剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
-爸爸 你去哪儿 -过来
- Dad! Where are you going? - Come.
你不想看看爸爸工作的地方吗
Don't you want to see where your dad works?
维托里奥 你在这儿做什么
Vittorio, what are you doing here?
我带我女儿来参观一下法♥院♥
I brought my daughter to see the courthouse.
多漂亮的姑娘啊
What a pretty girl!
念中学时 她的拉丁语得了优良 意大利语得了优
In middle school she got A- in Latin, A in Italian...
要是家里富裕 她能全都考到特优
If she had a swank family she'd have got all A+.
今早我给她报名上了高中
This morning I enrolled her in high school.
确实
No less!
上午好啊
Good morning.
-上午好 法官 -上午好 大人
- Good morning, Judge. - Excellency, good morning.
-请容我介绍下我的女儿 -现在不是时候
- I'd like you to meet my daughter. - This isn't the right time.
那是约迪切法官 是个大人物
That's Judge Iodice, he's a big wig.
他负责那不勒斯最重要的审讯
He does the most important trials in Naples.
他全都负责
He does them all.
早上他去了别的地方
This morning he was elsewhere.
若你是锤子 就使劲敲 若你是铁砧 就保持不动
If you're a hammer, strike, if you're an anvil, keep still.
我们就得保持不动 我们是铁砧
We've to keep still, we're anvils.
现在仔细听我说
Now pay attention,
要去学校 你就得坐火车到蒙特萨克罗
to go to school, you take the train and get off at Montesacro.
从那里你再乘21号♥电车 到法♥院♥路
From there you take the tram, the 21, that takes you to Via dei Tribunali.
别记错了 别乘12号♥
Don't get it wrong, don't take the 12
那会把你载到国家广场的 知道吗
because that goes to Piazza Nazionale, got that?
知道了 爸爸
All right, Papa.
阿方索
Alfonso!
-你好 -你好吗
- Good day. - How are you?
我带我女儿去高中报了名
I took my daughter to enroll at high school.
正在跟她说从家到学校怎么走
I'm showing her the route from home to school.
-真是个漂亮的姑娘 -谢谢
- Pretty girl. - Thank you.
-你怎么样 -一切都很好
- How are you? - Everything's fine.
我要去邮局给律师付账单
I'm going to the post office to pay some bills for the counselor.
-他怎么了 -说来话长 完全是另一件事
- What happened with him? - That's another story...
先不提了吧
Let's just drop it.
-结果跟我说的一样吗 -是的
- It ended up like I said? - Like you said.
埃莱娜 你去哪里
Lenù, where are you going?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
那是大海
It's the sea.
那是我第一次见到大海
It was the first time I saw the sea.
波光和涛声
I felt dazed by the light,
让我目眩神迷
by the sound.
那景象虽然使我感动
It seemed that, although the spectacle moved me,
但似乎有太多的东西
many things, too many,
在我周围飞逝 难以抓住
were shedding around me, unable to be grasped.
我想着莉拉 想着我们
I thought about Lila, about the two of us,
想着我们出走又半路返回的那天
about that day we went off but then we came back.
在那一刻 我想着我们两个
At that moment I thought about the two of us,
想着那天 我们一起出发 又一起折返
about that day we went away together and then we came back.
你还记得吗
Do you remember?
然后我爸爸就...我从没见过他那样
And then my father there... I'd never seen him like that.
他跟每个人打招呼 还总是停下交谈
He says hello to everyone, he always stops to talk.
我得告诉里诺 我们要接受吉耀拉的邀请
I gotta tell Rino that we have to accept the invitation to Gigliola's.
就算里诺和我爸爸去不了 我也想去
I want to go, even if Rino and my father can't come.
-你没听我刚说的话吗 -我当然听了
- Weren't you listening to me? - Of course, I was.
我给你看点东西
I wanna show you something.
你看 我从图书馆拿来的
Look, I got it from the library.
《跳舞教程》
HOW TO DANCE
快来
Come.
-你在做什么 -跟着我做
- What are you doing? - Follow me.
下腰
Dip!
-我来教你 -你知道怎么跳舞吗
- I'll teach you. - Do you know how to dance?
-他跳得很好 -过来这边
- He's really good. - Come here.
把你的脚放在我的脚上
Put your feet on top of mine.
我就是这样教莉拉的
This is how I taught Lila.
♪你有一条低胸裙♪
You got a lowcut dress
♪一顶缀着缎带和玫瑰的帽子♪
A hat with ribbons and with roses...
你不知道我妹妹有多痴迷跳舞
You don't know how obsessed my sister is!
如果我给她展示了新舞步 她就会一直练到学会为止
If I show her a new step, she practices it until she's got it.
幸好我们没有留声机
Just as well we don't have a gramophone.
你知道留声机是什么词语吗
Do you know what word gramophone is?
不知道
No.
是希腊语
It's Greek.
过来
Come here.
♪我爱过你♪
I loved you
♪你爱过我♪
You loved me...
等会儿我用希腊字母写"留声机"给你看
Later I'll write "gramophone" for you with Greek letters.
她甚至在我上高中之前就开始学习古希腊语了
She began studying Ancient Greek even before I started high school.
她总是抢在我之前做一些我应该做的事
She always did the things I was supposed to do,
并且比我做得更好
before me and better than me.
可爱的女士们
Lovely ladies!
在吉耀拉妈妈为她办的命名日派对上
At the party Gigliola's mother threw for her name day,
所有人都来了
everyone was there.
朱塞平娜·佩卢索 阿尔佛雷多的妻子
Giuseppina Peluso, Alfredo's wife,
带着她的孩子 帕斯卡莱和卡梅拉
with her children Pasquale and Carmela
和玛丽亚·卡拉奇站在同一个屋檐下
was under the same roof as Maria Carracci,
阿奇勒先生的遗孀
Don Achilles' widow,
还有她的孩子 斯特凡诺 皮诺奇娅和阿方索
with her children Stefano, Pinuccia and Alfonso.
有史以来第一次 杀人凶手的孩子
For the first time, the murderer's children
与受害者的孩子共处一室
were in the same room as the victim's kids.
那真的可能会出任何状况
Anything could have happened.
现在是什么情况
So, what happens now?
你们不跳舞吗 就让我一个人跳啊
Are you gonna dance? Make me dance on my own?
这样比较好
Better that way.
去啊 安东尼奥
Go, Antonio!
摇滚起来
Rock'n'roll!
你怎么不去
Why don't you go?
我不知道怎么跳
I don't know how.
但你练了那么久摇滚舞
But you practiced rock'n'roll so much.
我不想去 我想在这儿陪着你
I don't feel like it, I want to stay here with you.
-你怎么不跳舞 -这支我不会跳
- Why aren't you dancing? - I can't do this one.
我也不会 来吧
Me neither, come on.
安东尼奥 你还好吗
Antonio, are you okay?
艾达 跟我来
Ada, come with me.
你跳得很好 莉拉
You're good, Lila.
莉拉
Lila?
能和我跳支舞吗
Will you dance with me?
卡梅拉
Carmela...
米凯莱 我不希望帕斯卡莱在这里
Michele, I don't want Pasquale here.
斯帕纽洛夫人
Signora Spagnuolo.
帕斯卡莱 我能跟你说句话吗
Pasquale, can I have a word?
-艾达 我们得走了 -发生什么事了
- Ada, we gotta go. - What happened?
-埃莱娜 我们走 -等莉拉跳完再走
- Lenù, let's go. - Let Lila finish and we'll go.
不 我们现在就走 里诺不在 她必须跟我们一起走
No, we gotta go now. Rino's not here, she's gotta come with us.
走吧
Come on.
混♥蛋♥
Cocksucker!
莉拉 我们得走了
Lila, we gotta go.
-好吧 我们走 -等等 再跳一支
- All right, we'll go now. - Wait, one more dance.
-放开我 -我会送你回家
- Let go of me! - I'll take you home.
-放开我 -我叫你等等
- Let go of me. - I told you to wait!
放开我
Let go of me!
-怎么了 -我们走
- What's wrong? - Let's go.
这家伙真令人难以置信
Do you believe this guy!
-他摸我了 -莉拉 我们得走了
- He touched me! - Lila, we gotta go.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What an asshole!
要不是里诺不在这儿 他早就死了
Just as well Rino wasn't there, he'd be dead.
你不该和他共舞的
You shouldn't have danced with him.
走吧 跟上其他人
Come on, let's join the others.
快点 莉拉
Come on, Lila.
他们迟早会下来的 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Sooner or later they'll come down, sons of bitches!
他们有钱了 就告诉穷♥人♥
They got money and tell the poor:
「赶走佩卢索一家」
"Kick out the Pelusos!"
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表