剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表
I hardly ever see her.
她负责打扫 做清洁吗
She sweeps and cleans up?
她知道你高分通过了考试吗
And she knows you passed with a perfect score?
告诉她
Tell her.
告诉她你要上高中了 还要学希腊语
And tell her you're going to high school and you'll study Greek, too.
我会的
I will.
你和那该死的学校都去死吧
Damn you and that fucking school!
我们甚至都没法拒绝
否则她就会在学校把气撒到埃莉莎头上
We can't even say no, or she'll take it out on Elisa at school.
那个叫奥利维耶罗的女人真让我火大
That Oliviero woman pisses me off!
她有一些想法 我们就得做出牺牲
She gets these ideas and then we have to make sacrifices!
再让我看到你跟他在一起 我就打断你的腿
I'll break your legs if I see you with him!
-我只跟他说过话... -我不管
- I only spoke to him... - I don't care!
我会打断你的腿 一次打断一条
I'll break your legs, one at a time.
当心点 埃莱娜
Be careful, Lenù.
我真不敢相信你还要继续上学
I can't believe you'll still be going to school!
你会让我忍♥不住诅咒上帝
You'll make me curse God!
快来帮我
Help me!
怎么回事
What's going on?
妈妈 你不觉得羞耻吗
Mamma, aren't you ashamed?
怎么回事
What's going on?
-我就知道 -闭嘴
- I knew it! - Shut up!
闭嘴 上楼去 快来帮我
Shut up, go upstairs! Help me.
梅丽娜 冷静
Melina, calm down.
到底怎么了
What's wrong?
他们给她寄了一本书来
They sent her a book.
她这辈子都没翻开过一本书
She's never opened a book in her life.
-那书是多纳托·萨拉拖雷写的 -那才是原因
- It's a book by Donato Sarratore. - That's why.
在书的第一页 他写了专门献给她
On the first page he wrote a dedication to her
他还圈出了专门为她写的那些诗
and he marked the poems he wrote for her.
梅丽娜的爱是真实的 并且得到了回应
Melina's love was real, it was requited.
我们原以为那都是她幻想的爱情
We thought it was all in her head.
是啊
Yeah...
那就让一切都不同了
That changes everything.
莉拉当年上学时成绩好吗
Was Lila good at school?
-什么 -她上学时成绩好吗
- What? - Was she good at school?
是的 她是最优秀的学生
Yes, she was the best.
尽管毕业考试我的成绩比她高
Even though I did better in the final exams.
你和莉拉是好朋友 对吧
You and Lila are good friends, right?
是的 但我有段时间没看到她了
Yes, but I haven't seen her for a while.
真的吗 她长成了一个那么美丽的姑娘
Really? She's turned into such a pretty girl.
你对她是什么看法
What do you think of her?
我也说不清
I don't know.
-她是个什么样的人 -莉拉吗
- What's she like? - Lila?
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
你在盯着什么呢
What are you staring at?
我们走吧
Let's go.
你啦 里诺 你好 莉拉
Hi, Rino. Hi, Lila.
你好 帕斯卡莱 你好 埃莱娜
Hi, Pasquale. Hi, Lenù.
这些都是你的
These are yours.
费拉罗先生给我的
Mr Ferraro gave them to me.
-你刚刚在干什么 -工作
- What were you doing? - Working.
-为什么是这副表情 -这就是工作之人的正常表情
- Why those faces? - The faces of people working.
你这个点怎么会来这里
What are you doing here at this hour?
我请了半小时的假 我在忙着建造新房♥子
I took half an hour off, I'm working on the new houses.
这些书是图书馆的 这本是你赢得的奖品
They're books from the library. You won this one.
是奖品吗 什么图书馆
It's a prize? What library?
我的东西
My stuff.
你给我带了本《沉寂的布鲁日》吗
You brought me "Bruges-la-Morte"?
等他看完这本关于布鲁日的故事 告诉我他喜不喜欢
When he has read the story of this Bruges, tell me if he liked it,
或许我也会看的
maybe I'll read it, too.
你什么时候开始看书了
Since when have you ever read a book?
不好意思 教授
Excuse me, professor!
她全都看过了 所以她才能获奖
She read them all, that's why she won.
你真的很聪明 莉拉
You're so clever, Lila.
-知道我会怎么处理这个布鲁日吗 -你要怎么处理她
- Know what I'll do with this Bruges? - What'll you do with her?
-我们去外面 这里有姑娘们 -我们可以在这里谈
- Let's go outside, there are girls. - We can talk here.
-我们出去吧 -我们可以在这里谈
- Let's go outside. - We can talk here.
我们出去吧
Let's go outside.
帕斯卡莱
Pasquale?
布鲁日是个城市 不是女人
Bruges is a city, not a woman.
书上说她已经死了
It says here she's dead.
你妹妹知道的东西可真多
Your sister knows so many things...
跟我来
Come with me.
你看上去气色很好
You look really good.
你也一样
So do you.
不 才不是 我脸上长满了青春痘
No, I don't. I'm covered in pimples.
你听说梅丽娜的事了吗
Did you hear about Melina?
是的
Yes.
你意识到了吗 我们竟然认识一个写出了一本书的人
Do you realize? We know someone who wrote a book.
他曾经就住在我们附近 我以前每天都能看到他
He lived near us, I used to see him every day.
萨拉拖雷会赚到数不尽的钱 就跟《小妇人》的作者一样
Sarratore will make heaps of money like the writer of "Little Women".
凭借这本书吗
With this?
《冷静的证据》
PROOF OF CALM
是谁给你的
Who gave it to you?
安东尼奥 这样他妈就找不到了
Antonio, so his mom won't find it.
「献给梅丽娜 是你滋养了我的歌♥
"To Melina who nourished my song.
那不勒斯 1958年6月12日」
Naples, June 12 1958."
目前为止 这些诗引起的只有麻烦
So far, these poems have caused nothing but trouble.
为什么
Why?
萨拉拖雷没有勇气亲自去找梅丽娜
Sarratore didn't have the courage to go to Melina in person,
于是他就把书寄了过去
so he sent the book.
那很棒不是吗
Isn't that wonderful?
谁知道呢 万一光有书还不够呢
Who knows? What if the book's not enough?
如果萨拉拖雷不去 梅丽娜只会遭受更多的痛苦
If Sarratore doesn't come, Melina will suffer even more.
那倒是
It's true.
Lila?
我真的很高兴再次见到你 埃莱娜
I'm so happy to see you, Lenù.
我也是
Me too.
帕斯卡莱呢
Pasquale?
他回去工作了
He's gone back to work.
我们要怎么办
What do we do?
她不会说出去的
She won't tell anybody.
关于什么的事
About what?
站着别动
Stand here.
我们在做一双男性的旅行鞋
We're creating a men's travel shoe.
你得发誓你不会告诉任何人
Swear you won't say anything to anyone.
我发誓
I swear.
看这个
Look at this.
你喜欢吗
Do you like them?
看上去很有格调
They're very elegant.
这双呢
And this one?
是你自己想出来的主意吗
Did you come up with them yourself?
这鞋跟附近的人穿的鞋都不一样
They don't look like the ones you see in the neighborhood,
跟图片漫画书里的也不一样
or in photonovels.
我们是趁爸爸去午睡时偷偷做的
We work on them when Dad goes up for his nap,
一天做一点点
a little bit every day.
我们想展现这些鞋是很漂亮且舒服的
We want to show that they're beautiful and comfortable.
如果我们能说服他 就能开始生产这种鞋了
If we can convince him, we can start making them.
今天做两双 明天做四双
Two pairs of shoes today, four tomorrow,
一个月做三十双 一年做四百双
thirty a month, 400 a year.
将来我们可以开一个用机器做鞋的鞋厂
We'll open a shoe factory with machinery.
有至少50名工人
And at least fifty workers.
赛鲁罗鞋厂
Cerullo Shoemakers.
埃莱娜 你看到索拉拉家买♥♥的车了吗
Lenù, have you seen the car the Solaras have got?
你看到卡拉奇家的杂货店生意有多好了吗
Have you seen how well the Carraccis' grocery store is doing?
人们都挣了很多钱 想要花出去
People are making money and they want to spend it.
这些鞋真的很美
They're really beautiful.
继续干活吧 等爸爸回来我们就干不了了
Let's get back to work, if Dad comes back we can't do anymore.
我去去就回 我跟你一起走
I'll be right back. I'll come with you.
我继续工作
I'll keep going.
一定不要告诉任何人
剧集 | 我的天才女友 | 导航列表