剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
新鲜水果 好吃的蔬菜
Fresh fruit! Tasty veggies!
过来看看
Look down here!
新鲜水果 好吃的蔬菜
Fresh fruit! Tasty veggies!
过来
Come.
看
Look.
看到了吗
See?
管好你妹妹
Control your sister!
-我什么都没做 -看我不收拾你 小畜生
- I didn't do nothin'! - I'll give you what for, li'l brute!
听到没 够了 给我闭嘴
You hear me? Enough, shut up!
我不想听到你再说话了
I don't want to hear another word!
跟我来 我叫你跟着我的
You come with me, I told you to stay with me.
-听到了吗 埃莉莎 回答我 -明白
- You hear me, Elisa? Answer me! - Yes.
为什么他们总是欺负我
Why do they always beat up on me?
因为...
Because...
他们是男孩 是讨厌鬼
'Cause they're boys and they're stinkers.
你以后就会懂的
You'll see!
你这藏着什么呢
What you got here?
你这儿是什么呢
What you got?
你现在开始笑了 好点了吗
You're laughing now? All better?
笨蛋 过来
Dummy, come here!
就这样
Like that.
她去哪儿
Where's she going now?
别闹了
Stop it!
莉拉
Lila!
莉拉
Lila
你喊什么 莉拉不在
What are you hollering for? Lila's not here.
-她去哪儿了 -不知道
- Where'd she go? - I dunno.
也许跟卡梅拉在一起
Maybe she's with Carmela.
怎么了 埃莱娜
What's wrong, Lenù?
我要这些
Gimme these.
-那些是好的 -不 我要这些 这些更好
- Those are good. - No. I want these, they're better.
不要 那些太大了
No, these are too big.
恩佐 你看到莉拉了吗
Enzo, have you seen Lila?
没 我才刚来
No, I just got here.
-够了吗 -不够 还要两个
- Will that be all? - Gimme two more, it's not enough.
放进去 快啊
Put them in, go on.
到恩佐·斯坎诺这儿来买♥♥水果
Buy your fruit from Enzo Scanno!
-埃莱娜 -你好
- Lenù. - Hi.
-你们知道莉拉在哪儿吗 -我们没看到她
- You know where Lila is? - We haven't seen her.
-要杯子吗 -不用 我们要带走
- You want glasses? - No, we're taking them outside.
-怎么了 埃莱娜 -没什么
- What's wrong, Lenù? - Nothing.
再见
Goodbye.
莉拉
Lila!
怎么了
What's going on?
我有事要跟你说
I need to tell you something.
什么事
What?
我只想跟你说
I only want to tell you.
卡梅拉能留下来吗
Can Carmela stay?
好吧 你知道也无妨
All right, you can hear it, too.
-我伤到了我的下面 -怎么回事
- I hurt myself between my legs. - How'd you do that?
你的下面
Down there?
我都已经来了一年了 一个月来一次
I've had it for a year already. It happens once a month.
你的肚子和肾会疼 然后疼痛消失
Your belly, your kidneys hurt, but then it goes away.
真的吗
Really?
女人天生就会这样
Women have it by nature.
-但你得告诉你妈妈 -不 我不要
- But you need to tell your mamma. - No, I don't want to.
-那谁给你卫生垫 -你在说什么
- Who'll give you your pads? - What are you talking about?
-大姨妈上门了啊 -谁啊
- Aunt Flo's paid her a visit. - Who's that?
意思是你长大了 可以生小孩了
It means you're grown up and can have kids.
我还以为我要死了
I thought I was dying.
你要是因为这个死了 世上早就没有女人了
If you died from it, there'd be no more women.
你来了吗
Have you got it?
我没有 因为我不想要
I haven't got it because I don't want it.
-你总会来的 -好恶心
- You'll get it, anyway. - It's gross.
来这个的人也恶心
Those who get it are gross, too.
-卡梅拉 你来吗 -我要去干活
- Carmela, you coming? - I gotta go to work.
看 埃莱娜
Look, Lenù.
你衣服上沾到脏东西了
You got a stain.
你衣服上真的沾到脏东西了
You really do have a stain.
别担心 没什么
Don't worry, it's nothing.
我觉得莉拉不想跟我做朋友了
I felt that Lila didn't want to be my friend anymore.
自从开始上中学后 我仿佛就不存在一样
Since I'd started middle school it was as if I no longer existed.
她总是和卡梅拉在一起
She was always with Carmela.
她们白天在店里 而我在学校
They spent the day in the shop, me at school.
这一切让我很伤心
And all that made me very sad.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
没什么可哭的
It's nothing to cry about.
你得立刻用冷水洗
You gotta wash it at once in cold water,
不然就洗不掉血渍了 懂吗
or else you can't get the blood out anymore, got me?
我给你做了些卫生垫
I made you some pads.
你要把它们固定在你的内♥裤♥里
You need to pin them firmly in your underpants.
然后挤进你两腿之间
You need to wedge it between your legs.
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
别这样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
一定要固定牢 掉下来就尴尬了
Keep it wedged up, if it falls down, it's really embarrassing.
从现在开始 记得锁门
And from now on, lock the door.
大卫·康齐亚诺
Davide Canciano.
好样的
Good work.
阿方索·卡拉奇
Alfonso Carracci.
很好
Good.
克里斯达尔迪
Cristaldi.
没救了
Lost cause.
仔细看看我给你们改的错 然后交给我
Read the corrections and bring them back to me.
坎梅拉
Cammella.
格雷科
Greco.
你要是再这样下去 这学期很可能过不了
If you go on like this, you'll risk failing the year.
你只有几个月时间赶上进度了
You only have a few months to catch up.
梅尔奇奥雷
Melchiorre.
你总是刚刚及格
Always the bare minimum, you.
帕尔米埃里
Palmieri.
零分 帕尔米埃里
Zero, Palmieri.
吉耀拉·斯帕纽洛
Gigliola Spagnuolo.
我自己做的那些事
None of what I did by myself,
上中学 看书 学拉丁语
middle school, books, Latin,
对我来说都很乏味
was thrilling enough.
莉拉从来都对我的学业不感兴趣
Lila never showed any curiosity about my schoolwork.
要是少了她的声音
If her voice withdrew from things,
一切都显得肮脏 满是灰尘
everything seemed tainted and dusty.
你好 莉拉
Hi, Lila.
刚放学回家吗
Coming home from school?
是的
Yes.
你呢 你在干什么
And you? What are you up to?
没什么 在干活
Nothing, I was working.
-可我刚看到你在写... -没有
- But I saw you writing... - No.
怎么了
What's the matter?
-说实话 你刚刚在写东西 -你在说什么
- Tell me the truth, you were writing. - What are you talking about?
-你又开始写书了 -又是书
- You were writing another book. - Again with the books?
只有你才跟书打交道 我已经不关心小说了
They're for you, I don't think about novels anymore.
-能不能快点 -抱歉 我得进去了
- Will you hurry up? - Sorry, I have to go back inside.
如果你愿意的话 我等你
I'll wait for you if you like.
我跟卡梅拉说了去她家吃饭
I told Carmela I'd eat at her house.
再见 埃莱娜
See you. Bye, Lenù.
-嗨 -嗨 埃莱娜
- Hi. - Hi, Elena.
-嗨 卡梅拉 -嗨 埃莱娜
- Hi, Carmela. - Hi, Lenù.
-有什么新鲜事吗 -刚放学回家
- What's new? - Just coming home from school.
-嗨 埃莱娜 -嗨 阿方索
Hi, Lenù. - Hi, Alfonso.
-他和你一起上学 是吗 -是的
- He goes to school with you, right? - Yeah.
他是我们班的
He's in my class.
卡梅拉 莉拉在做什么
Carmela, what's Lila doing?
你以为呢 她在工作
What do you think? She's working.
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表