剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
赛鲁罗制鞋店
你得做到简洁和精确
You have to do it neat and accurate.
抱歉
Sorry.
我要跟你说多少回 看他做得多好
How many times do I have to tell you? See how well he does it?
-早上好 -早上好 斯特凡诺
- Good morning. - Good morning, Stefano.
你好
Hi.
早上好 斯特凡诺
Good morning, Stefano.
费尔南多先生
Don Fernando...
所有样板鞋都在这儿了 我们刚做好的
Here are all the models, we just made them.
莉拉 你喜欢吗
Well, Lila?
你是什么看法 喜欢吗
What do you think, do you like them?
喜欢
Yes.
费尔南多先生 你能过来下吗
Don Fernando, can you come over here?
等等 我这有要事呢
Wait. I'm doing something important.
你不喜欢吗
Don't you like them?
-不是 只是... -费尔南多先生
- No, it's just that... - Don Fernando.
鞋跟跟草图里的不一样
The heel looks different from the drawing.
颜色也是 不该更深一点吗
The color, too, shouldn't it be darker?
这些是必要的变动 毕竟那是草图
They're necessary variations, those are drawings.
但这不符合我的要求
But it's not what I asked you for.
那些草图是一个小姑娘画的
Those are drawings done by a little girl.
要是鞋跟不做成这样 根本支撑不了
If you don't do the heel like that, it won't support it.
那这个呢 这个也不一样
And this one? This one is different, too.
脚背上本来设计了一根缎带
It had a lace on the instep,
总是断掉
it always broke.
我让你照着莉拉的草图做 但这些鞋都跟图里不一样
I asked you to make Lila's designs, these are other shoes.
-那我们就无法达成共识 -你什么意思
- Then we don't understand each other. - What are you saying?
这些只是很小的改动
These are slight modifications.
是必要的
It was necessary to make them.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
非常漂亮
They're really beautiful.
你做得很好 里诺
You've done a really good job, Rino.
结实却轻盈
They're sturdy, but light.
再往下面一点 关于切口我刚怎么跟你说的
C'mon, further down. What did I just tell you about the cut?
应该要怎样 简洁 精确
How does it have to be? Neat and accurate.
共♥产♥主义理论家从不掩饰
The theoreticians of communism have never concealed
他们对宗教的厌恶
their hatred for religion.
马克斯称之为「人♥民♥的鸦♥片♥」
Marx defines it "the opium of the people".
列♥宁♥称之为「精神酒精」
Lenin calls it "spiritual booze".
而葛兰西...
And Gramsci...
莉拉很喜欢斯特凡诺 但我并不喜欢安东尼奥
Lila really cared about Stefano, I didn't care about Antonio.
这让我很生气
This made me so angry.
我不能让一个人亲我 摸我
I couldn't let someone kiss me and touch me
而我对他的喜欢只有一丁点 我必须离开他
and only be just a little fond of him, I had to leave him.
格雷科
Greco?
你为什么在画画 不听我讲课
Why are you drawing instead of listening to me?
我一边画画 一边听课
I'm drawing... but I'm listening.
-这个内容让你提不起兴趣吗 -是的
- Doesn't it interest you enough? - No.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我觉得 人类
Because I think that man
因为接触了太多命运的盲目愤怒
is so exposed to the blind fury of destiny
将自己交托给圣灵 交托给上帝
that to entrust oneself to the Holy Spirit, to God,
就如同城里已经燃起熊熊烈火
is the same thing as collecting trading
你却还在收集游戏卡
cards while the city burns.
请离开教室
Please leave this classroom.
出去
Get out.
去走廊上慢慢反省你冒犯性的言论
In the hallway you'll have time to reflect on your offensive remarks.
快点
Go.
我们刚讲到哪儿了
Now, where were we?
怎么了 你怎么在外面
What's wrong? Why are you out here?
宗教老师把我赶出来了
The religion teacher threw me out.
你不是模范学生吗
But weren't you the model student?
我不知道我刚才怎么了
I don't know what got into me.
那老师开始恶毒地抨击共♥产♥主义者
The teacher started speaking badly about the communists.
然后他说了点什么 我顶撞了他
Then he said something and I spoke up.
我都不知道我说了什么
I don't even know what I said.
等等 我来处理
Wait, I'll take care of it.
好样的 埃莱娜 你很勇敢
Well done, Elena, you were very brave.
但你冒了很大的风险
But now you're running a big risk,
他可能会给予你记过处分
he might give you a demerit.
我会去找他谈谈
I'll try to speak to him.
你们在这等我
But you wait here.
要不你去写一篇文章描述你和牧师的交锋吧
Why don't you write a page describing your clash with the priest?
写来做什么
What for?
我在和一家杂♥志♥合作 叫做「那不勒斯-穷♥人♥的酒店」
I collaborate with a magazine, it's called "Naples - Hotel of the Poor".
-你有看过吗 -没
- Have you ever read it? - No.
我们专门针对城里的各种问题
We deal with the city's problems.
通过曝光和调查性文章呈现给大众
With exposés and investigative articles.
这篇是我写的
I wrote this.
这篇是个高一女生写的 跟你一样
And this was written by a girl in first year, like you.
你也写诗吗
Do you write poetry, too?
不 你说什么呢 我不写诗
No. What are you talking about? Poems!
你会写吗
So, will you write it?
好的
All right.
我会试试
I'll try.
你可以进去了 但是...
You may go in, but you must apologize
你得为你冒犯性的语气道歉
for the offensive tone you adopted.
进去吧 明天课上见
Go, kid, I'll see you in class tomorrow.
-谢谢你 老师 -进去吧
- Thank you, Miss. - Come on.
-他们会署上你的名字吗 -会
- Will they put your name on it? - Yes.
署上埃莱娜·格雷科吗
Precisely Elena Greco?
但你得看看那文章 告诉我你的想法
But you must read the article and tell me what you think.
这是斯特凡诺刚送我的礼物 你戴着很好看
This is the latest present from Stefano, it looks good on you.
他妈妈和他妹妹受不了我 说他败家
His mother and sister can't stand me, they say that he spends everything.
要是我不去杂货店里干活 她们也不会去
If I don't go to work in the grocery store, they're not going to either.
所以你会去吗
And you?
我说我会立刻去
I said I'd go straightaway,
但她们两个其实并不想我过去
but those two really don't want me.
再过几天我要去选我的婚纱
In a few days I'm going to pick out my bridal gown.
你想一起去吗
Do you want to come too?
拜托了 不然我会杀死我的小姑子和婆婆
Please, or else I'll end up killing my sister-in-law and mother-in-law.
好吧 我会去的
All right, I'll come,
但你得告诉我我的文章写得好不好
but you have to tell me if what I've written is any good.
我无法告诉你这写得好还是不好
I'm not capable of telling you if it's any good or not.
拜托 要是你不帮我 我绝对不会把它交给尼诺
Please, if you don't help me I'll never hand it in to Nino.
整天念着尼诺 你什么时候和萨拉拖雷成好朋友了
Nino... When did you become such good friends with Sarratore?
我不是他的朋友 我只是偶尔在学校里碰到他
I'm not a friend of his, I see him now and again at school.
我能删改吗
Can I erase things?
可以
Yes.
我能调换顺序吗
Can I move something?
你真的很出色
You really are good,
所以他们总给你高分
that's why they always give you top grades.
但我不想再读你写的东西了
But I don't want to read anything more of what you write.
为什么
Why?
因为这会让我伤心
Because it hurts me.
-我会把它重新抄一遍 -没事 我来抄
- I'll copy it all onto a fresh page. - Don't worry, I'll do it.
不 我来抄
No, let me do it.
那张纸上的内容跟我写的一样
On the page there was exactly what I had written,
但表达得更清楚直接
but clearer, more immediate.
那些删改 调换和小增补
The erasures, the movements, the small additions
让我觉得 我仿佛已经逃离了自我
gave me the impression that I'd escaped myself
向前奔跑了一百步 浑身充满能量
and that now I was running a hundred steps ahead with an energy
以及和谐
and a harmony
被抛在身后的那个人 是无法体会这种感觉的
that the person left behind didn't know they had.
加利亚尼老师说得对
Miss Galiani's right.
她说什么了
About what?
你的写作能力比我强
You write better than I do.
加利亚尼夸大其词了
Galiani exaggerates.
我先收下这个
I'll keep this.
听我说...
Listen...
你想回家时一起走一段路吗
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表