剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
那天结束时 我和Amir碰头
So at the end of the day, I met up with Amir
想知道他对结果是否满意
to see if he was happy with my results.
你感觉今天生意怎么样
So how do you feel about everything today?
太完美了 看起来这个点子已经起作用了
Beautiful. Seems like the idea is working a little bit,
至少我看见几辆上面有鸟屎的车
at least I saw a few cars with the bird poo-poo.
很棒 告诉你一声
Yeah. Now, just so you know,
我把所有的鸽子和鸡都给你买♥♥下来了
I bought all of the pigeons and the chickens for you,
你可以自己选择要不要把它们放在树上
so you can go and put them up yourself if you choose.
好吧
Okay.
我知道突然提起这个可能会有点尴尬
Now, I know this might be a bit of an awkward subject to broach,
但我知道你这里有月度最佳员工的评选
but I know you have an "employee of the month" program here.
是这样的
Yes, we do.
呃 你今天显然已经看到我♥干♥得很出色
You know, I obviously showed you today that I did a good job,
所以我在想
and so I was wondering
你能否考虑选我
if you would consider me for that.
选你为月度最佳员工吗
For the employee of the month?
是的
Yeah.
当然可以
Sure.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
你太客气了
You're quite welcome.
那你们一般会有颁奖仪式什么的吗
Now, do you normally do a ceremony or something?
我们一般只会奖励一张25美元的礼品券
We normally just present them with a $25 gift certificate.
好吧 相比我的贡献这个数目有点太少了
Okay, it maybe is a bit low for what I did.
有没有可能升到200美元呢
Is it possible to up it to $200?
行啊
Sure.
太棒了 非常感谢你 这真的
Great, thank you so much, that's...
别客气 - 我很荣幸 嗯
My pleasure. - Such an honor, I mean--
好啦 你太客气了
Okay. You're quite welcome.
欢迎来到我们最佳月度员工
Welcome to our employee-of-the-month
的颁奖典礼
meeting ceremony.
这个奖项是颁给
This honor goes to the person
本月表现得对公♥司♥最忠心的人
who has shown the most commitment to the company this month,
工作最努力的人
the person who has worked the hardest,
总体来说表现最佳的员工
and who is just the best person in general.
这个月 这个月的获奖者是 Nathan
This month--this month, it goes ot Nathan.
我吗 - 就是你 Nathan
Me? - Yes, you, Nathan.
我的天哪 真的吗 - 是的
Oh, my god, really? - Yes.
我的天哪 简直难以置信
Oh, my god. I'm so surprised.
十分感谢 - 不客气
Thank you so much. - My pleasure.
感谢你的付出 - 我好荣幸
Thank you very much. - I'm so honored,
大家
Uh...
谢谢大家
Oh, thank you.
这是奖给你的200美元现金
And there's your $200 cash prize...
奖金 - 你的200美元奖金
Bonus. - Your $200 cash bonus.
太感谢你了 天哪
Thank you so much. Oh, my god.
哦 好的
Oh, okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在请大家站成一排
Now, if you can all form a line,
Nathan会从你们面前走过
then Nathan will walk past you,
你们可以拍一拍他的背
and you can pat him on the back.
好吧 我有点害羞
Okay, it's a bit embarrassing,
没事儿的 - 好嘞
Right. - Okay.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
好了 那回见吧 再见了
All right, see you, I guess, or see you later.
好的
Okay.
我这辈子只上过一节课
Yeah, I've only been to one class in my whole life.
我翘课翘得太多了
I've skipped so much.
很酷吧
It's pretty awesome.
我不认识几个词
I can't really read too much.
我是说 我认识基本的26个字母
I mean, I know the basic letters,
但意思都要靠朋友告诉我
but my friends tell me what it is.
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表