剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
我叫Nathan Fielder
My name is Nathan Fielder,
毕业于加拿大最顶尖的商学院之一
and I graduated from one of Canada's top business schools
并且成绩优异
with really good grades.
如今 我运用我的学识
Now, I'm using my knowledge
来帮助挣扎求生的小企业主
to help struggling small business owners
在这个竞争激烈的世界里获得成功
make it in this competitive world.
这
This...
就是救援高手
is Nathan for You.
Nabil Khalil是醇香广场酒品店的店主
Nabil Khalil is the owner of Bouquet Plaza Liquor
位于加州圣克拉丽塔市
in Santa Clarita, California.
每天他都要面对一个已困扰卖♥♥酒店主们多年的问题
And every day, he deals with a problem that has vexed liquor store owners for years.
我们总能遇见进店试图买♥♥酒的青少年
We always have teenager trying to come and buy alcohol.
我们也总是拒绝这种生意
We always refuse the sale.
但在我看来
But as far as I'm concerned,
不管什么生意都不该对掏钱的顾客拒之不理
no business should ever have to turn away a paying customer,
所以我前去帮助Nabil解决问题
so I paid Nabil a visit to help him out.
每一次你拒绝来买♥♥酒的青少年
Every time you turn away a teenager who's trying to buy alcohol,
你都要失去一份销♥售♥额
you're losing a sale.
是的 因为这是法律要求的
Yes, because that's what the law is.
那么从现在开始 你允许青少年买♥♥酒
So, from now on, you allow them to purchase it,
但他们在满21岁之前不准把酒带回家
but they just can't take it home until they're 21.
青少年想买♥♥酒的主要原因
The main reason teenagers want booze
就是向朋友们显摆自己很酷
is to look cool to their friends.
所以Nabil只要让未成年人买♥♥酒
So if nabil let minors purchase alcohol,
之后将其锁在一个存储柜里
but then held it in a storage locker
直到他们21岁生日那天
until their 21st birthday,
醇香广场酒品店就会迎来一大批未成年新客
Bouquet Plaza Liquor would gain a ton of new underage customers,
然后他们就可以向朋友炫耀自己有酒了
who could then brag to their friends that they own booze.
计划是 向未成年人卖♥♥酒以增加销量
The plan: increase business by selling alcohol to minors.
说不定行吧 但那个年纪的小孩
Could be possible, but when you get close to that age,
肯定不会想只拿着一张凭证 上面写着
definitely, you don't want a voucher that says,
"棒耶 我拥有几瓶酒"
"Oh, yes, I own couple bottle of liquor."
但是酒在哪呢 他们会想真正拿到手
But where they are? So they want to have it.
呃 无意冒犯 但是
Well, no offense, but, you know,
我离青少年时期肯定比你更近一些
I'm a bit closer to my teenage years than you are,
所以我认为我了解现在年轻人的想法
so I think I know what youth these days want.
如果他们真能感受到"我有酒啦"的喜悦
If they get the happiness of "Yes, I have it.",
那这确实是个好办法
that would be great.
Nabil采纳了我的想法
With nabil on board,
于是我制♥作♥了类似于外套寄存服务的酒品标签
I created some tags that would work like a coat check system for alcohol.
这样未成年人就可以在满21岁时拿回他们的酒
So minors could reclaim their booze from storage once they turn 21.
现在我要向年轻人散布这个消息
Now I had to get the word out to young people.
所以我安排了和当地青年棒球联盟主席的会面
So I arranged a meeting with the chair of a local youth Little League
希望能够达成赞助协议
in the hopes of landing a sponsorship deal.
你是真的想打条幅宣称"我们向未成年人卖♥♥酒"吗
You seriously are talking about putting a banner that says, "We sell liquor to minors."?
但实际上这些未成年人在21岁之前没法把酒带走
These minors don't actually get to take home the alcohol till they're 21.
我明白你的意思
Well, I do understand it,
但我可能不想让这种事和我们少棒联盟扯上关系
but I'm not sure that I agree with tying that up to our Little League.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
我不知道这会不会改变你的看法
I don't know if this helps in any way,
但我们愿意为联盟里每一个孩子免费提供一瓶杜松子酒
but we'd also be willing to offer a free bottle of gin to every kid in the league.
不行 非常抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
那谢谢你抽空见我
Thank you for your time, then.
也谢谢你的资助提议
Well, thank you for your offer.
嗯哼 - 我相信你能找到别的方法
Yeah. - I'm sure it'll work out.
天哪 - 怎么了
Oh, no. - What?
这是干什么 - 这个
What is this for? - This--
这是干嘛的
What is this for?
噢 这太过分了
Oh, no, no, no.
不行 但还是非常谢谢你
No, no. Thank you very much, though.
你真的 - 让我送你出去吧
Are you... - Let me show you out.
不是 你确定吗 - 是的 我们没什么好谈的了
No, no, are you sure? - Yeah, yeah. We're done.
赞助这条路行不通了
With sponsorship off the table,
我得换种方式打开青少年市场
I needed a different way to reach the youth market.
所以我雇了个青年演员扮成学生
So I hired a teen actor to pose as a student
到当地一所高中把这个消息散布出去
to get the word spreading at a local high school.
一会呢 在你谈到酒水店的话题之前
So right off the bat, you know, before you talk about the liquor store or anything,
你得先拉近关系
you got to establish a rapport
让和你交谈的青少年觉得你很酷
so the teens you're talking to think you're cool.
好的 - 也许你可以谈谈学校生活有多糟糕
Okay. - So maybe talk about how school sucks, you know,
或者网络世界有多精彩之类的
or a bit about how the Internet's awesome or something.
再掺点脏字进去
And throw in some swear words too.
来试试吧
So try that.
伙计 还好吗
Hey, man, what's up?
哥们 现在的互联网可牛逼了
Hey, dude, that Internet these days is so dope.
相反上学就贼没劲
Man, school sucks, dude.
还不如成天在网上泡着
You can just go on the stinking Internet.
Connor接受完培训之后 我给他反戴上帽子
With Connor trained, I gave him a backwards hat
再加上太阳镜让他看起来更酷一些
and sunglasses so he would look cooler.
之后我把他送进学校开始散布消息
Then I sent him onto school property to begin spreading the word.
网上好玩吗 伙计 最近怎么样
So how about that internet, man? What's up?
老师烦死个人 但上网真有意思 是不
Oh, the teacher sucks, but the internet rules, you know?
是这样的 我有一个好消息
So, anyways, I got this cool tip.
沿着这条街有一家酒水店
There's this liquor store down the block.
名字叫醇香广场酒品店
It's called Bouquet Plaza Liquor Store,
它向未成年人卖♥♥酒
and it sells alcohol to minors.
好嘞 我接着逃课去了
Okay, I got to go back to skipping class.
Connor在学校传播消息的同时
With Connor working the school,
我回到了醇香广场
I headed back to Bouquet Plaza,
准备好迎接未成年顾客
ready to receive our underage customers.
不到几分钟 就有人来了
And within minutes, they began to arrive.
你看到外面的牌子了吗
Did you read the sign outside?
那个 你看了吗 - 是真的吗
That's, did you... - That's real?
是啊
Yeah.
没错 想喝什么随便你挑
Yeah, yeah. You can go grab some if you want.
你想去那边拿点酒啊什么的
You want to go ahead and grab yourself some alcohol or something?
那是得挑点
I mean, I guess so.
瞧瞧你选了什么 - 看这一大瓶
Look what you got, huh? - Look at that.
一升呢 - 真不赖啊 伙计
40 ounce. - Oh, that's huge, buddy.
奢华享受 不错 - 一来就整烈的 是吧
High life, awesome. - You're gonna start heavy, don't you?
是啊
Yeah.
那么你就拥有这瓶酒了 - 是啊 太赞了
So you own this now. - Yeah, it's tight.
真不错 哎哎 还不能拿走
Pretty sweet. Ah, ah, not so close.
我们会给你一张领♥取♥凭证
You get a claim check,
你可以21岁时再回来取走这瓶酒
so you're allowed to come back and claim it when you're 21.
呃 我现在就想要啊 我不想两年之后再来拿
Yeah, but i want it for right now. I don't want it two years later.
因为该店不允许退款
With no refunds allowed,
这些未成年人只能填好领♥取♥凭证
the minors had no other option but to fill out the claim check,
让他们可以拥有自己的酒 又不用承担饮酒的后果
allowing them to own alcohol without the consequences of consuming it.
你们这做法也太差劲了吧
What you're doing is weak. That sucks.
这很酷而且合法
It's cool and legal.
做违法之事从来都不酷
Breaking the law is never cool.
这不等于我白花钱了
Seems like a waste of money to me.
我的计划很管用 Nabil现在多了一种崭新的顾客群体
My plan was working, and Nabil was now able to sell to a whole new type of customer.
那我♥干♥嘛为这个花钱呢
Why did I even just pay for this?
这样你就能拥有这瓶酒了
Because you're allowed to own the alcohol.
好吧 但是 我不想拥有这瓶酒
Okay, well, I don't want to own the alcohol.
我想喝里面的酒
I want the alcohol.
预料到有些青少年不会满足于空手而归
Knowing that some teens wouldn't be satisfied leaving empty-handed,
我将Nabil商店一角改造成了一间酷炫的地下室
I had a corner of Nabil's store converted to look like a cool basement,
这样未成年人就能在酒入库前与其合照
so minors could take photos with their alcohol before it goes into storage
好让他们向朋友吹嘘时有证据
that would help them brag to their friends.
帮助年轻人收获快乐的感觉很棒
It felt great to make young people happy
同时也教会了他们适度饮酒的重要性
while teaching them about responsible drinking.
所以当晚关门之后
So after closing up for the night,
我很伤心 因为我不得不告诉Nabil一些坏消息
it broke my heart that I had to give Nabil some terrible news.
我仔细查了查
I looked into it,
结果发现我们做的事情极度违法
and it turns out that what we were doing was extremely illegal,
你也知道 我得考虑保全自己
And you know, I got to look out for myself.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表