剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
瞧瞧谁来了
Look who's here!
这是小女儿 看看她长多大了
Here's the little one. See how she's grown?
莉拉很漂亮
Lila was beautiful.
要是尼诺看到她 也会为她着迷
Nino, if he saw her, would have been entranced by her.
我意识到她在各个方面都领先我
I realized she was ahead of me in everything,
好像她在什么秘密学校上课一样
as if she were going to some secret school.
从那一刻起 我决定全身心投入到学习中
From that moment I decided to buckle down and study,
对自己许诺 我永远不能比她差
promising myself I would never be less than her.
早上好
Good morning.
坐下
Be seated.
今天是圣诞假期前的最后一天
Seeing as it's the last day before the Christmas break,
我一直很仁慈
I have been clement.
不用怕
Do not fear.
格雷科 过来
Greco, come here.
这翻译你是抄来的吗
Did you copy this translation?
不是
No.
我发誓
I swear.
你知道我看得出来你是真的懂
You know I can tell if you really know things
还是抄袭来的吧
or if you've copied them?
是的
Yes.
总而言之
Anyway...
你得了个优
A fine A.
谢谢
Thank you.
博塞利
Boselli.
简直是灾难
An utter shambles.
你太棒了
Well done!
马耶罗
Maiello.
你也完成得很棒
You too, have distinguished yourself.
埃莱娜
Elena!
-想一起走回家吗 -好啊
- Want to walk home together? - Yes.
我们以后都一起走回家可以吗
Is it okay if we always walk home together?
不知道 你要是想的话 当然可以
I don't know, if you like, sure.
等等
Wait.
你想和我在一起吗
Do you want to go steady with me?
你明白我的意思吗
Did you understand?
-明白 -你的回应是什么
- Yes. - And what's your answer?
可以
All right.
好的
Yes.
我答应吉诺 只是因为我想先于莉拉有男友
I said yes to Gino only because I wanted a boyfriend before Lila.
我感觉很强大
I felt strong.
我走出了从小生活的地方 我要去上高中了
I had gone beyond the neighborhood, I was going to high school,
我身边的人都在学拉丁语和希腊语
I was with kids who were studying Latin and Greek
而不是砖匠 技工 水果贩子
and not with bricklayers, mechanics, fruit vendors
或者像她一样的鞋匠
and shoemakers, like her.
我来了
Here I am!
里诺 我要去买♥♥圣诞晚餐要用到的食物了
Rino, I'm going shopping for the Christmas dinner.
-我列了这么长的一份清单 -我也是
- I got a list this long. - Me too.
莉拉 不是要给她看那东西吗
Lila, what about that thing?
-你想看个东西吗 -好啊
- You wanna see something? - Yes.
别跟其他人说
Keep it to yourself, though.
莉拉跟我说你和那个药剂师的儿子在交往
Lila told me you're going out with the pharmacist's son.
不是那样的
It's not true.
你喜欢有钱人家的孩子
So, you like rich kids!
给她摸摸
Let her touch them.
你知道谁买♥♥得起这鞋吗
You know who can afford these shoes?
你男友 以及你的公公 那个药剂师
Your sweetheart and your father-in-law, the pharmacist.
折弯试试
Bend them.
-看那鞋子质量多好 -确实
- See how strong it is? - It's true.
-得再加强一下 -为什么
- We need to make them stronger. - Why?
缝线处还是太宽了
The seam is still too wide.
或许太软了
And maybe they're too soft.
爸爸很快就能看出这些问题
How long would it take Dad to see these mistakes?
你为什么总是让我难堪
Why are you always giving me shit?
那你试试放到水里
Then let's try again with the water.
不行 爸爸随时会回来
No, Dad could come back any minute.
你不敢把它放进水里
You're scared to put it in water.
你技术很好 里诺
You're very skilled, Rino.
鞋子做得很好
They turned out really well.
把这话说给你的小贱♥人♥朋友听
Tell that to that bitch of a friend of yours.
看吧 她喜欢瞎搞
See? She likes to fiddle around.
你摸下
Touch.
-干的 -湿的
- It's dry. - It's wet.
只有你摸出来是湿的
Only you feel the wet.
你摸摸看
Feel it.
-有点湿 -看吧
- It's a little bit wet. - See?
就在水里放了一下 就已经湿了
It was only in the water for a moment and it's already wet.
这可算不上好
It's no good.
我们必须从头开始缝
We have to sew it all from scratch again.
湿一点又怎样
What do we care about a little damp?
你太心急 心急吃不了热豆腐
You're in a hurry and hurry's not good.
-你要教我怎么生活吗 -那鞋是湿的
- You wanna teach me how to live? - That shoe is wet.
我怎么会有你这么顽固的贱♥人♥妹妹
Why do I have such a stubborn bitch for a sister?
别说了 里诺
Drop it, Rino.
前一天说我做得对 第二天又说我得重做
One day you say I'm doing it right, the next that I have to start over.
-就是一双鞋而已 -闭嘴 埃莱娜
- It's just a pair of shoes. - Be quiet, Lenù!
现在你给我听着
Now you listen to me:
我不想一辈子都当仆人
I don't want to spend my life being a servant!
我们走 他疯了
Let's get out of here, he's crazy.
你听到我的话了吗
You hear me?
他以为他马上就要有钱了
He thinks he's close to being rich.
他一心想要贷款买♥♥烟花 新年时放着玩
He got it into his head to take out a loan to buy fireworks for New Year's.
他觉得邻居会以为我们越来越有钱了
He thinks the neighborhood will think we're getting richer.
-会让索拉拉家嫉妒 -但是他从哪弄这笔钱呢
- To make the Solaras jealous. - But where's he getting the money?
索拉拉家为烟花已经准备一个月了
The Solaras have been preparing the fireworks for a month.
莴苣披萨 还要什么吗
Pizza with escarole, then?
我还要一罐蜂蜜做蜂蜜糖球
Then I'll take a jar of honey for the struffoli.
蜂蜜...完美
Honey... perfect.
这得排一整天
This is going to take all day.
这意面很好的一点是 煮时不会变软烂
This pasta stays firm when you cook it that's a treat.
还要什么吗
Then?
给我一袋糖
Give me a pack of sugar.
糖 给你
Sugar, there you are.
看这 看看这个 还要别的吗
Look here, look at this! Anything else?
你看起来很漂亮
You look really good.
-没有 -是真的
- No. - Yes.
即使长了青春痘
Even with pimples.
是因为你从学校获得的满足感吗 是因为爱情的滋润吗
Is it the satisfaction you get from school? Is it love?
那不是爱情
It's not love.
我甚至不知道我对吉诺有没有感觉
I don't even know if I have feelings for Gino.
你呢 你不想交一个男朋友吗
And you? Don't you want a boyfriend?
我一心只想着那个鞋的事情
I only want to think about the shoe project.
阿方索 去拿那两个女孩们的购物清单
Alfonso! Get the girls' shopping list.
埃莱娜 你好 莉拉
Lenù. Hi, Lila.
-你们有购物清单吗 -当然有
- You got a shopping list? - Of course.
给我吧
Give it to me.
莉塞特夫人买♥♥的是哪种熏火腿
Which prosciutto did Signora Lisetta buy?
手工粗制的那种
The rustic one.
好的
All right.
可以也给我四分之一磅吗
Will you do a quarter for me, too?
那看来我们达成共识了 皮诺奇娅
We understand each other, then. Pinuccia!
-晚上好 -你变得真漂亮
- Good evening. - How pretty you've become.
-多亏有阿方索在这 -要不然我们还在等
- Just as well Alfonso was there. - Or we'd still be there.
埃莱娜
Lenù.
你想来我家来庆祝新年夜吗
Do you want to celebrate News Year's Eve at my place?
-阿方索很想让你来 -我们已经有安排了
- Alfonso really wants you to. - We've already got plans.
跟他哥哥和家人一起
We're with her brother and the family.
叫里诺和你父母也来 房♥子很大
Invite Rino and your parents, it's a big house.
我们可以上露台放烟花
For the fireworks we'll go up to the terrace.
你知道佩卢索一家会跟我们一起来吧
You know the Pelusos are coming with us, right?
我重新说
Let's start over.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表