剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
就给我们看看那儿有没有棉花
Just show me there's no cotton wool.
来嘛 一分钟就好
Come on! It'll only take a minute.
-先给钱 -那如果你那里垫了棉花呢
- Money first. - What if you've got cotton wool?
我说了没有
I don't.
那天 我第一次感受到
That day I experienced for the first time
我的身体对男人的吸引力
the magnetic force my body exerted on males,
更重要的是 我意识到莉拉不羁的灵魂
but above all I realized that Lila acted within me
在我的身体里作祟
like a demanding ghost.
她不在的时候 我会用自己代替她
In her absence, I'd put myself in her place,
或者更确切地说 我会在心里为她留出空间
or rather, I'd made room for her inside me
并且我反抗了吉诺
and I'd defied Gino.
-给 -谢谢
- There you are. - Thank you.
看看格雷科家的女儿现在多漂亮啦
See how pretty Greco's daughter is now?
买♥♥了些什么
So, what are you paying?
就一盒千层酥啊 35里拉
Just a sfogliatella? That's 35 lire.
-我只带了十... -不 妈妈
- I only have ten... - No, Mamma.
算我的
It's on me.
要看书吗
Do you want a book?
进来吧
Come in.
别光站在那儿 进来吧
Don't just stand there, come in.
选一本吧 这儿有这么多呢 选一本你喜欢的
Pick one out. There are so many, take the one you like.
好吗 来吧
All right? Go on.
选好了就来这里 我给你做张借阅卡
When you've picked one, come here and we'll make you a card.
已经挑好了吗 看来你很清楚自己想要什么
Already done? You know what you want.
不错的选择 《白鲸记》
Excellent choice, "Moby Dick".
是本好书
A great book.
-叫什么名字 -埃莱娜·格雷科
- What's your name? - Elena Greco.
埃莱娜·格雷科
Greco Elena...
-出生日期呢 -1944年8月25日
- Date of birth? - August 25 1944.
你是埃莱娜·格雷科啊 这里以前的学生吗
You're Elena Greco, a former student here?
-那么你是赛鲁罗的朋友吧 -是的
- So, you're a friend of Cerullo's? - Yes.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor...
把这个带给她 她之前忘在这里了
Take this to her, she forgot it here.
《拉丁语语法理论》
LATIN GRAMMAR - THEORY
-这是什么 -拉丁语语法
- What is it? - Latin grammar.
你可以借阅15天 知道了吗
You can keep the book 15 days. All right?
给
Here.
请务必告诉你的朋友和亲戚
And be sure to tell all your friends, your relatives:
这个图书馆对所有人开放
this library is open to all.
-谢谢您 再见 -再见
- Thank you, goodbye. - Goodbye.
为什么她会抛下我一个人
Why had she left me on my own?
为什么她仍在学习 却说自己在工作
why did she talk about work when she was still studying?
为什么她在学习拉丁语
And why was she studying Latin?
没用的
It's no use,
我们没钱给你请家教
we don't have the money to pay a tutor for you.
书本和字典都把我们折腾穷了
We spent everything on the books, the dictionary.
我可不想欠索拉拉家的债
I don't want to get into debt with the Solaras.
显然你就不是学习的料
You're obviously not cut out for it.
我很遗憾
I'm very sorry.
妈妈 还有没有面条了
Mamma, is there any more pasta?
把盘子给我
Give me your plate.
我们负担不起私人课程
We can't pay for private lessons,
但你可以自学
but you can study on your own.
如果下次考试考得好 就能通过这一学年了
If you do well in your next test, you'll pass the year.
我女儿不比吉耀拉笨
My daughter is not dumber than Gigliola.
没人说你做不到
No one's saying you can't do it.
你可以的
You can do it.
妈 我吃完了 可以走了吗
Ma, I'm done, can I leave the table?
穿上睡衣
Put on your pajamas.
明天我们会给你买♥♥个胸罩 不能老这样
Tomorrow we'll buy you a brassiere, I can't see you like this.
你不是个小女孩了
You're not a little girl anymore.
什么声音 过去看看
What's that noise? Go take a look.
埃莱娜
Lenù!
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
我听说你拿了我的书
I hear you have my book.
费拉罗让你带给我的书
The book Ferraro gave you for me.
马上下来
Be right down.
我在这儿
I'm here.
谢了
Thanks.
你在学拉丁语吗
Are you studying Latin?
为什么
Why?
因为它很美
Because it's beautiful.
我理解不了这门课 我总是不及格
I don't understand it, I always get an F.
-你不学吗 -我当然学
- You don't study? - Of course I study.
-我只是无法理解它 -让我看看你怎么学的
- I don't get it just the same. - Show me how you study.
-我妈说我得回去了 -就一会儿
- My mom said I have to go back up. - A moment.
来这儿
Come here.
-读这个 -不 别这样
- Read this. - No, come on...
读出来
Read it.
-翻译出来 -不 我不想
- Translate it. - No, I don't want to.
-我没带字典 -你不需要字典
- I haven't got the dictionary. - You don't need it.
给我看看你怎么做的
Show me how you do it.
我会寻找主语
I look for the subject.
-"大力神" -"大力神"是主语吗
- "Herculem". - "Herculem" is the subject?
不 你说得对
No, you're right.
它是直接宾语
It's the direct object.
你老师让你这样做的吗
Did your teacher tell to do it like that?
不是的
No.
她什么都不说
She never says anything,
她只是布置作业 我就这样做了
she sets exercises and that's it, I just do it that way.
好吧
All right.
你得看动词在哪里
You have to see where the verb is.
根据发出动作的人 来找到主语
Depending on the person of the verb, you figure out what the subject is
等你找到了主语
and when you've got the subject,
如果动词是及物动词 你再找直接宾语
you look for the direct object, if the verb's transitive,
否则就是间接宾语
otherwise the other object.
明白该怎么做了吗
Do you understand what to do?
这里的主语是哪个
Where's the subject here?
"日耳曼人"
"Germani"?
很好
Good.
看 你学会了
See, you've got it.
我这学年肯定过不了
I'll never pass the year.
我好困惑
I feel so confused.
-我学了就忘 -别说胡话
- I forget everything I study. - Don't talk nonsense.
莉拉
Lila...
真的好难
It's hard.
对你来说不会难
Not for you.
我得走了
I gotta go now.
莉拉
Lila?
-我们还是朋友吗 -是
- Are we still friends? - Yes.
我们可以偶尔一起学习吗
Can we study together occasionally?
你替我学
You study for me.
我要和里诺做一件重要的事
I gotta do something important with Rino.
-什么事 -等成了就告诉你
- What? - I'll show you when it's done.
再见 埃莱娜 晚安
See you, Lenù. Good night.
那天之后 我就再也没见过她
From that day on, I didn't see her anymore.
我全力学习 最后考了全校第一
All I did was study and in the end I was the best in the school.
甚至超过了全优生阿方索
Even better than Alfonso who was a straight-A student
把吉耀拉远远甩在后面
and miles better than Gigliola.
但我还是茫然若失
And yet everything seemed foggy to me.
虽然通过了考试 但我再也没出过门
I didn't go out anymore, not even after I passed.
我感到丑陋难堪 我的世界里只有书
I felt ugly, my books were all that existed for me.
-莱娜奇娅在哪里 -在洗手间
- Where's Lenuccia? - In the bathroom.
埃莱娜 你有一封信
Lenù, there's an envelope for you.
-什么信 -我怎么知道
- What envelope? - How should I know?
谁写来的
Who is it?
-小学寄来的 -打开看看
- It's from the primary school. - Open it.
信里说什么
What do they want?
是学校图书馆的邀请函
It's an invitation from the school library.
有费拉罗先生的签名
Mr Ferraro signed it.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表