剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
来确保Kim完全够格担任接生工作
to ensure that Kim was fully qualified to handle this birth.
你要是进去考察这个助产士
If you went in and checked out the midwife,
你觉得你能判断她是否对接生有足够了解吗
you think you would be able to tell if she knew what she was doing or not?
我可以问些基本问题看她能不能妥善回答
I can ask basic questions and see if she responds appropriately.
我不想因为质疑Kim的专业能力而冒犯她
Not wanting to offend Kim by questioning her expertise,
我让医生变装成一个汽车修理工
I had the doctor dress up as a car mechanic,
这样他就可以不为人知地考察她是否能够胜任
so he could secretly vet her to see if she was up to snuff.
你进去的时候 - 嗯哼
When you go in... - Mm-hmm.
你就是个去检查汽车的修理工
You're a mechanic that's just there to check out the car.
没问题 - 好嘞
That's fine. - Okay.
你听起来还是有点太聪明了
You still sound maybe a little bit smart.
不知道你能不能说话时
I don't know if there's a way you could put on a more,
更接近普通人一些
like, average joe accent or something.
我想我可以试着显得平常一些
I guess I can try to be more, uh, run-of-the-mill.
哟 我就来这儿检查一下车儿子
Yo, I'm here to just check out the car.
呃 我是来这里检查一下汽车的
Uh, I'm here to check out the car.
车子 - 车子 车儿子
The cah. - The car. Da cah.
车儿子 对 - 我就来这儿检查一下车儿子
Da cah, yeah. - I'm here to check out the cah.
好的 这遍不错
Yeah, that's great.
你觉得这样会比正常说话更好吗
You think that's gonna be better than just using--
是啊 我觉得这能让你更像一个汽车修理工
Yeah, I think it'll help make you seem like more of a mechanic.
好吧 那行 - 好的 很棒
All right. Okay. - Okay. Great.
医生准备好后 我领他进去见Kim
With the doctor all set, I brought him inside to meet Kim.
这位是Teddy
This is Teddy here.
嗨 Teddy - 我来这儿检查一下车儿子
Hi, Teddy. - I'm here to check out the car.
好啊 - Teddy是本地人 来自纽约布鲁克林
Okay. - Teddy's a native from Brooklyn, New York
好吧
Okay.
所以 - 我在听他的口音
So... - I'm looking for the accent.
我在仔细听他是不是有口音
I've been listening for the accent.
是啊 口音时有时无的
Yeah. Comes and goes.
我以前住在布鲁克林 - 不会吧 哪里
I used to live in Brooklyn. - No. Where?
你住在哪片 哪片区域
What part-- what part are you from?
北边 - 布鲁克林北边吗
The north side. - North side of Brooklyn?
是啊 不扯了 你在这儿做啥子
Yeah. Well, anyways, what do you got going here?
我们的隐秘计划奏效了
Our covert plan was working,
Kuraishi医生在谈话中巧妙地穿插了一些医学问题
as Dr. Kuraishi was able to subtly slide in medical questions
而没引起Kim的任何怀疑
without Kim suspecting a thing.
伙计 我来自布鲁克林 我宁愿吃披萨
Man, I'm from Brooklyn. I'd rather have a pizza.
这我不太好说
I don't know about that,
但如果她真的需要什么硬膜外麻醉的话该怎么办
but what... what happens if she does need one of those epidural things?
他获得了所需信息之后
And once he got all he needed,
顺势也完成了检查车辆的工作
he completed his inspection of the car...
看起来不错 - 然后到外面与我会合
Looks good. - and met me outside,
我在那里等着他的汇报
where I awaited his report.
对大部分分娩情况来说
For the majority of deliveries,
她一个人完全没有问题
it would be absolutely fine.
是这样吗 - 是啊
You think so? - Yeah.
因为大多数分娩都是自然分娩
Because the majority of deliveries happen naturally.
Kuraishi医生的评估结果让我对计划充满了信心
Dr. Kuraishi's evaluation gave me confidence in my plan.
现在我所需要的就只有Shante的同意了
Now all I needed was for Shante to say yes.
这一天终于到来了
The day had finally arrived,
分娩用车的医疗设备也已齐全
and with the birthing vehicle medically sound,
我让一位摄制助理提早过来给仓库消毒
I had a P.A. come in early to sterilize the warehouse.
现在是时候看我能否说服Shante和她的男朋友Damian
Now it was time to see if I could convince Shante and her boyfriend, Damian,
让他们第一个孩子降生在一辆橘子郡安迪出租车里了
to have their firstborn child in an Andy O.C. taxicab.
相当不错吧 对不对
Pretty great, huh?
嗯
Hmm.
如你们所见 一切 - 哇哦
As you can see, it's... - Wow.
都完全准备好了 - 完全不一样的感觉
completely done up. - Totally different.
哇 与众不同 - 天啊
Wow, totally different. - Wow.
跟他们解释了整个运作过程后
After explaining to them how it would all work,
我急切地等待着这对情侣的决定
I eagerly awaited the couple's decision.
这个 这个主意 一切都很棒
The, the idea, everything is great.
但是现在我真正看到成品的时候
But now that I actually see the finished product,
我觉得
I feel like
我不能百分之百地确定 - 嗯
I'm not 100%. - Yeah.
是因为毛巾不够多还是
Is it 'cause there's not enough towels or...
不不 实际上 我很喜欢这些毛巾
No. Actually, actually, I love the towels.
噢 好吧 那就好 - 这些毛巾其实挺好的
Oh, okay. Great. - The towels are actually great.
不 不是因为那个 就是
No, it's not that. It's just that
如果 如果这一切
if, if everything was,
能布置得跟一家真正的医院一样的话就
you know, to be set up like an actual hospital...
我很惊讶Shante和Damian竟然临阵退缩了
I was surprised that Shante and Damian were having cold feet.
幸好 我还有备选方案
Fortunately, I had a plan B.
最重要的是 我们不能忘记
At the end of the day, we can't forget
这些努力都是为了谁 - 没错
who this is all about. - Yeah.
为了Andy 橘子郡出租车公♥司♥的老板
Uh, Andy, who's the owner of the O.C. Taxi Company.
是他啊 - 所以在你们离开之前
Oh. - So before you leave,
我觉得 呃
I do think, you know,
你们应该听听他怎么说 - 好吧
you should hear from him. - Okay.
就在这对情侣行将离开之际
With the couple on the brink of walking away,
我唯一的希望就是来自
my only hope was a plea from the man
最需要他们帮助之人的恳求
who needed their help the most.
所以现在能否挽回他们就靠安迪的表现了
So it was now in Andy's hands to win them over.
我有一块牌子在出租车里放了很久很久
I had a sign, you know, in my cab a for long, long time,
我从来都没用过 你们知道吗
and I never use it, you know?
当你把孩子生出来以后
And when you have your baby come out,
他或她睁开眼睛看到的第一件东西
the first thing he or she open their eyes,
就是我为孩子准备的那块牌子
I have that sign for that kids.
牌子上写着什么
And the sign says what?
写着 "你真可爱"
It says, "You are cute."
你真可爱
You are cute?
她或他并不能读懂 - 没错
She or he cannot read it. - Yeah.
但是那会进入孩子的大脑 印入孩子的脑海
But goes on the mind, goes on the brain
就封存在那里 你懂我意思吗
and stay there, you know what I mean?
好吧 我觉得你们要付出很多其他方面的努力
Yeah. I think you guys would have to do too much other stuff
才能满足我的预期
to accommodate what I'm looking for.
求你了
Please.
但是如果有其他事我们可以帮忙
But if there's anything else we could do,
比如 或许 帮你们宣传宣传啦
like, maybe, like, word of mouth.
能不能帮我个忙 再考虑一下下
Can you do me a favor and think a little bit more...
Andy
Andy.
给我这个机会好吗 - Andy
And please give me this chance? - Andy.
这个 我觉得还是
Yeah, I think it's just gonna...
我们还是打算在医院生产
we're just gonna have it at the hospital.
啊 我给你百分之百的保证 - Andy Andy Andy
Oh, I give you 100% guarantee. - Andy. Andy. Andy.
你想要什么都可以 - 别说了 Andy
Anything that you want. - No, Andy--
嗯 但还是非常感谢你们提供这次机会
Yeah. Thank you so much, though, for the offer.
没错
Yeah.
我觉得他们并不想这样做 - 给我一分钟
I don't think they want to do it. - Give me a minute.
Damian和Shante拒绝了 但Andy就是不肯放弃
Damian and Shante said no, but Andy wouldn't give up.
所以是为了你自己吗 - 不 跟我没关系 没有
So it's about you? - No, it's not about me, no.
但你听起来就是这么想的
Well, you sound like it is.
这对你们来说是一个好机会
This is a good opportunity for you.
不 你在尽力说服我们 但是说来说去
No. You're trying to convince us, but at the end of the day,
好像这一切都是为了你
it seems like it's all about you.
那个婴儿已经从他的眼中消失
The baby sign was gone from his eyes
取而代之的是另一个美元标志
and replaced with another dollar sign.
他已经不把他们看作人了
He was no longer seeing them as human beings,
而是看作暴富的手段
but instead, just a way to get rich.
所以我必须做出正确的决断 让他们离开
So I had to do what was right and let them go.
请你们重新考虑一下 - Andy 够了
Please, think again. - Andy, okay.
你们可以走了 谢谢
You can go. Thank you.
事情没有照Andy的预想进行的确令人难过
It was sad that things didn't work out the way that Andy wanted.
但有时候做生意就是这样
But sometimes in business,
成功也意味着懂得适可而止
success also means knowing when to stop.
我认为今天发生的事情
I think what happened today
可以作为一个完美的实例
is a perfect example
证明贪欲是如何侵害一个人的大脑的
of greed infecting someone's brain,
而这一次利欲熏心的人是你
and that infection happened in yours.
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表