剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
一共87美元
That'll be $87, please.
好的
Okay.
给你
Here we are.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
不用客气
You're very welcome.
你是真的在刷我的卡吗
Are you actually charging it to my card?
你出戏了 - 好吧
You're breaking character. - Okay.
说"谢谢"就行 - 谢谢
Just say, "Thank you." - Thank you.
好的 行了
Okay, yes.
一笔87美元的交易对一家纪念品商店来说是前所未有的
$87 in a single transaction was unprecedented for a souvenir shop.
但很快我就发现并没有那么容易脱身
But I soon discovered I wasn't in the clear yet.
所以你是有问题吗 还是
So you had a question about something or...
是啊 我是说 我不想要这些东西 但是
Yeah, I mean, I don't want this stuff, but--
哦 你想退款是吗 - 是的
Oh, do you want a refund? - Yeah.
我有预想到人们会想要回他们的钱
I had anticipated that people might want their money back,
于是我想出了一个对策希望能让他们重新考虑
so I came up with a plan that would hopefully make them reconsider.
这部电影由约翰尼·德普主演 - 是的
This movie stars Johnny Depp. - Yeah.
我不知道你是否了解
I don't know if you knew,
但他刚才在看你那组镜头 - 嗯哼
but he was watching the footage... - Yeah.
通过监视器看的
on the monitor view,
而且他认为你是 呃 演得最自然的女演员
and he just thought you were, like, the most natural actress.
你以前演过戏吗 - 从来没有
Have you acted before? - No, never.
从没演过吗 - 是的
You've never? - Mm-mm.
如果你想的话 我也许能带你去见见他
If you want, I might be able to get you in there to meet him.
好啊 如果他不介意的话 那就
Yeah, if he doesn't mind, I mean...
是啊 没问题
Yeah, I mean...
好的
Okay.
约翰尼 - 嗯
Johnny? - Yes?
你方便吗
You decent?
嘿
Hey.
Johnny 这是Carter 你刚才提到的女演员
Johnny, this is Carter, the actress you just--
你好吗 - 很高兴见到你
How are you? - Nice to meet you.
我也很高兴认识你 - 你好吗
Nice to meet you too. - How you doing?
我很好 - 哇哦 所以
I'm good. - Wow, so...
我听说你那场戏演得很好
I heard you did a good job on the scene.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你是 你是他的粉丝吗 还是
Are you a-- you're a fan of his, or...
当然了 - 哦 真的吗
Of course. - Oh, really?
我当然是了
Of course I am.
谁都看过<加勒比海盗>吧
Pirates of the caribbean, come on.
真的吗
Really?
太好了 - 哇 真的
Good. - Good, it's a--
非常感谢你 - 很荣幸见到你
Thank you very much. - Pleasure to meet you.
你想让他给你的东西签名吗
Do you want him to sign some stuff for you?
比如 这里的吗
Like, in here?
好啊
Yeah.
对了 等等
I mean-- oh, wait.
你不是 呃 想把那些退了吗
You did-- you wanted to return those?
哦 真的吗 - 那
Oh, really? - Well--
如果他签了名东西就不能退了 所以
If he signs them, we can't return them, so...
是啊 那如果只签一个 你能不能
Yeah, well, if he signs one, can't you--
可以吗 还是不能 不能吗
Can you, or no? No?
他通常喜欢给所有东西都签上名
He usually likes to sign everything.
我可以
I can--
好吧
All right.
让我看看
Let me see.
我无法拒绝签名 是吧
I can't say no to an autograph, I mean...
"给我最亲爱的" 这里面应该装朗姆酒吧
"To my favorite--" rum should probably go in here.
真是紧张的15分钟啊
It was a tense 15 minutes
Ronnie给她篮子里的每件物品都签了名
as Ronnie signed everything in her basket.
那这部电影什么时候上映呢
So when is this movie supposed to be coming out?
呃
Um...
但最终她拿着所有纪念品开心地回家了
But in the end, she kept all her souvenirs and went home happy.
随着时间推移
And as the day progressed,
让顾客大额消费变得越来越容易
we got better and better at getting customers to make big purchases.
你的角色是一个爱花钱的顾客
Your character is a customer who loves to spend money.
他很富有 而且就喜欢买♥♥纪念品
He's rich, and he loves to just buy souvenirs.
那就是你的动机
So that's your motivation.
开拍
Action.
人们似乎乐于接受他们的角色
And people seemed to be embracing their roles.
我要给自己的富有颁个奥斯卡奖
I'm gonna give myself an Oscar for being so rich.
怎么样 - 没问题
How's that? - All right.
经过这一天
Over the course of the day,
我们卖♥♥的纪念品数量破了记录
we sold a record number of souvenirs.
总共170.92美元
The total comes out to $170.92.
170美元
$170...
尽管签名很可能是假的
And even though the autographs may have been fake,
但这些普通人带回家的回忆将会持续一生
the memories these regular folks took home that day would last a lifetime.
那天结束时
And at the end of the day,
我想看看John是否打算继续采用我的促销方法
I wanted to see if John planned to keep using my sales method.
你会继续使用这个办法吗
Is this something you might want to keep doing?
呃
Um...
是吧 不 我是说
Yeah. No, I mean--
可能吧 可能 - 可能吗 那好吧
Maybe. Maybe. Yeah. - Maybe? So-- okay.
是的 - 那太好了
Yeah. - That's good.
不幸的是 那个约翰尼·德普的模仿者Ronnie
Unfortunately, Ronnie, the Johnny Depp impersonator,
除了今天之外就没啥空闲了
has limited availability outside of today.
嗯哼
Right.
所以我找了另一个模仿者 也许可以代替他
So I found another impersonator that could replace him, perhaps,
如果你想继续这么做的话 - 好啊
if you want to continue this. - Okay.
这是William
This is William.
他是专业的比尔·盖茨模仿者
He's a professional Bill Gates impersonator.
哇哦
Okay.
不如你给他稍微表演一下吧
Why don't you give him a little taste of Bill?
没问题 来到这里很高兴
Yes, it's a pleasure to be here.
你知道吗 我们刚开始做电脑的时候
You know, when we started our computers,
呃 在80年代的时候
um, back in the '80s,
轰动一时
it was huge.
而我们的事业
And the business--
它们是巨大的机器
They were huge machines.
然后 我们 我在一个车♥库♥里开始创业
You know, we started-- I started in a garage.
好了 我觉得这样 这样就够了
Okay, I think that-- yeah, that's enough probably.
好嘞 嗯 你是靠这个谋生的吗
So, yeah, you do this for a living, right?
是的 先生 - 好吧
Yes, sir. - Okay.
好了 我想我还是让你们自己来商定细节吧
Yeah, well, I'll leave you guys to work out the details, I guess.
行 - 接下来就交给你了
Okay. - You can take it from here.
好嘞 很荣幸见到你
Yeah, great to meet you.
很荣幸见到你 - 好的 再见
Great to meet you. - All right, see ya.
谢谢 - 谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
呃 我想说
Um, I mean...
我希望每个人都买♥♥微软电脑
Well, I hope everybody buys Microsoft--
继续 继续我们的事业
Continues-- continue the business.
我们可以一直使用它
We can always use it,
对于我们取得的成就 我们非常感激
and we're so grateful that-- what we have accomplished.
好吧
Okay.
你有什么
What you--
呃
Um...
我觉得毋庸置疑的是
I assume this goes without saying,
在这个节目的制♥作♥过程中
but in making this show,
我要保证给小企业主出的主意百分百是合法的
I ensure that every idea I present to a business I help is completely, 100% legal.
然而 帮助洛杉矶之光之后这几个星期
However, in the weeks since helping L.A. Fame,
我发现该营销计划中有些环节
I discovered that certain elements of my marketing plan
有可能构成了欺诈
may have actually constituted fraud.
这可不太妙
And that's not good.
我帮完John之后
When I finished up with John,
我想当然地以为一切已经结束了
I assumed my work with his business was done.
但随后我们的制片厂收到了一些纪念品店顾客的邮件
But then our production began receiving several emails from souvenir shop customers
询问我的假电影<天网>什么时候上映
asking when the Web, my fake movie, was coming out in theaters.
我不知道该怎么回复这些邮件
Not knowing how to respond to these emails,
就去拜访了已退休的加州荣誉法官Anthony Filosa咨♥询♥意见
I met with retired California state judge, the honorable Anthony Filosa for some guidance.
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表