剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
人♥渣♥
Pieces of shit!
我看在斯帕纽洛夫人的面子上才出来的
I left out of respect for Signora Spagnuolo.
但我现在要等他们 我不畏惧他们的钱
But now I'll wait for them, I'm not afraid of their money.
所有人都知道他们的钱是从哪儿来的
Everyone knows where their money comes from!
小声点
Lower your voice.
索拉拉酒吧是黑帮和高♥利♥贷♥债主的据点
The Solara's bar is a hangout for camorristi and loan sharks.
他们在里面开黑市
They ran a black market in there,
他们为君主制主义者和法♥西♥斯♥主义者拉票
they gathered votes for the monarchists and fascists.
-人♥民♥不会忘记 -帕斯卡莱 求你了
- People don't forget. - Pasquale, please.
卡梅拉 我不怕任何人
Carmela, I'm not afraid of anyone.
包括斯特凡诺·卡拉奇 他以为自己是全能的神
Not even of Stefano Carracci, who thinks he's God Almighty.
那家杂货店现在财源滚滚
The grocery store thrives
全靠阿奇勒先生那个鼠辈的钱
with the money of that rat Don Achille.
闭嘴
Cut it out.
爸爸杀他是对的
And Dad was right to kill him.
现在由我来解决掉索拉拉兄弟
Now I'll have to take care of the Solaras.
我对天发誓 我会将他们从世界上铲除
I swear to God, I'll wipe them off the face of the earth!
而你和那个人♥渣♥共舞
And you danced with that douchebag.
我没有和任何人共舞
I didn't dance with anyone.
我只是跳舞 你想怎么样
I just danced, what the fuck you want?
我也没有和你共舞
I didn't dance with you either.
你们他妈的都想让我怎么样
What the fuck do you all want from me?
帕斯卡莱说得对 我们不能一直当缩头乌龟
Pasquale's right, we can't always keep our heads bowed.
我们不能总是卑躬屈膝
We can't always stay under them.
我们得采取行动 反抗那些混♥蛋♥
We gotta do something, stand up to those assholes.
你们吓到我了
You're scaring me.
都回家吧
Let's all go home.
恩佐 你想走就走 我们绝不妥协
Enzo, go if you want, we're not budging.
好了 知道了
Okay, I get it.
我们下次再对付索拉拉兄弟
We're gonna deal with the Solaras some other time.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
回家吧 安东尼奥
Let's go home, Antonio.
但是别那么做了
But don't do that.
对不起 帕斯卡莱
Sorry, Pasquale.
没关系
Never mind.
人们说三道四却什么都不懂 你懂得很多
People talk and don't know anything, you know a lot of things.
-别取笑我了 -我没有取笑你
- Don't make fun of me. - I'm not making fun of you.
我是说真的 你懂得很多
I mean it, you know lots of stuff.
解释给我听
Explain it to me.
什么是君主制主义者 还有法♥西♥斯♥主义者
What are monarchists? And fascists?
什么是黑市
And what's the black market?
在战争时期靠人们的饥饿赚钱的一群人
Certain people made money from people's hunger during the war.
他们以高价售卖♥♥面包 意面和咖啡
They sold bread, pasta, coffee at exorbitant prices.
人们被迫购买♥♥以求生存
People were forced to buy them to survive.
你所看到的一切 房♥子 车子 大楼
Everything you see, the houses, the cars, the buildings,
都是靠从别人身上敛来的财富购买♥♥的
they bought it all by fleecing from someone else.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
我们离开这里吧
Let's move away from here.
告诉我 解释给我听
Tell me, explain it to me.
渐渐地 不仅只有我发现
It slowly became clear, not only to me,
因为我从一年级开始就一直关注她
who had been watching her since we were in first grade,
所有人都发现 莉拉可以分泌出一种液体
but to everybody that Lila had begun exuding a fluid
不仅充满诱惑性 也充满危险气息
that was not simply seductive, but also dangerous.
重新开学以后 一方面 我备受煎熬
When school started again, on one hand, I suffered greatly,
因为我知道我没时间陪莉拉了
because I knew I wouldn't have any more time for Lila.
另一方面 我很高兴能够摆脱她
On the other, I was happy to get away from her.
这是一场血战 持续了十年 无数人伤亡
It was a bloody war, lasted ten years, with thousands of casualties.
但我们不知道这场战争是否真实发生过
But we don't know if this war really happened
或许这是所有战争的缩影
or if it's a war that sums up all wars.
我刚刚讲到哪儿了
Where was I?
想起来了 当特洛伊人决定离开色雷斯
Yes, when the Trojans decide to leave Thrace.
小姐
Miss?
第四排的小姐 我看到你走神了
The young lady in the fourth row, I see you a little distracted.
我还没有记住你们所有人的名字 人太多了
I still haven't learnt all your names, there are so many of you.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
埃莱娜·格雷科
Elena Greco.
格雷科 不如你接着说
Greco, why don't you continue?
你告诉我特洛伊人离开色雷斯后 故事是怎么发展的
You tell me how the plot continues when the Trojans leave Thrace.
特罗伊人离开色雷斯 前往提洛岛
The Trojans leave Thrace and go to Delos,
在那里他们向阿波罗的"神鱼"请教
where they consult the orocle of Apollo.
安静
Silence!
那个词读"神谕"
It's pronounced "oracle".
在提洛岛 神谕指引特洛伊人
In Delos that oracle invites the Trojans
寻找古老的母亲
to seek the ancient mother.
所以特洛伊人前往克里特岛
So, the Trojans go to Crete.
但他们并没有把新城建在克里特岛
But Crete wasn't the land the new city was to be built on,
而是选择了意大利
but Italy.
在意大利 特洛伊人同样遇到了很多困难
In Italy too, the Trojans encountered difficulties.
这是鹰身女妖的诅咒 第三卷上写到
This is the curse of the Harpy Celaeno, from Book 3:
「你们可以去意大利
"That you may reach Italy,
在意大利你们可以自♥由♥进入避风港湾
to Italy you shall go and freely enter her harbors,
但你们无法用城墙来守卫你们的希望之城
but you shall not gird with walls your promised city,
直到你们因施加于我们的错误暴行受到惩罚」
until the wrong of violence towards us sees you punished. "
萨拉拖雷
Sarratore!
埃莱娜
Lenù.
埃莱娜 怎么了 你为什么要走
Lenù, what happened? Why are you going?
没事 怎么了
Nothing, why?
你看上去很糟 发生什么事了
You look awful... what happened?
我在学校说了一些关于《埃涅阿斯纪》的蠢话
At school I said something dumb about the Aeneid.
《埃涅阿斯纪》很好看
Beautiful, the Aeneid!
想陪陪我吗 我们可以吃三明治 就我一个人
Wanna keep me company? We'll eat a sandwich, I'm on my own.
爸爸和里诺进城买♥♥东西去了
Papa and Rino went into town to buy some stuff.
进来
Come in.
要平分吗
Wanna go halves?
-你也知道《埃涅阿斯纪》吗 -是的
- You know the Aeneid, too? - Yes.
整个故事说的都是狄多坠入爱河
The whole story of Dido, who falls in love...
尽管她很痛苦 她还是相信爱
who believes in love even though she suffers.
我觉得这本书想表达的是 如果没有爱
I think it means that if there's no love
不仅一个人的人生失去了价值
not only does a person's life have no worth,
整座城市也没了价值
but nor does that of the whole city.
我们在学校才学到了第二卷
At school we've only got as far as Book 2.
伊尼阿斯抛弃了她 向来都是这样
Aeneas abandons her, as is always the case.
-我在学校看到了尼诺·萨拉拖雷 -你现在才跟我说
- At school I saw Nino Sarratore. - And you're telling me now?
-但他都没看到我 -你得拦下他
- He didn't even see me. - But you gotta stop him.
告诉他梅丽娜现在过得如何
And tell him about Melina, how she is doing.
这样他就会告诉他父亲
So he'll tell his father.
马尔切洛·索拉拉对你有意思吗
Is Marcello Solara interested in you?
-是的 -你呢
- Yes. - And you?
恩佐呢
And Enzo?
我们是朋友
We're friends.
斯特凡诺·卡拉奇呢
And Stefano Carracci?
-你觉得人人都对我有意思 -是的
- You think everyone is interested in me? - Yes.
帕斯卡莱有对你示爱了吗
Has Pasquale declared his feelings?
-你疯了吗 -你们总是在一起
- Are you nuts? - You're always together.
他陪你去店里
He walks you to the shop.
他会跟我详细解说过去发生的很多事
He explains things that happened in the past,
他会跟我说有些人的钱是怎么来的
he tells me what's behind the wealth of certain people.
黑帮 黑市
The camorra, the black market.
高♥利♥贷♥
Loan sharking.
我们一无所知 我们意识不到这个世界在发生什么
We don't know anything, we don't realize what's going on.
斯特凡诺的杂货店以前是帕斯卡莱父亲的木工店
Stefano's grocery store used to be Pasquale's dad's carpentry shop.
阿奇勒先生以前赚过不少钱
Don Achille made the money before.
索拉拉家也是 可是是怎么赚的
And the Solaras too, but how?
没人关心
No one could care less.
我们的家族在他们的店里消费
And our families spend in their stores.
那有点吓到我了
That frightens me.
不 我们是害怕我们不了解的东西
No, we're afraid of things we don't know.
我们知道的越多 就越不害怕
The more we know, the less we're afraid.
莉拉
Lila!
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表