剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
我要去 呃 会去吃点夜宵什么的吧
I'm gonna go have, I guess, a late snack or something.
是吗 你一个人还是
Oh, yeah? Alone or...
和我老公一起
With my husband.
和你老公一起啊
With your husband.
对的
Yeah.
那可真甜蜜
That's sweet.
是啊 - 那
Yeah. - Uh...
还是很高兴认识你
It was great meeting you, you know.
祝你生意兴隆 我得先闪了 所以
Good luck with your business. I got to scoot, so...
好的 那 - 没关系的
Okay, well... - That's cool.
再见啦
See you later.
在上一季节目中
Last season on my show,
我帮了一名叫Brian Wolfe的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I helped a private investigator named Brian Wolfe
他不太喜欢我天生的个性
who wasn't too fond of my natural personality.
看看你♥他♥妈♥穿着粉色衬衫 一副傻屌♥样
You're in a f**king pink shirt and everything else.
天呐 真是受不了你
Oh, you're killing me.
但是现在 多亏了一个多元化焦点小组的建议
But now, thanks to the advice of a diverse focus group,
我已经转变成了一个更讨喜的人
I was able to transform into a more likable person.
所以我的最终测试就是去Brian家拜访他
So for my final test, I visited Brian at his home
看看他对这个崭新的我有什么看法
to see what he thought of the new me.
多亏了你们 我已经转变了很多
So I've come a long way so far, thanks to you.
在我进去和Brian谈话之前
So before I go in tonight to talk to Brian,
我想知道我看起来还行吗
I just wanted to know do I look okay?
衣服是不是都 - 你看起来很棒
Is all the... outfit? - You look good.
你的穿着 和你整个人非常搭
You're dressed, again-- it fits you perfect,
不论是V领衫还是夹克
V-neck and the blazer.
这很棒吗 - 对 很适合你
This is good? - Yeah. It fits you.
很适合你 - 好的 所以这就是我
It fits you. - Okay. And so this is me.
这就是你 为你自己感到自豪
This is you. Be proud of who you are.
带着这些鼓舞人心的话
With those encouraging words,
我大步走向Brian的家
I marched into Brian's house
测试我的新个性能否让他对我改观
to see if my new personality would win him over.
Brian
Brian.
Nathan 你好 最近怎么样
Nathan. How you doing? How you been?
我想告诉你一件事 Brain
I want to tell you something, Brian.
我上回来这里的时候 我有点小紧张
Last time I was here, I was a little nervous.
好吧
Okay.
我没有展现出真正的自己
And I wasn't really being myself.
所以我想我们可以重来一次
So I thought we could do this again.
好吧
Okay.
而这一次 你可以认识真正的我
And this time, you can get to know the real me.
看看你
Look at you.
你还是个呆瓜 但这就是你
You're still a goober, but that's just you.
你知道我什么意思吧
You know what I mean?
你在说什么啊 什么呆瓜 那是什么意思
What are you talking about, goober? What's that mean?
呆瓜就是个傻瓜 书呆子
Goober just means like a dork, a nerd.
我是个呆子 - 你知道你就是个呆子
I'm a nerd. - You know you're a nerd.
你这一辈子都是个呆子
You've been a nerd your entire life.
但是当个傻呆子也没什么不好的啊
There's nothing wrong with being a f**king nerd.
你是个呆子 - 我不是个呆子
You're a nerd. - I'm not a nerd.
好啊 你知道的 这只是我个人观点
All right, well, you know, that's my opinion.
说真的 如果我现在朝你扔个橄榄球
Seriously, if I threw a football at you right now,
你觉得你能接住吗
you think you could catch it?
我能接住橄榄球 - 你能接住橄榄球吗
I could catch the football. - You can catch a football?
能呀 - 我不信
Yeah. - I doubt it.
我不信你能接住一个橄榄球
I doubt you can catch a football.
Brain还是不喜欢我
Brian still didn't like me.
在我做了这么多努力之后 这让我无法理解
And after all the work I had done, I didn't know why.
别伤心啊 没事的
Don't be sad. It's okay.
然后当我回到卡车上的时候
Then, when I returned to the truck,
我震惊地发现四个人居然试图
I was shocked to discover that the group was trying to
与他们自己的建议撇清关系
distance themselves from their own suggestions.
你领子太低了
It's too low.
那个V领 实在太低了
The V-neck. It's just too low.
那你刚刚怎么没说
Why didn't you speak up before?
我在进去之前问过你们是否好看的
I asked before I went in if this was good.
我并不知道领子会低成那样 老兄
I didn't know it was gonna be that low, man.
你什么意思 你不喜欢V领吗
What do you mean? You didn't like the V-neck?
不喜欢那么低的
Not that low.
进去之前我问过你们觉得这身打扮怎么样啊
I asked you guys before I went in what do you think of this look?
V领是到这儿 不是到这儿 - 你们说过
V-neck is this, not here. - You guys said
你们喜欢我这身打扮的
you liked the look.
和你整个人非常搭
It fits you perfectly,
不论是V领衫还是夹克
V-neck and the blazer.
在那时我意识到了整次试验中存在一个巨大的问题
That's when I realized there was a major flaw with my entire experiment.
我的新个性是建立在四个人的判断力之上的
This new personality was based on the judgment of four people
四个同意在移♥动♥的厢式货车里工作的人
who had agreed to work out of the back of a moving box truck.
当然会存在缺陷
Of course it was flawed.
最终 也许我无论如何都无法被所有人喜爱
In the end, maybe there was nothing I could do to become the guy that everyone loves.
但是在很短的一段时间内
But for a brief moment in time,
以为自己有机会做到让我感觉很棒
it felt nice thinking that I had a chance.
能给我来个马杀鸡吗
Can I get a little rubby-dub-dub?
哈哈哈哈哈
Ho ho ho ho!
真棒
Nice.
说得不错 真不错
Good one. Good one. Good one.
很好
All right.
我想了解一下 紧急出口在哪里
Just so I know, where are the emergency exits?
嗯
Uh...
紧急出口
Emergency exits.
嗯 这个嘛 我想可以用前门
Um... well, I guess we could use the front door
和后门 - 前门和后门
and the back door. - Front and back door.
没错 - 好的
Sure. - Okay.
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表