剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表
有传言说这可能是班克西的杰作
There's a rumor that it might be Banksy
我们对此都非常兴奋
and we're all really excited about that.
我无意间创造出来的东西
I had inadvertently created something
竟然能和世界上最伟大的艺术家之一相提并论
that was on par with one of the world's greatest artists.
这可以算作是一种装置艺术
Something tied to an art installation.
或许是出自班克西之手
Maybe this is Banksy.
不一会儿 我店里的杯子就在易趣网上卖♥♥到了五百美元一件
Before I knew it, cups from my shop were selling on eBay for $500 a piece.
而且竟然还有骗子想借着这股热潮捞一把
And swindlers were even trying to cash in on the hype
在店外面出♥售♥赝品
by hocking fake merchandise outside the store.
那周结束的时候
By the end of the weekend,
我意识到愚蠢星巴克这个点子比我预期的还要有前景
I realized that Dumb Starbucks was a bigger idea than I ever thought it could be.
所以我召集了全球的媒体
So I gathered the worldwide media
宣布我们要扩展业务的消息
to announce that we were expanding.
嗨
Hi.
我很自豪地宣布我们很快就要
I'm proud to announce that we'll soon be opening
在纽约布鲁克林开第二家愚蠢星巴克了
a second Dumb Starbucks location in Brooklyn, New York,
而且就在两周之内
within the next two weeks.
我的生意不仅大获成功
My business was not only a bona fide success,
而且这还是我人生第一次
but for the first time in my life
体会到被人们主动簇拥的感觉
it felt like people actually wanted to be around me.
无论我做了什么 都在世界范围内产生了共鸣
Whatever I had done resonated with the entire world.
而人们的关注就像是洒在我灵魂上的阳光一般
And the attention was like sunlight on my soul.
我整个营销计划的关键就在于
My entire marketing plan depended on
借用他们的商标来博取关注
using their corporate logo to get attention.
而唯一合法的做法就是加上"愚蠢"这个词
And the only way to legally do it is by using "Dumb".
美国每一家主流公共台都想知道我的故事
Every major network in America wanted to know my story.
Nathan Fielder
Nathan Fielder.
我所向披靡
I was invincible.
而且我得承认 俯视一切的感觉真好
And I have to admit, the view from the top was pretty nice.
我们的糕点也非常有名
We're also famous for our pastries.
我其实还给你带了些 - 噢 好哇
I brought you some, actually. - Oh, okay.
哇 太棒了 - 一些我们的糕点
Yeah, great. - Of our pastries, yeah.
哇 看起来很棒的样子
Oh, the--those look great.
这些叫什么名字
What do you call these?
这些就是那什么 - 我还带了松饼
Are these those-- - I brought muffins too.
这些是我们出名的糕点 - 瞧瞧 真够怪的
These are our famous pastries. - Look at that. Isn't that weird.
这一面还贴着Vons超♥市♥的价签呢
It says Vons on the side.
我笑得合不拢嘴 整个人都轻飘飘的
I was all smiles and my head was in the clouds.
然后突然就被拽回了冰冷的现实
Then all of a sudden, reality hit.
一家叫作"愚蠢星巴克"的咖啡店
A coffee shop called "Dumb Starbucks"
本周末突然出现在洛斯菲利斯区 现已停业
that popped up in Los Feliz this weekend is now closed.
洛杉矶卫♥生♥部♥门昨日关停了愚蠢星巴克
The Los Angeles health department shut down Dumb Starbucks yesterday
因为它没有正规的营业执照
because it did not have proper permits.
此刻 愚蠢星巴克的未来不容乐观
Right now, the future of Dumb Starbucks isn't clear.
被卫♥生♥部♥门关停是能发生在我身上最糟糕的事情了
Being shut down by the health department was the worst thing that could happen to me.
我面临着失去一切的风险
I was at risk of losing everything.
然后我意识到也许我并没有想象中那么了解
And I realized that maybe I knew less about running a coffee shop
如何经营咖啡店
than I initially thought.
但后来我想到有一个我认识的人
But then I remembered, there was one person I knew
知道如何帮我摆脱这一困境
with the knowledge to get me out of this.
我能够做些培训 也有买♥♥咖啡豆的渠道
I can do the training and I can source the beans.
卫♥生♥部♥门会过来审核经营计划
The health department will have to come in, do a plan check.
好的 - 这我可以搞定
Okay. - That I can do.
当我回去找Elias寻求他的帮助时
When I returned to Elias to ask for his help,
他却不想和我有任何瓜葛
he wanted nothing to do with me.
所以你认为我们 我们不是朋友了 而且我们不
So you think we're--we're not friends and we're not--
我的朋友是不会雇律师来找我签合同的
My friends don't hire lawyers to come and sign contracts.
我以为 我还以为我们是朋友或者
I thought--I thought we were friends or--
但我的朋友不会有相机 聚光灯 律师
But my friends don't have cameras and lights and lawyers.
或者制♥作♥人
And producers.
那不是建立一段友谊的方式
That's not how you establish a friendship.
Elias的话像成吨♥的砖块砸中了我
Elias' words hit me like a ton of bricks.
在那一刻 我意识到在创立愚蠢星巴克的过程中
And in that moment, I realized that in building Dumb Starbucks,
我变成了我绝不想成为的人
I became someone that I never wanted to be.
我的最初目的是帮助一家挣扎求生的咖啡店获得声誉
I began all this trying to help a struggling coffee shop gain recognition.
而在我试图做到这点的慌乱过程中
And in my scramble to make things work
我把自己放在了第一位
I put myself before my fellow man,
一次又一次
time and time again.
最后 我得到了我所梦想的一切
In the end, I got everything I could have ever dreamed of.
但如果在通往成功的路上要不断地伤害他人
But what does success mean if the road that got you there
就算成功了又如何
is paved with broken hearts?
人们常说魔鬼是一个艺术家
They say that the devil is an artist.
如果真是这样 那么也许我就是他最伟大的艺术品
And if that's so, then maybe I was his greatest piece yet.
所以与其和卫♥生♥部♥门抗争
So rather than fighting the health department,
我决定是时候了结愚蠢星巴克了
I decided it was time for dumb starbucks to end.
去纠正每一个错误也许不大可能
It may have been impossible to right every wrong,
但开始做正确的事永远不会太迟
but it wasn't too late to begin doing what was right.
Jeremiah 我现在同意你
Jeremiah, I'd like to give you my blessing
去追Amber 如果你想要这么做的话
to pursue amber, if that's what you want.
至于后续如何 就随缘吧
And whatever happens after that, happens.
哇哦 好吧
Wow. Okay.
带给人们快乐才是我的真正使命
Bringing people joy is my true calling.
我可能失去了用我预想的方式去帮助太阳咖啡店的机会
I might have lost my opportunity to help the Helio Café in the way I intended.
但全世界的目光仍聚焦在我身上
But with the world's eye still on me,
我至少能够让他们去关注最需要关注的地方
I could at least draw their attention to the place that needed it the most.
*准备去把浴室门关上*
*Going to close the bathroom door*
*因为我们只需要一把剃刀和一些泡沫*
*'Cause all we need is a razor and some cream*
*你和我 还有一对刀片*
*You and me and a couple of blades*
*今晚共享丝滑肌肤*
*We'll have smooth skin tonight*
剧集 | 救援高手(2013) | 导航列表