剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
马尔切洛
Marcello...
我有跟你说过我想要你吗
Have I ever told you that I wanted you?
没有 我知道 但你现在想要我了吗
No, I know. But do you want me now?
不
No.
我爱的是别人
I love someone else.
-是谁 -斯特凡诺
- Who is it? - Stefano.
我已经知道了
I already knew.
-只是我不愿意相信 -你还是信了比较好
- But I didn't want to believe it. - Well, you better believe it.
因为事实就是这样
Because that's the way it is.
-我会把你和他都杀了 -如果你愿意 现在就可以杀了我
- I'll kill him and you! - You can try with me now if you like.
你还等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
我太爱你了 我下不去手 你明白吗
I love you too much, I can't do it! You get me?
那就叫你兄弟 你父亲
Then send your brother, your father...
或是你朋友来动手 随便你想找谁都行
a friend, whoever you want.
或许他们有胆量动手
Maybe they've got the guts to do it.
但你记得叫他们先杀掉我
But tell them to kill me first.
因为如果我还活着 而你杀了任何人
Because if you touch anyone while I'm still alive,
我会亲自动手杀了你们
I'll be the one to kill you.
你知道我一定说到做到
And you know I'll do it.
我会先从你开始
And I'll start with you.
叫人过来把电视机搬走
Send someone to get the television.
我们家不需要
We don't need it.
莉拉一直很勇敢 但却算不上谨慎小心
Lila had been brave, but not prudent.
她也知道事情不会就这么完了
She also knew it couldn't end like that.
我在学校里表现很好
I was doing very well at school.
老师们都对我很满意
The teachers were happy with me,
我越来越受到注意
I was being noticed more and more.
格雷科
Greco!
我一直避开尼诺 我不想跟他说话 甚至不想看到他
I avoided Nino, I didn't want to speak to him or even see him.
埃莱娜
Lenù!
那种反感和愤怒
The repulsion and anger
他父亲唤起我情欲的记忆 都蔓延到了他身上
the memory of his father aroused in me, extended to him.
给予 梅特鲁斯 奈维乌斯 "时人"
Dabunt Metelli Nevio poetay.
"时人"是什么
"Po-etay"?
就那么难吗 曼佐
Is it that difficult, Manzo?
韵律变换规律不都已经写在黑板上了吗
With the metric pattern marked on the blackboard?
那你要怎么记住六步格 六音步抑扬格
How will you memorize the hexameter, the iambic hexameter,
希腊文学的挽歌♥对句
the elegiac couplet of Greek literature?
你要怎么办
How will you do it?
格雷科 你来读黑板上的句子
Greco, you read the sentence on the board.
让你的同学们都听听
Let your classmates hear
这首诗的韵脚 古代拉丁诗体的韵脚
the rhythm of the verse, the rhythm of Saturnian verse.
邪恶
Malum...
给予
dabunt...
-你看不清楚吗 -抱歉 先生
- Can't you see properly? - I'm sorry, sir.
-我看什么都是模糊的 -模糊吗
- I see everything foggy. - Foggy?
格雷科 你得叫人带你去眼科看看
Greco, you must absolutely have someone take you to an optician.
把你的练习册给我
Give me your exercise book.
我会给你的父母留个言
I'll write a note to your parents.
让他们签字 明天带给我
Bring it back tomorrow signed.
好吗
All right?
曼佐 我们继续
Manzo, let us proceed.
邪恶 给予 梅特鲁斯 奈维乌斯 诗人
Malum dabunt Metelli Nevio poete.
请重复一遍
Please, repeat.
回座位去吧 你在糟蹋拉丁文的韵律
Back to your seat, you're destroying Latin metrics!
下去吧
Please, go away.
我倒想为这眼镜高昂的价钱哭一场
I feel like crying over how much these lenses cost.
可是你没看到我戴眼镜更丑了吗
But can't you see that I'm even uglier like this?
你知道你是怎么毁掉你的视力的吗
You know how you ruined your eyesight?
你总是扑在书上
You're always poring over books.
你早该想到这点才对
You should have thought of that before.
他还爱着她
He's still in love.
你怎么不去搭车兜风
Weren't you going for a drive?
不了 米凯莱和马尔切洛有事要做
No, Michele's got stuff to do with Marcello.
是真的 她确实像个女明星
It's true, she looks like an actress,
但她和斯特凡诺在一起后就打扮得太过了
but since she's been with Stefano she's dressing up too much.
她以为自己是索拉雅王妃呢
She thinks she's Princess Soraya.
你们觉得她为什么要和斯特凡诺·卡拉奇订婚
Why do you think she got engaged to Stefano Carracci?
-她在为她一家子人谋求好生活 -莉拉爱斯特凡诺
- She set up the whole family. - Lila loves Stefano.
莉拉很清楚那些钱是从哪里来的
Lila knows perfectly well where that money comes from.
又是阿奇勒先生 黑市和战争时期的那套理论吗
Again with Don Achille, the black market and all that wartime bullshit?
不久前 你朋友还同意我的看法
Until recently, your friend agreed with me.
怎么了 斯特凡诺的钱是从哪里来的
Why, where does Stefano's money come from?
来自阿奇勒先生床垫里藏着的家庭妇女的钱
From the gold of family mothers that Don Achille hid in his mattress.
她在用穷♥人♥的血汗钱扮贵妇
She's playing the lady with the blood of the poor.
她被包养了
And she's being kept.
她和她全家人都被包养了 尽管她都还没嫁过去呢
Her and her whole family. And she's not even married yet!
-那家杂货店... -"包养"是什么意思
- Look, the grocery store... - What does "kept" mean?
就是字面意思
Kept means kept.
莉拉去做头发 是谁付的钱
Who pays when Lila goes to the hairdresser's?
她买♥♥衣服又是谁付的钱
Or when she buys clothes?
里诺的鞋店 又是谁投的钱
Who put in the money for Rino's shoe store?
你的意思是 莉拉并不爱他 而是把自己卖♥♥了出去
Are you saying that Lila's not in love but that she's sold herself?
不 恩佐 帕斯卡莱不是这个意思
No, Enzo, that's not what Pasquale meant.
我们都爱她
We all love her.
-让帕斯卡莱回答 -没错 她卖♥♥了自己
- Let Pasquale answer. - Yeah, she sold herself.
而且她不在乎那钱有多脏
And she doesn't care how dirty that money is.
-不是的 -抱歉 埃莱娜
- No... - Sorry, Lenù.
-愿意卖♥♥了自己的女孩是... -妓♥女♥
- A girl who sells herself is a...? - Whore!
-你说什么 -我说她是妓♥女♥
- What? - I call her a whore.
你说谁是妓♥女♥
Who's a whore?
恩佐 帕斯卡莱
Enzo! Pasquale!
帕斯卡莱说得对
Pasquale's right.
你或许愿意为她而死
You would be capable of dying for her.
但莉拉只是个彻头彻尾的妓♥女♥
But Lila's only a big whore.
现在她想扮作贵妇
Now she wants to play the lady,
但当马尔切洛去她家的时候 她为他口♥交♥
but when Marcello went to her house, she gave him blowjobs.
你知道吗
Did you know?
-谁告诉你的 -米凯莱
- Who told you? - Michele.
那他有没有告诉你 只有马尔切洛固执地认为他们订婚了
Did he tell you Marcello was the only one who thought they were engaged?
他没必要编造谎话
He had no reason to make it up.
马尔切洛可以得到他想要的任何女人
Marcello can get all the women he wants.
那不可能是真的
It can't be true.
是真的 他给她买♥♥了个戒指 她就给他口♥交♥
It is, he bought her a ring and she gave him blowjobs.
-不是真的 -埃莱娜说得对
- It's not true. - Elena's right.
我不相信
I don't believe it.
不是真的
It's not true.
明天见吗
See you tomorrow?
莉拉
Lila!
等我一下
Wait for me!
我很害怕
I'm scared.
人们口出恶言 说些肮脏的事
People are saying some really ugly things.
如果让斯特凡诺知道了怎么办
What if Stefano finds out?
我想着...
I thought...
你指的是马尔切洛抹黑我的那些话吗
Are you talking about what Marcello says about me?
关于我们在我家做了什么
About what we did at my place?
-你已经知道了吗 -斯特凡诺告诉我了
- You already know? - Stefano told me.
他们都跟他说了
They all told him.
你给他口♥交♥...那是什么意思
You gave him blowjobs... what does that mean?
你做了什么
What did you do?
-很肮脏吗 -不 我可没做过
- Is it dirty? - No, I didn't do any of it.
我向你发誓 什么也没做
I swear to you, none of it.
莉拉 事情严重吗
Lila, is it serious?
-万一斯特凡诺生气了怎么办 -他知道那不是真的
- What if Stefano gets mad? - He knows it's not true.
他问我马尔切洛去我家有没有做过什么
He asked me if anything happened with Marcello at my place.
我说"你疯了吗 什么事都没发生"
I said: "Are you crazy? Nothing ever happened."
斯特凡诺说他相信我 然后就不想提这事了
Stefano said he believes me and doesn't want to talk about it.
我们决定超然于索拉拉家
We've decided to rise above the Solaras.
超然
Rise above?
假装索拉拉家和邻里们不存在
Pretend they don't exist, the Solaras and the neighborhood.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表