剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
Do the rear brake pads only have 5% left?
是的
Yes.
实话
True.
180美元更换一个防抱死传感器合理吗
Is $180 a fair price to replace an ABS sensor?
是的
Yes.
实话
True.
好的
Okay.
基于这些答案 你对这个估价有什么看法
So based on those answers, how do you feel about your estimate?
嗯 这 他听起来很诚实
Yeah, it's-- he sounds truthful.
但你要知道 昨天当他给我做测试时
Keep in mind, too, that yesterday when he did a test on me,
电脑显示说我 呃
it said that I, you know,
我看色情片自♥慰♥ 但我没这么做过
pleasured myself to pornography, and I don't do that.
所以请记住 - 哦 真的吗
So just keep in mind... - Oh, really?
它不是完全百分百准确 - 好的
It's not fully accurate 100%. - Okay.
这是台运行XP系统的东芝笔记本 所以
It's like, you know, run on a Toshiba laptop with XP, so...
准确率高达百分之九十八
It's 98% accurate,
而且他确实上网看过黄♥片♥自♥慰♥
and he has pleasured himself to porn on the internet.
不 我们达成 我们昨天明明达成共识
No, that's-- we had-- we determined yesterday that--
很可能是机器出了故障 或者
that was possibly a glitch with the machine, or--
不 我马上反驳了这一点
No, I disputed that right away.
你在未通过的两个问题上绝对撒谎了
There is absolutely no way you were telling the truth on the two questions you failed.
好吧 我只是想指出存在一些不确定性
Okay, I'm just trying to establish there is some uncertainty,
而且 你懂的
and, you know, to--
绝对没有任何不确定性
There's absolutely no uncertainty.
你在回答那两个问题时体征指数飙升
Your body exploded on those two questions across--
但我们并不能肯定我的体征飙升了
But we don't know 100% that my body exploded.
只是电脑这么显示而已
It is the computer that's showing--
哦 百分之百是你的身体反应
Oh, it was 100% your body.
你一直试图把它归咎于微软系统和程序错误
You keep trying to blame it on Windows this and programs.
就是你的身体 你没通过
It was your body. You failed.
毫无疑问你曾经在网上看过黄♥片♥
There is no doubt you have watched porn on the internet
在你人生某一时刻看过 毋庸置疑的是
at some time in your life, and there is zero doubt--
也许是这个问题让他感到不自在吧
Maybe he was uncomfortable with the question.
不是的 - 不是吗
No. - No?
不过这个问题确实让我很不自在
I was uncomfortable with the question, though.
所以谢谢你
So thank you.
尽管的John机器存在准确性问题
Despite the accuracy problems with John's machine,
越来越多的顾客似乎很乐意接受
more and more customers seemed to enjoy
经测谎仪认证的报价
their polygraph-verified quotes.
你有没有找到一个松动的真空软管 然后将其重连
Did you find a loose vacuum hose and you reattached it?
没错
Yes.
实话
True.
所以正如你看到的 在估算时他所说的问题
So as you can see, the things he quoted you in the estimate
正是你的汽车真正存在的问题
were exactly things that are actually problems with your car,
也是你确实需要解决的 你可以肯定这点
and you do need, and you know that.
但如果你去别的地方 你就不能确信
But if you go anywhere else, you won't know that.
好吧
Right.
听上去确实很吸引人
Sounds like a winner.
我很自豪我终于帮助Greg靠他的诚实受了益
I was so proud that I could finally help Greg profit from his honesty,
在那一天结束时
and at the end of the day,
我想问问他对整次经历的想法
I wanted to see what he thought of the whole experience.
你对我所做的一切满意吗
Were you happy with everything that I did?
我们很满意 是的 我们很满意 所以
We were happy, yes. We were happy, so--
你介不介意连上测谎仪回答这个问题 - 没问题啊
Do you mind if I ask you that while hooked up to the polygraph? - Sure.
真的吗
Yeah?
你对我今天为你所做的一切感到满意吗
So were you happy with everything I did for you today?
是的
Yes.
实话
True.
还有一个问题
One more question.
你是否愿意在节目之外和我一起出去玩玩
Would you ever want to hang out sometime socially with me outside of this?
不愿意
No.
实话
True.
嗯
Hmm.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 谢谢你 谢谢你的坦诚
Well, thank you, and--yeah, thank you for your honesty.
没问题
Yeah.
还有 嗯
And, yeah.
祝你一切顺利
Best of luck with everything.
我们结束了吗 好
Are we done? Yeah.
是的 - 好吧
Yay. - Okay.
祝你今天愉快 - 谢谢你
Have a nice day. - Thank you.
很高兴认识你 - 再见
Good to meet you. - Bye.
很 行吧 就这样
It's--yeah. All right.
这个你留着吧
You can keep that.
Sue Stanford是洛杉矶县6000多名持证房♥产经纪中的一个
Sue Stanford is one of over 6,000 licensed realtors in L.A. County,
而在一个过度饱和的市场
and in an oversaturated market,
从人群中脱颖而出会很困难
it can be hard to stand out from the crowd.
我们不断试图超过竞争对手
We're continually trying to outdo the other person,
你懂的 想要获得更多生意
you know, trying to get business.
所以我去拜访了她
So I paid her a visit
帮助她变成城里最抢手的房♥地♥产♥经纪人之一
to help her become one of the most sought-after realtors in the city.
是这样的 我习惯在正式对话前寒暄几句
So I always like to begin with some small talk to break the ice
让对方感到舒服
and make the other person comfortable.
好吧
Okay.
你以前当过绘画模特吗
Have you ever posed for a painting before?
实际上没有 没做过这样的事
No, not actually, not for anything like that.
你当模特肯定会很棒 你长得很漂亮
You'd make a good model. You're very beautiful.
天啊 你心肠真好
Well, bless your heart.
谢谢你这么说
Thank you so much for saying that.
不客气
You're welcome.
所以这种程度的闲聊足够让你感到舒服吗
So is that enough small talk to make you comfortable?
嗯 我想够吧
Yeah, I guess so.
我的任务是让Sue成为洛杉矶的顶尖房♥地♥产♥经纪人之一
My mission was to make Sue one of L.A.'s top realtors.
计划是让她专攻一个目前没人代理的购♥房♥♥群体
The plan: have her specialize in a currently unrepresented group of homebuyer,
那一半相信有鬼的人
The 50% of people who believe in ghosts.
鬼吗
Ghosts?
当你展示一幢房♥子的时候 呃
When you show a house, you know,
参观的人中有一半都会想 "这里面有鬼吗"
half the people that come through are thinking, "Is there a ghost in here?"
好吧
Okay.
所以让我惊讶的是 我从没见过房♥产经纪人
So it surprised me that I've never seen a realtor
能够保证他们出♥售♥的所有房♥屋
that can guarantee that all the homes they sell
完全不受鬼魂侵扰
are entirely ghost-free.
没错 是的
True, yeah.
所以我的建议是
So what I'm suggesting
将你彻底重塑为鬼屋经纪人
is a complete re-branding of you as the ghost realtor.
哈
Huh.
这真是个疯狂的想法
It's really a wild idea.
Sue还没有完全理解我的愿景
Sue wasn't fully seeing my vision yet,
为了说服她 我仿制了一些新的宣传广♥告♥
so to help sell it to her, I mocked up some new branding
并准备了一个特别的惊喜让她兴奋起来
and prepared a special surprise to get her excited.
准备好了吗 - 嗯哼
Ready? - Uh-huh.
好了 睁开眼睛 瞧啊
All right, open your eyes. Look.
我的妈呀
Oh, my gosh.
真是太棒了
That's amazing.
很不错吧
Pretty great, huh?
那是我哎
That's me.
"我的房♥子里百分之百没有鬼魂和恶魔"
"My homes are 100% ghost and demon free."
难以置信
Oh, my goodness.
我能看出来Sue对她的新形象很兴奋
I could tell Sue was thrilled with her new image,
但要完全重塑形象成为鬼屋房♥产经纪人
but to fully rebrand as the ghost realtor,
她需要和专业的灵媒合作
she'd need to work with a professional psychic medium
进而核实她的房♥屋是否真的没有鬼魂
who could verify whether her homes were truly ghost-free.
所以我在网上找到了一个当地的灵媒
So I found a local psychic online...
你好 我是灵媒Ron Bard
Hello. I'm psychic Ron Bard.
并安排他和Sue在她的一个待售房♥屋里见面
and arranged for he and Sue to meet at one of her listings.
我的母亲被Hans Holzer博士称为灵媒女王
My mother was considered queen of the psychics by Dr. Hans Holzer.
他写过145本书
He's written 145 books.
哇哦
Wow.
而且我女儿刚在纽约找到了她失散的第一个孩子
And my daughter just found her first missing child in New York.
好的
Okay.
那先说清楚 如果这房♥子里有鬼
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表