剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
这是欺诈罪
It's fraud.
本质上就是盗窃
Theft, basically.
盗窃和欺诈吗 - 是的
Theft and fraud? - Yes.
你的行为是犯罪
What you did was a criminal offense.
可能会按轻罪或者重罪进行处罚
It can be punished by a misdemeanor or by a felony
这取决于涉及到的金额
depending on the amount of money involved.
你是在向我承认
You're admitting to me that--
没有 我没承认任何事
No, I didn't admit anything.
你说了你并不打算拍一部电影
Well, you said that you did not intend to make a movie.
那我该怎么摆脱这个困境呢
So how do I get out of this?
你有两个选择
You have two options.
你可以主动退回那些钱
You could make an offer to refund the money.
这是一种选择
That would be one way.
或者 当然了 真的去拍这部电影
Or, of course, actually make the film.
那么如果<天网>是一部真正的电影
So if The Web were a real movie,
那我就没事了吗
then I would be covered?
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
Filosa法官给了我一个摆脱欺诈指控的好方法
Judge Filosa had given me a great way to beat a fraud charge.
我打算把在洛杉矶之光拍的片段剪辑成一部电影
I'd edit the footage we shot at L.A. Fame into a movie,
但这项任务异常困难
but this task proved to be difficult.
因为全都是只有顾客的随机场景 并没有故事
It was all just random scenes with customers, no story.
我知道这样行不通
I knew this wouldn't hold up,
于是我花了一整晚写了一个剧本
so I spend the night writing a script
把顾客的镜头编排成清晰的故事线
that would weave the customer footage into a clear narrative.
为了让故事更引人入胜
To make it more compelling,
我为自己的角色增加了一个爱情故事
I added a love story for my character
并选了一个女演员扮演我的女朋友
and cast an actress to play my girlfriend.
那周晚些时候
And later that week,
我们正式开始了<天网>的制♥作♥
we officially began production on The Web.
你之前在镜头前接过吻吗 或者
Have you ever done an on-camera kiss before, or...
嗯 接过 - 噢 是吗
I have, yeah. - Oh, yeah? Yeah.
你呢 - 什么
Have you? - What?
我说你呢 - 是啊 当然了 嗯嗯 接过
Have you? - Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
那就好
Okay, cool.
其实并不是我们在接吻
It's not like we're kissing.
而是我们扮演的角色在接吻
It's like our characters are kissing.
噢 当然了 - 是啊是啊
Oh, sure, yeah. - Yeah, yeah.
所以这根本 你懂的
So it's, like, you know,
这根本没什么大不了
it's not, like, a big deal or anything.
没错 - 嗯嗯
No. - Yeah, yeah.
我们两个专业演员之间交谈了一番后
After some actor-to-actor talk,
便开始拍摄这个场景
we began the scene.
我真的好爱你 Richard
I love you so much, Richard.
我也爱你 Allison
I love you too, Allison.
过来吧
Come here.
我不知道没了你我该怎么办
I don't know what I'm gonna do without you.
我懂
I know.
我之前从没这么做过
I haven't done this before.
没事的
It's okay.
一开始并不顺利 因为我一直处于高度紧张状态
It was a bit of a rocky start as my nerves kept getting in the way.
随着拍摄次数的增多
And as the takes went on,
我变得难以保持角色
I was having trouble staying in character
因为我真的很享受和她接吻
because I was really enjoying the kisses.
但随着时间推移 我们之间的化学反应变得很自然
But with time, our chemistry became very natural.
然后又把Ronnie叫回来拍了一些额外场景之后
And after calling Ronnie back to shoot some additional scenes,
我感觉这能凑成一部还算合理的电影
I felt like we had enough to make a somewhat logical film.
于是我回去找Filosa法官 给他放了整部电影
So I returned to judge Filosa and showed him the entire movie
让他判断我们是否能洗脱罪名
to see if we were in the clear.
就这些吗
So this is it?
这只是粗剪版本
It's a rough cut.
如果这就是你的辩护
If this is your defense
把它放给陪审团看的话
and it's in front of a jury,
他们会大笑着把你轰出法庭的
they'd laugh you out of the courtroom.
但这
But this--
你说任何东西都可以成为一部电影啊
You said anything can be a movie.
不 但我
No, but I--
我觉得一部电影怎么都得有一些情节
I'm assuming a movie has to have some kind of a plot.
这里面有情节啊
There's a plot.
什么情节
What's the plot?
他会用黑客技术拯救世界 - 花式逛商店吗
He would save the world through hacking. - Going into a store?
Filosa法官的反应开始让我担忧起来
Judge Filosa's reaction was beginning to worry me,
但随后他又给了我一线希望
but then he offered a glimmer of hope.
如果这部电影被演艺圈的人认同且获奖的话 那我
If it was accepted by the showbiz community as a movie and won an award, then I--
法庭就不得不将其考虑在内 不是吗
The court would have to take that into consideration, wouldn't it?
他说得对
He was right.
获奖是可以让我的电影稍微可信一点的完美方法
Winning an award was the perfect way to make my movie somewhat credible.
于是我把<天网>的拷贝盘寄给了几个电影节
So I sent copies of the Web to several film festivals
希望它能进入竞赛单元
in the hope it would be accepted into competition.
但除了拒信我什么都没收到
But after getting nothing but rejection letters,
看上去我只剩一个选择了
it seems like I only had one option left:
举办我自己的电影节
To start a film festival of my own.
于是我想了个名字 徽标和报名表
So I came up with a name, logo, and entry form,
并把<天网>递交到了短片单元中
and then submitted The Web in the short film category.
但如果没有电影界名人的站台
But an award from my festival would mean nothing
我电影节的奖项将不具任何意义
without a respected name from the film industry involved.
于是我打了几个电♥话♥
So I made some calls...
我个人是你作品的忠实粉丝
Personally, I am a huge fan of your work.
并成功找到了奥斯卡获奖影片
and was able to land the second unit script supervisor
<雌雄大盗>第二摄制组的场记
from the Oscar-winning movie Bonnie and Clyde
来评价参展影片
to judge the films.
呃 我没有看到任何连续性上的失误
You know, I didn't see any continuity errors at all.
谢谢你
Thank you.
场记是负责这个的对吧
Is that what a script supervisor does?
我现在需要的是至少一部其他电影
All I needed now was at least one other film
使<天网>有机会击败它
that The Web would have a chance of beating.
经过一番搜索之后 我找到了一位竞争对手
And after a bit of searching, I found a contender--
一段只有一个男人在放屁的九十秒视频
A 90-second clip of nothing but a man farting.
场地也确定好之后
And with a venue secured,
是时候让电影节开始了
it was time for the festival to begin.
来参加电影节的人并不多
Turnout to my festival was slim,
只有住在附近的几个人买♥♥了票
with only a few people from the neighborhood buying tickets.
但最重要的是我们的行业资深评审到场了
But the only thing that mattered was that our industry judge had arrived.
当Crayton坐到位置上时 是时候开始放映了
And with Crayton in his seat, it was time to start the show.
欢迎来到第一届
Welcome to the first annual
东洛杉矶国际电影节
Eastern Los Angeles International Film Festival.
今天是短片竞赛日
Today is the short film competition.
我无比激动地向大家介绍评选本届入选短片的人
And I'm excited to announce that judging our selection of shorts
他就是行业传奇Crayton Smith
is industry legend Crayton Smith.
你们可能认识他
Who you might know from
他是<雌雄大盗>的场记
being the script supervisor on Bonnie and Clyde.
所以如果他选择了一部影片作为赢家
So you know if he picks a film as the winner,
那绝对是一部货真价实的电影
it's definitely a real film.
过来一下
Just a second.
噢
Oh.
我只是<雌雄大盗>第二摄制组的 所以
Bonnie and Clyde, I was just the second unit, so...
只是第二摄制组吗
Just second unit?
我不在制♥作♥人员名单里
I had no credit or anything.
但IMDb上有记录你是<雌雄大盗>的制♥作♥人员
You're credited on IMDb for Bonnie and Clyde.
但是<日落黄沙>的片尾里有我的名字 所以
But on The Wild Bunch, my credit is on the screen and...
噢 好的 知道了
Oh, okay, sure.
所以你更偏向让我提<日落黄沙>吗
So The Wild Bunch you'd rather me say?
嗯 那样不错
Yeah, that's fine.
Crayton刚才告诉我事实上
So Crayton just informed me that actually
他以场记的身份在<日落黄沙>的片尾名单里出现过
he was credited as a script supervisor on The Wild Bunch,
但他确实为<雌雄大盗>工作过
but did work on Bonnie and Clyde,
只是没有被列进去
but was not credited.
好的 首先是一部科幻惊悚片
Okay, first up, we have a sci-fi thriller
叫做<天网>
called The Web.
请欣赏
Please enjoy.
周末也来工作吗 Kip
Coming in on weekends now, Kip?
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表