan, to bring a businessman, bring him, like, stripper--
找一个脱衣舞男 实在不是什么好玩的事请
A guy stripper, it's not really gonna be the cool thing to have.
好吧
All right.
Javier Arteaga是一位灭虫专家
Javier Arteaga is an exterminator
也是全面除虫公♥司♥的经理
and the manager of Bugs A To Z,
这是一家位于加州伍德兰希尔斯的害虫防治公♥司♥
a pest-control company based out of Woodland Hills, California.
他迫切希望能够拓展业务
And he's desperate to expand his business
不再局限于平常接的住♥宅♥订单
beyond the residential homes he normally services.
如果我们能接到酒店的除虫工作就好了
It'd be great if, I mean, we land any kind of hotel work.
Javier想与大酒店订立合同
Javier wanted a contract with a major hotel,
而我则有帮他赢得生意的完美方案
and I had the perfect method to win him that deal.
与其让整个过程看上去像酒店除虫服务
Rather than making it look like the hotel has an exterminator visiting,
为什么不让它看上去像是酒店赢了大奖呢
why don't you instead make it look like the hotel is winning an award?
继续
All right.
每家酒店最害怕的就是被迫去雇除虫员
Every hotel's greatest fear is having to hire an exterminator,
因为他们的光临等于宣告酒店里有害虫
because their arrival is basically an announcement that the hotel has pests.
所以如果Javier能掩饰真正的目的
So if Javier could disguise his purpose
让他看起来像是去给酒店颁奖的
to make it look like he's there to give the hotel an award,
他不仅能让顾客舒心
he'd not only delight guests,
还能毫无疑问地与酒店签订合同
but surely win a contract with the hotel
让他们的虫害困扰不为人知
that wants to keep their pest problem a secret.
那我 我怎么 我捧着奖杯过去吗还是
Now, how--I mean, do I show up with--
我是说 呃 就我个人而言 呃
I mean, I just-- I-I--as far as, I mean--
如果顾客们看到你进来
If customers see you coming in,
他们肯定心里会想
they're actually gonna be like,
"这家酒店真不错啊"
"Oh, this hotel is really good.",
而在看到除虫员时
you know, rather than seeing an exterminator
肯定会想 "这家酒店不太好"
and being like, "Oh, this hotel is not so good."
你以前做过这种事
You've done this before.
你才是上过商学院的
You know, you're a business major.
我是说 再不济也不会出什么事吧
I mean, what's the worst that's gonna happen?
Javier认同了我的想法
Javier was on board with the concept.
于是为了向酒店推销这项服务 我要向他们展示
So, to sell this to a hotel, I needed to show them
这个想法具体该如何实施
exactly how the system would work.
所以我把Javier的一辆除虫车重新包装
So I had one of Javier's service vans rewrapped
让它看起来像是运送杰出酒店奖的车辆
to look like a delivery vehicle for the Hotel Excellence Awards,
这是我编造出的一个极富盛名的组织
a very prestigious organization that I made up.
然后Javier和我想出了一个隐秘的方法
Then Javier and I worked to develop a discreet method
好给酒店里每个房♥间进行除虫
for exterminating every room in a hotel.
像一个秘密的
Like, some sort of secret...
一个暗格 或者一扇小门 - 可以打开的暗格
A compartment or or an opening. - compartment that opens up.
设备都准备好后
With the system now in place,
梅菲尔历史酒店允许我们
I got permission from the Historic Mayfair Hotel
拍一个该方案的示范视频
to shoot a demonstration video of our method
然后展示给他们的管理人员看
that we could then present to their management.
我们首先乘着隐密货车到达
It begins by arriving in our covert vehicle,
然后把看起来像是授予酒店的巨型奖杯搬下来
then removing what looks like a large trophy that's being awarded to the hotel.
这样不仅成功把设备运进酒店又给顾客留下了好印象
This serves a dual purpose of both getting our equipment inside and impressing guests
因为这让他们知道自己下榻的酒店里臭虫最少
as they see that they're currently residing in the hotel with the least amount of bedbugs.
臭虫最少吗 - 是啊
With the least bedbugs? - Yeah.
所以还是可能会有臭虫的吧
So it's a possibility of some being there.
我们只是送奖杯的 我们不懂
We're just delivering the award, we don't know.
噢 好吧
Oh, okay.
之后 我们将其运进不对外开放的后台♥办♥公室
Then, we make our way into the private back offices
在那里我们可以神不知鬼不觉地卸下所有设备
where we can safely remove all our gear without anyone seeing.
卸完之后 我们把奖台改装成订制的客房♥服务推车
Once that's done, we convert our awards table into a custom-designed maid cart,
而我也变了装好让推车时看上去更自然
and I change my outfit to look natural pushing it.
然后Javier躲进中空的内部在房♥间之间转移
The hollowed-out interior then allows Javier to travel from room to room
而不会招致酒店住客的任何怀疑
without drawing any suspicion from hotel guests.
你在里面还好吗
You okay in there?
还好
Yeah.
我们到达有害虫的房♥间之后
When we get to an infested room,
推车会堵在门口
the cart blocks the doorway
让Javier能溜出来而不被人看到
and Javier is able to sneak out without anyone seeing.
然后把夹带除虫设备的吸尘器迅速递进去
A quick handoff of the vacuum then gets our equipment inside,
让Javier能够在害虫出没的地方开始喷洒工作
and Javier can get to work spraying down the pest-ridden areas.
尽管我们在这家酒店没遇到过
Although we didn't find any in this hotel,
但Javier告诉我他经常碰到受臭虫侵染严重的床垫
Javier told me he often encounters mattresses that get so infested with bedbugs,
严重到必须立刻扔掉
they have to be thrown out.
所以我还想向酒店经理展示
So I also wanted to show the hotel manager
我们有办法悄悄把床垫处理掉
that we had a method to secretly dispose of one
而让顾客察觉不到任何异常
without guests thinking anything fishy was going on.
由于梅菲尔酒店接待的亚洲人居多
And since the Mayfair catered to a lot of Asian clientele,
最完美的障眼法自不必说
the perfect cover was obvious.
在即兴庆祝活动的伪装下
In the guise of an impromptu celebration,
我们就可以把床垫直接运出大厅
we were able to take a mattress straight through the lobby,
一到外面后
and once outside,
只需要迅速将外观进行调换
all it took was a quick identity changeover
在旁人看来一切就顺理成章了
to keep everything looking normal to onlookers.
然后只消一眨眼的功夫 我们就消失了
Then, in the blink of an eye, we're gone,
没人能知道酒店曾经有过虫患
without anyone ever knowing the hotel had a problem with pests.
那周晚些时候 我希望我们的演示视频
So later that week, I was hopeful our sales video
能足够打动梅菲尔酒店的经理
would be enough to win over the Mayfair manager,
Mike Schoeffin
Mike schoeffin.
床垫藏在那条龙下面
Underneath that dragon is our mattress
床垫上都是臭虫 受臭虫侵害
that was covered with bedbugs, infested with bedbugs.
你可以看出我们发明了一种新方法
And you can see we've been developing a new method
用盲人拐杖在公共区域喷洒药剂
of spraying the public areas using a blind man's cane.
客人看到只会想
So to guests, it just looks like,
"哦 大厅那有个盲人在磕磕绊绊地游走"
"Oh, there's a blind man stumbling around the lobby."
没错
Right.
以上就是我们的计划
So that's what we're about.
演示视频一放完
And once our sales video was done,
就是签约的时候了
it was time to seal the deal.
请在这个合同上签个名
Let's get your signature on that contract.
我现在还没法做这个决定
I'm not gonna make a decision right this minute.
Mike似乎不想和全面除虫公♥司♥合作
Mike didn't seem to want to do business with Bugs A To Z,
所以我支开Javier和Mike单独谈了谈
so I excused Javier to speak with Mike one-on-one.
嘿 很明显你今天不想和我们签约 是吗
Hey, so it's clear you don't want to give a deal to us today, right?
在没有仔细算过帐之前 我不能签
Not without comparing all the numbers, no.
你知道这是个电视节目吧 在节目里
You know, I have a TV show, and on the show,
我们喜欢美满的结局
we like to have happy endings.
所以你能不能把合同签了
So would you be able to sign this contract
看在节目效果的份上
just for the cameras?
呃 如果只是为了节目效果的话
Uh, if it's just for the cameras,
只要没有实际效力就行
as long as it's not binding.
太棒了 给你 在这儿签字
Great, here you go, just sign here and--
只是为了节目效果
Just for the cameras.
签好了 - 好嘞
There you go. - All right.
那我们就正式签约了
So we have a deal then.
我们在电视节目里假装签了约
We have a deal in the TV show--
不不 在合同上白纸黑字写着
Oh, no, but in the contract, it said that
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表