剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
我没想到我们会被逮到
I didn't think we'd get caught,
而且他们会这么生气
or that they'd get so mad.
现在他们肯定不会让你学拉丁语了
Now they definitely won't let you study Latin.
没有 他们让我参加考试
No, they're letting me take the test.
你为什么问这个
Why do you ask?
没有 我只是担心
No, I was worried.
现在这个结果已经算是不错了
Just as well it turned out this way.
是啊
Yeah.
佩卢索 你还要多久
So, Peluso, how long are we going to take?
好了 快点
Come along, now.
别光站在那儿
Don't just stand there.
你得再加一个零 并且把小数点拿掉
You have to add another zero and take out the decimal point.
赛鲁罗 你觉得自己很了不起是吧
Cerullo, you think you're really something, eh?
你觉得你最厉害 是吗
You think you're the best, don't you?
但你什么都不是
But you're nobody.
安静点 只在被提问的时候说话 明白吗
Keep quiet and speak only when you're questioned, is that clear?
-老师 -安静
- Miss... - Quiet!
我说了让你安静 不要回嘴
I told you to be quiet and not answer back!
你回座位
You go to your place.
现在 一公斤意面要多少钱
Now, how much does a kilo of pasta cost?
用1.580除以12.5
1.580 divided by 12.5.
加一个零把小数点拿掉
Add a zero and take out the decimal point.
158除以125等于1 余数是33
125 goes into 158 only once, the remainder is 33.
你来继续
You continue.
很好 把零拿下来
Good, bring down the zero...
莉拉消失了一段时间
Lila disappeared for a while.
她这个从来不生病的人 患了非常严重的流感
She had a bad case of the flu, she, who was never ill.
我听说有人在街上看见她非常苍白瘦弱
I heard she had been seen in the street looking very pale and thin.
里诺
Rino.
莉拉呢
Lila?
她今天发高烧
She has a high fever today.
她不去学校了 不用等了
She's not coming to school, no use waiting.
对我来说我能理解那次发烧
It seemed to me that I could understand that fever.
我知道她很痛苦 我不喜欢她的痛苦
I knew she was suffering, and I didn't like her pain.
比萨斜塔位于阿尔诺河旁边
Pisa is bathed by the Arno.
那里是一座古代大学的遗址
It is the seat of an ancient university
是伽利略·伽利莱教书的地方
where Galileo Galilei taught.
教堂广场是真正的艺术瑰宝
The cathedral square is a true artistic jewel
拥有三个大理石雕塑
with three marble monuments...
我想念她 但我没有勇气去寻找她
I missed her, but I didn't have the courage to look for her.
我把心思都放在学习上
但不能跟她说话 我不知道我在学些什么
I studied, but I didn't know what I was studying without talking to her.
「老师」
"Teacher."
日子单调乏味地过着
The days went by monotonously,
我会和吉耀拉一起去老师那里补课
I'd go to the teacher with Gigliola for the extra lessons
然后回家
and then I'd go home.
「根源」
"Source."
我想着 即便莉拉邀请我去海边时
I thought that even if Lila had tried to hurt me
试图伤害我
when she asked me to go to the sea,
我也已经原谅她了 我迫不及待想见她
I had already forgiven her, and I couldn't wait to see her.
「中尉」
"Lieutenant."
就好像 我的一侧身体永远是冰冷的
It was as if one side of my body were always cold.
像缺失了什么东西
Something was missing.
-什么事 -埃莱娜在家吗
- What is it? - Is Lenù here?
埃莱娜
Lenù.
你好
Hi.
-你还好吗 -我现在没事了
- How are you? - I'm fine now.
我希望你看看这个
I want you to read it.
这是什么
What is it?
书
A book.
-是你写的吗 -是的
- Did you write it? - Yes.
名字叫做《蓝仙女》
It's called "The Blue Fairy."
我们说好要一起写的
We said we were going to write it together.
但你总是去找老师补课
But you're always doing lessons with the teacher.
先看看吧 看完告诉我你的想法
Read it and tell me what you think.
最令我震撼的 是我如今知道如何表达
What struck me most is something I know how to say now,
但当时却说不清楚的一种感觉
but wouldn't have been able to then.
那个作品中包含了莉拉的声音
The writing contained Lila's voice.
她用一些晦涩高深的词汇表达了自我 没有任何错误
She expressed herself with difficult words, without mistakes,
但你从文字中却不会感受到半分刻意和造作
and yet you didn't feel the artifice of the written word.
它很特别
It was special.
莉拉
Lila.
你写得太棒了
It's amazing.
-你真的喜欢吗 -真的很出色
- Did you really like it? - It's wonderful.
你觉得我可以靠写作赚钱吗
You think I can make money with it?
你应该拿去给老师看看 她能帮到你 这很重要
You should let the teacher read it, she can still help you, it's important.
不 我不想
No, I don't want to.
但你应该那么做
But you should.
拜托了
Please.
你想怎么做就去做吧
Do what you want.
我要去洗衣服了 明天见
I'm going to get the laundry, see you tomorrow.
我们想 你们想
We will want, you will want,
他们想
they will want.
埃莱娜
Elena?
用已然语气下的动词「哭」的过去式造句
Indicative mood, past tense of the verb "to cry."
我当时哭了
I cried,
你当时哭了
you cried,
他当时哭了
he cried.
等等 吉耀拉 你来继续
Wait. Gigliola, you continue.
我们当时哭了
We cried,
你们当时哭了
you cried,
他们...
they...
他们什么
They?
哭过了的
Crieded?
什么
What?
-哭了 -没错 但你似乎没有完全理解
- Cried. - Yes, but you don't seem to understand.
你们不能犯错 否则 就通不过入学考试
You can't make a mistake, or else you won't pass the admissions test.
-我能去下厕所吗 -去吧
- May I go to the bathroom? - Go to the bathroom.
-上完之后记得洗手 -是 老师
- Wash your hands afterwards. - Yes, miss.
老师
Miss?
莉拉写了本很棒的书 希望你能帮忙看看
Lila has written a wonderful book that she wants you to read.
告诉赛鲁罗 她应该为了拿毕业证书而学习
Tell Cerullo that she should be studying for the diploma
不应该浪费时间
instead of wasting time.
埃莱娜 你知道什么是庶民吗
Elena, do you know what the plebs are?
知道
Yes.
人♥民♥大众 庶民们的护民官...
The people, the tribunes of the plebs...
是格拉古兄弟
the Gracchi.
格拉古兄弟是公元前2世纪
罗马共和国的平民领袖
好极了 格拉古兄弟
Good girl, the Gracchi.
但我指的是现在的
But I'm talking about now.
庶民是很低贱的
The plebs are quite a nasty thing.
如果某人希望继续当庶民 那么他或她的孩子
And if someone wishes to remain a plebeian, he, his children,
以及子孙后代 将会一无所有
and the children of his children deserve nothing.
仔细听好我的话 别管赛鲁罗了 多为你自己考虑
Listen to me carefully: forget Cerullo and think of yourself.
莉拉 坐下吧 我给你扎辫子
Lila, sit down. I'll braid your hair.
不 我不想
No, I don't want to.
我还特意弄了根新头绳呢
I even have a new ribbon.
埃莱娜 过来 我给你扎辫子
Lenù, come here, I'll do braids for you.
-我想要 -好的
- I want them. - All right.
-这头绳真漂亮 谁给你的 -杂货店的老板娘
- What a nice ribbon, who gave it to you? - The lady at the notions store.
-是丝绸的吗 -像是丝绒的
- Is it silk? - It's like velvet.
我把你的书给她了
I gave her your book.
但她还没看
But she still hasn't read it.
等我有时间就再写一本 那本写得不好
As soon as I have time I'll write another one, that one was no good.
不是的 明明写得非常好
That's not true, it was wonderful.
-简直是垃圾 -不 你的书很棒
- It was garbage. - No, your book's wonderful.
什么书
What book?
没什么书
No book.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
回家
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表