剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
那好 - 嗯 这挺好的
Okay. - Okay. That's nice.
只是我会做的 对 - 嗯哼
Just something--yeah. - Oh, cool.
闲聊了几句后 我们谈起了正事儿
And after some small talk, we got down to business.
很多人就只想要两个女佣打扫两小时
A lot of people just want two people there for two hours,
而她们通常也能在两小时内进行全面的打扫
and they usually can do a general cleaning of things.
所以一个女佣要花四个小时
So one maid takes four hours.
两个女佣要花两小时
Two maids takes two hours.
没错 - 照这个逻辑
Mm-hm. - By that logic,
40个女佣可以在六分钟之内打扫好屋子
40 maids could clean a house in six minutes.
对
Yes.
通过提供40个女佣打扫房♥子的服务
By offering to clean houses 40 maids at a time,
Candy不仅可以在一天内达成双倍的工作量
Candy would not only double the amount of jobs she could do in a day,
她的顾客们也很可能会支付额外的费用
but her customers would likely pay a premium fee
因为这项服务不仅能保证家里打扫得一尘不染
for a service that allows them to have a spotless home
而且只需出门买♥♥杯咖啡的时间即可完工
in the time it takes to go out and grab a cup of coffee.
计划是 由相助公♥司♥提供全国最快的清洁服务
The plan: for The Help to offer the fastest clean in the country
即40个女佣齐上阵
with 40 maids.
呃 如果有顾客这么要求的话
Well, if a customer, I mean, asked for that--
如果他们要求20或者40个人一齐去他们家
If they want 20 people, 40 people in their house,
我是可以提供的 因为我有这么多人
I could provide it because I have the teams.
但从来没人要求过涡轮式清洁或类似的服务
But they've never really asked for a turbo-clean or anything like that.
没有人会想到去要求一项
No one knows to ask for something
还没有被发明出来的服务
that hasn't been invented yet.
只是 我不太确定该怎样操作
It just--I don't know how it would work.
Candy对此很感兴趣
Candy was intrigued,
但是我知道我们最大的挑战在于协调
but knowing that coordination would be our biggest challenge,
所以我首先要做个测试
I first needed to do a test.
于是我找到了一个愿意让我们试验这项服务的人
So I found a guy who was willing to try out the service.
你知道这个房♥间的具体大小吗
Do you know the measurements of this room?
并且画出了房♥屋内部的详细平面图
And mapped out a detailed floor plan of the inside of his house.
噢 那儿有什么吗
Oh, is there something?
是的
Yeah.
我想有人在屋外踩到狗屎然后带进来了 所以
I think somebody stepped in dog shit outside and brought it in here, so...
噢 我希望不是我带进来的
Oh. I hope that wasn't me.
那么我想她们也要清理掉这块了
So I guess they'll get that, too, then.
那是最好的 - 是啊
That'd be great. - Yeah.
有了一个待打扫的屋子 第二天我让Candy召集了
With a house to clean, the next day I had Candy assemble
她最好的四个女佣来办公室作为小组负责人
four of her best maids back at the office to be team leaders.
七人打扫厨房♥ 五人打扫客厅
Seven in the kitchen, five in the living room...
然后我们一起制定了一个万无一失的计划
And together, we came up with a sure-fire plan
来实现六分钟的打扫目标
to execute a six-minute clean.
为了让这个计划成功 女佣们必须一起行动
For this to work, the maids would have to travel together,
所以我租了一辆大巴并在车身处加上了公♥司♥标志
so I had a bus rented and outfitted with branding
并把车停在了一个适合所有女佣的折中地点
and I parked it at a central location where all the maids could meet.
Candy从她的花名册中召集了我们所需的40名女佣
Candy was able to assemble the 40 we needed from her roster.
在把她们分为小组之后
And after dividing them into groups,
小组负责人会给每一位女佣分配专门的任务
the team leaders assigned each individual maid a specific task.
然后所有女佣都上车后
And after all the maids loaded onto the bus,
Candy得回办公室去了
Candy had to head back to the office.
所以这能否成功都取决于我了
So it was all up to me to make this work.
让我们开始吧 - 好的
Let's do this. - Okay.
那好 - 好的
Okay. - Okay.
深知这项工作必须要准确无误地完成
Knowing that this would have to be executed like clockwork,
因此在去房♥子的路上
en route to the house,
我确保每一位女佣都将她们的任务熟记于心
I made sure that each maid had her individual role down pat.
你的任务是什么
What's your job?
我负责拖地的 呃 拖床下面
I'm doing the mopping under the b--the, uh, bed.
你看起来有点不太确定 所以我就
You seem a bit unsure, so I just--
我们一进去后就没时间给你犹疑了
You can't be second-guessing when we're in there.
时间很紧张的
It's gonna go really fast.
你的任务是什么
What's your job?
水池 一个水池也要六分钟吗
The sink? Is that gonna take six minutes, the sink?
嗯 没错 六分钟
Mm-hmm. Yeah. Six minutes.
确实需要六分钟吗 - 对
It will take six minutes? - Mm-hmm.
好吧
Okay.
不久之后 我们到达了客户的家
Moments later, we arrived at the client's home.
我也无法再多做什么帮他们准备了
There was nothing more I could do to prepare them now.
好嘞 我们要开始了
All right. We're gonna do this.
好的 现在吗 - 没错
Okay. Now? - Yes.
现在我的点子的未来掌握在一车女佣的手中
The future of my concept was in the hands of a bus full of maids.
好 准备好了吗 开始
All right. Ready, go!
快走 快走 快点儿
Go, go, go.
快点儿 快快快快快快快快
Faster. Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
加快步伐
Pick up the pace.
快点儿进去
Hurry in.
是不是很酷
It's cool, huh?
是的 确实令人惊叹
Oh, yeah. This is amazing.
你现在在谈恋爱吗
Are you in a relationship right now?
在洛杉矶想找到好对象真的非常困难
L.A. is a really tough town to meet good people.
所以我想这意味着我现在暂时没有在谈
So I guess that makes me in between relationships.
你上一段感情怎么样
What was your last relationship?
这个嘛 你懂的 我们一度还很认真
Um, well, you know, we were pretty serious
谈了挺长时间的
and played house for a while.
都是老生常谈了
Yadda, yadda, yadda.
她 呃 然后嫁给了她的前男友
She, uh, married her ex-boyfriend,
而我在洛杉矶做训狗师
and, uh, I'm in L.A. training dogs.
真是糟糕
Oh, crap.
快点儿快点儿 越快越好
Hurry, hurry, hurry as fast as you can.
出来了 伙计们 快点儿
Let's go, guys. Come on.
干得很棒 快点儿
Great job. Come on, guys.
快出来吧
Come on, guys.
40个女佣全都出来后
Once all 40 maids were out,
我把Jim带进去看他对此次打扫是否满意
I brought Jim in to see if he was satisfied with his clean.
在我们搬进来之后还没这么干净过
It hasn't looked this good since we moved in.
说真的 我搬进来后房♥子从没这么干净过
Realistically, it hasn't looked this good since I moved in.
这块儿本来也很脏的 我是说
This place was dirty, too, I mean...
没错 - 你也知道的
Yeah. - You know.
我知道 之前看起来很糟糕
Yeah. It looked terrible.
好嘞 伙计们
All right, guys.
我们没能准确达成六分钟的目标
We didn't hit our six minutes exactly.
我们用了八分十六秒
We were 8 minutes and 16 seconds.
不管怎样 Jim对这次清洁表示很满意
Regardless, Jim was very happy with his clean.
干得很漂亮 你们都做得非常不错
Amazing job. Y'all did a wonderful job.
非常感谢你们 真的
Thank you very much. Absolutely.
你们觉得Jim怎么样
What do you think of Jim?
他人多好啊 悉心招待了你们
He's such a great guy for hosting you, huh?
而且 呃 他还单身
And, uh... he's single...
女士们 我不知道你是否对她们中某个人感兴趣
Ladies? I don't know if you're interested in any of them.
承蒙你的好意 但是她们做了所有的苦活儿
You're very kind, but they did all the hard work.
她们值得掌声 她们的确做得很棒
They deserve applause. They really did a good job.
谢谢你们 - 如果你们足够幸运
Thank you. - If you're lucky,
他也可以对你们"干"点儿苦活儿
he could do some hard work on you.
好嘞
All right.
我很钦佩自己成功完成了一次迅速的房♥屋清洁
I was so impressed that I pulled off a rapid house clean,
这项服务由此发轫也说不定呢
hopefully the first of many.
第二天 我去拜访了Candy看她现在是否
And the next day, I returned to see if Candy now
看到了我想法的潜力
saw the potential of my idea.
我觉得最重要的部分就是协调吧
I guess the biggest part would be kind of coordinating
要确保她们都能同时到那儿
to see how they get there at the same time.
但就清洁而言 我觉得看起来是可行的
But I think the cleaning itself, I mean, seems like it's doable.
我在一开始并不确定是否能成功
I didn't know if it was going to work at first,
但它确实成功了
and then it worked.
那太棒了 - 没错
That's great. - Yeah.
谁知道呢 也许我们未来也能一起做点什么
And who knows? Maybe we could do something in the future.
是啊 比如呢
Yeah. Like what?
别的任务 别的机会啊
Other tasks, other opportunities.
对对 无所谓啦
Yeah, yeah. W-whatever.
可能吧
I guess.
那什么
Um...
你今天晚些时候有什么安排吗
What are you doing... later tonight?
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表