剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
埃莱娜
Lenù...
我想告诉你点事情
I want to tell you something.
什么事
What?
着火了
Fire!
店铺
The store...
你们他妈的看什么看
What the fuck are you looking at?
这里没什么可看的
There's nothing to see.
滚开
Go away.
不管是谁干的 让我抓到 一定杀了他
And tell whoever it was that when I catch them I'll kill them.
我们不在乎车子
We don't care about the car.
我会杀了他
I'll kill him!
干这事的人是个人♥渣♥ 别想轻易逃脱
Whoever did this is a scumbag and won't get away with it!
我们会找到他的
We'll find him.
没人知道点什么吗
No one knows anything.
那你们他妈看什么看
So, what the fuck are you looking at?
进屋去
Go back inside!
你们看到什么了吗
Did you see anything?
你都没有胆子面对我们
You don't even have the guts to face us!
放火烧车很容易
It's easy to set fire to a car...
狗屎
Pieces of shit!
懦夫
Cowards!
如果我想 明天我就能买♥♥辆新车
I can buy a new car tomorrow if I want!
你们就是一群下层乞丐
You're just a bunch of lowlife scroungers!
你们是垃圾
You're trash!
你想恐吓我们吗
You want to scare us?
你们得告诉我们是谁干的
You gotta tell me who it was.
我会到你家杀了你
I'll come into your house and kill you!
万一是帕斯卡莱和其他人干的呢
What if it was Pasquale and the others?
如果是他们干的 那他们做的是对的
If it was them, they did the right thing.
我发誓我会当着你们的面杀掉他
I promise you I'll kill him right in front of you!
当着你们所有人的面动手
Right in front of your very eyes!
你们在阳台上什么都没看到吗
You didn't see anything from the balcony?
埃莱娜
Lenù...
我会在三月份结婚
I'm getting married in March.
你这是干什么
What are you doing now?
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
这个消息
The reality of that news
让我们的人生真正出现了分岔口
made real the fork in the road that would separate our lives.
更糟糕的是
And what's worse,
我理所当然地认为她的人生会比我的好
I took for granted that hers would be better than mine.
那孩子怎么样了
How's the kid coming along?
感谢圣母 他在茁壮地成长
Thanking the Holy Virgin, he's growing well.
再见
Goodbye.
早上好 费尔南多
Good morning, Fernando.
索拉拉先生 什么风把您吹来了
Mr Solara, to what do I owe the pleasure?
大家都在谈论你的新生意
Everyone's talking about your new business.
我想亲自来看看
I wanted to see for myself.
鞋还没开始生产呢
The shoes aren't in production yet.
所以你要开始生产自家品牌的鞋了吗
And so you're going to start producing your own shoes?
挺好的 费尔南多先生 好样的
Good for you, Don Fernando, way to go.
最重要的是 这是我儿子和斯特凡诺·卡拉奇的主意
More than anything else, it's my son's idea and Stefano Carracci's.
他们长大成人了
They've become men,
他们正在一点一点地学习一技之长
little by little, they're learning a trade.
你这店以后会开得很大
This shop will be very big.
生产车间在这边 这里是用来招待顾客的
The workshop's going here and this is the area for the customers.
做出来的鞋就是这样的吗
And these would be the shoes?
不 那不过是小姑娘随便画的
No, these are a little girl's drawings.
对待别人 有不同的方式
You know, there's a certain way to treat people?
你女儿对待我儿子的方式
And the way your daughter treated my son,
整天和别的男人一起玩 很不得体
parading around with the other one, it's unseemly.
你不能这么说 因为...
You can't say that, because...
生意的事我能理解 但我不能容忍♥那种背叛
I get the business side, but not the betrayal.
我可以解释
I can explain.
你的鞋 做出来一定很出色
These shoes are going to come out great.
既然你已经在做了 不如给我也做一双
Actually, now that you're making them, make a pair for me, too.
那种鞋很有格调 是专给绅士们穿的
They're elegant, they're for gentlemen.
如果我不买♥♥的话 还有谁能买♥♥呢
If I don't buy them, who will?
这个社区没有其他绅士了
There are no gentlemen in this neighborhood.
孩子 借个火
Kid, gimme a light.
小心胶水和光亮剂 它们很危险的
Careful with all these glues and varnishes, they're dangerous.
微小的火花都能把它们点燃
The tiniest spark and it'll all go up.
再见
Goodbye.
-想尝尝肉肠吗 -不了 太肥了
- Like to try the mortadella? - No, it's too fatty.
太肥了 你在胡说什么
Fatty? What are you talking about!
-你好 埃莱娜 -早上好
- Hi, Lenù! - Good morning.
我招待完这些女士们 就来招呼你
I'll serve the ladies and I'll be right with you.
真是太好了 埃莱娜 你得了全优
That's great, Lenù, you got straight A's.
-早上好 埃莱娜 -早上好 夫人
- Good morning, Lenù. - Good morning, ma'am.
过来
Come.
你在学校怎么样
How did you do in school?
-她得了全优 -真厉害
- She got straight A's. - Well done!
他的分数全都是良 我都挺知足的
He passed with all B's and I'm satisfied with that,
想象一下你♥爸♥妈得多骄傲啊
just imagine how proud your parents must be!
你是个好姑娘 你懂得用功
You're a good girl, you apply yourself.
不像你的朋友 她不付出努力就想当贵妇
Not like your friend, she wants to play the lady without working.
今天早上皮诺奇娅让她帮忙算算账
This morning Pinuccia asked her to help with some accounts
她说明天或许可以
and she said maybe she could tomorrow.
今天不行 因为今天她要去做头发
She couldn't today because she had to go to the hairdresser.
女士 我要付钱
Ma'am, I have to pay.
好的 您买♥♥了什么
Yes, what did you buy?
一些腊肠和萝伏洛干酪 我丈夫喜欢吃
A little salami and the provolone my husband likes.
-一共多少钱 -我算算啊...
- How much is it? - It's...
和往常一样 八块吗
Eight, as usual?
只要一有人提到莉拉 我妈就会很紧张
Whenever Lila's mentioned Mamma gets nervous.
-为什么 -其实她说得挺对的
- Why? - She's sort of right.
-她总让我感到害怕 -什么意思
- She's always intimidated me. - What do you mean?
我哥打算娶她 真勇敢
My brother's very brave to marry her.
-你在说什么 -我说你比她更好
- What are you saying? - I'm saying you're better.
如果我是他 我就会娶你
In his place, I would have married you.
-阿方索 别说了 -这是真的
- Alfonso, stop it... - It's true.
你这样让我很难为情
You're embarrassing me.
把你的购物清单给我 我去帮你拿
Give me your shopping list, I'll take care of it.
杏梅酱 对吗
Apricot jam, is that all right?
-我能取走我妈妈刚才买♥♥的水吗 -就一瓶吗
- Can I have the water my mom gets? - Just one?
格雷科 最近怎么样
Greco! How are you?
早上好 老师 挺好的
Good morning, miss. Good.
陪我走回家吧
Walk home with me.
-我来帮您拿吧 -不用 你还要拿你自己的
- Let me carry it. - No, you've already got yours.
没事 我拿吧
No, let me.
您怎么样
How are you?
嘴巴里越来越疼了
This pain in my mouth is getting worse.
医生怎么说
What does the doctor say?
他说我得等着 做一些检查
He says I have to wait, do tests...
他们不知道我得了什么病
They don't know what I've got.
说说你吧
Let's talk about you.
学习怎么样 成绩出了吗
How are things? Did you get your grades?
出了 我过了
Yes, I passed.
真厉害 我的孩子
Well done, my girl.
我就知道你没问题
I knew you would!
有一天我在街上看见赛鲁罗和她的未婚夫
The other day I saw Cerullo in the street with her fiancé.
您知道他们来年春天就要结婚了吗
Did you know they're getting married in spring?
到最后 她还是嫁给了阿奇勒先生的儿子
In the end, she's marrying Don Achilles' son.
是啊
Yes.
是他 但是...
Him. But...
她童年时那聪慧的大脑
All the beauty she had in her head when she was a child...
都用错地方了
it's gone the wrong way.
都用在她的腿 胸 屁♥股♥上了
It's all ended up in her legs, in her bust, in her ass.
那种地方的美丽
All places where it soon fades
稍纵即逝 根本留不住
before you realize you even had it.
你面色很苍白啊 多晒晒太阳吧
You're pale, you need to get some sun.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表